cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 cms
Member since 2005 • 473 Posts

this is a list of bosses you fight in more than one gamenot ones you fight more than ocne in the same game

gannon*

gannondorf*

phantom gannon*

vatii*

dongo dongo

thatameboid thing

glerock

and ghoma

if there are any more please tell me.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#2 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Isn't Gohdan a boss you face in 2 Zelda games The Minish Cap and Wind Waker.
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Isn't Gohdan a boss you face in 2 Zelda games The Minish Cap and Wind Waker.chocolate1325

Naw, your thinking of Mazaal, totally different, well not really but there you go.

There definitely is a strong resemblance between the two bosses...

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

Are you talking about Dodongo King or Bongo Bongo ?

Anyway, I don't think you fight either more than once.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

What about Facade? He's in Link's Awakening and Oracle of Season's (in LA, he's a boss, while in OoS he's a mini-boss, but a mini-boss is still a boss, just a not as big one...ah, whatever.)

cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cms
kingDodongo you know in LoZ and OoT.
789shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 789shadow
Member since 2006 • 20195 Posts
He means twice in the same GAME,not twice in the entire series.
Nintendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#8 Nintendevil
Member since 2007 • 6598 Posts
BONGO BONGO not DONGO DONGO
cms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cms
first, yesI do mean in entire series and second,bongo bongo is the boss of the spirit temple I'm talking about the boss in the temple in which link gets the red stone .
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gary_Jinfield

first, yesI do mean in entire series and second,bongo bongo is the boss of the spirit temple I'm talking about the boss in the temple in which link gets the red stone .cms

This guy is called King Dodongo, not Dongo dongo.:P (Bongo Bongo is the boss of the Shadow Temple by the way.)

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts

:lol: Yeah, for a second I though you meant Bongo Bongo :lol: Man was that boss creepy! And not only him but the entrie Shadow Temple! :lol:

But King Dodongo is the one where you get the Fire stone (is that what its called?) :lol:

NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

:lol: Yeah, for a second I though you meant Bongo Bongo :lol: Man was that boss creepy! And not only him but the entrie Shadow Temple! :lol:

But King Dodongo is the one where you get the Fire stone (is that what its called?) :lol:

GamerGirlPwnz

No, that's the Goron Ruby ;)

Sizzletop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Sizzletop
Member since 2004 • 2511 Posts
not exactly a repeat but there are worm-like bosses in most zelda games, Oot's volgagia, Mm's twinmold, their's one in alttp, morpheel from tp, and i'm sure that their's more
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gary_Jinfield

not exactly a repeat but there are worm-like bosses in most zelda games, Oot's volgagia, Mm's twinmold, their's one in alttp, morpheel from tp, and i'm sure that their's moreSizzletop

There also seem to be quite a few large eye like enemies. MM had such a miniboss in the Great Bay Temple, while Alttp and FSA had full fledged bosses of such appearance.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DJ-Lafleur

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]not exactly a repeat but there are worm-like bosses in most zelda games, Oot's volgagia, Mm's twinmold, their's one in alttp, morpheel from tp, and i'm sure that their's moreGary_Jinfield

There also seem to be quite a few large eye like enemies. MM had such a miniboss in the Great Bay Temple, while Alttp and FSA had full fledged bosses of such appearance.

yes, in Alttp, it was Vargghus, and in MM, it was Wart, I believe.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]not exactly a repeat but there are worm-like bosses in most zelda games, Oot's volgagia, Mm's twinmold, their's one in alttp, morpheel from tp, and i'm sure that their's moreDJ-Lafleur

Actually, there is no v in the name of that particular Zelda boss and there are also Kholdstare and Vitreous in alttp. Quite a few Zelda enemies have rather odd names.:P

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]not exactly a repeat but there are worm-like bosses in most zelda games, Oot's volgagia, Mm's twinmold, their's one in alttp, morpheel from tp, and i'm sure that their's moreGary_Jinfield

Actually, there is no v in the name of that particular Zelda boss and there are also Kholdstare and Vitreous in alttp. Quite a few Zelda enemies have rather odd names.:P

yeah, I know, and I just realized that Alttp had alot of eye bosses, or a few, which is still more than usual.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

[QUOTE="Sizzletop"]not exactly a repeat but there are worm-like bosses in most zelda games, Oot's volgagia, Mm's twinmold, their's one in alttp, morpheel from tp, and i'm sure that their's moreDJ-Lafleur

yeah, I know, and I just realized that Alttp had alot of eye bosses, or a few, which is still more than usual.

It also doesn't help that they look kind of similar, being giant eyes and all.:P

Although Kholdstare was a bit more distinctive, while Vitreous seems to look vary similar to Wart.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

It also doesn't help that they look kind of similar, being giant eyes and all.:P

Although Kholdstare was a bit more distinctive, while Vitreous seems to look vary similar to Wart.

Arrghus was more like Wart to me, since he had those puffball things surrounding him, like Wart had those bubbles surrounding him. At least, I think I'm talking about Arrghus, wasn't Arrghus the boss in the sewer (level 2)? I can't remembwer this stuff with the weird names of bosses in Alttp. :?

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

Arrghus was more like Wart to me, since he had those puffball things surrounding him, like Wart had those bubbles surrounding him. At least, I think I'm talking about Arrghus, wasn't Arrghus the boss in the sewer (level 2)? I can't remembwer this stuff with the weird names of bosses in Alttp. :?

Yeah, with all the weird long names I can't blame you :lol:

But even if they look the same I don't think that they are simliar :? I

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

That was Arrghus and yes he probably does actually look most like him.:P

Vitreous was the boss of the Dark World Swamp dungeon, (where the desert was in the Light World) he also looked a lot like Wart, accept the bubbles were smaller eyes instead.