User Lists: 0

#1 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Well, the epic saga is now complete!

Trailer

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Quite a well produced movie indeed, well at least I think so.

kryptofreak120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#2 kryptofreak120
Member since 2005 • 5524 Posts
I was just about to watch the third part ;)
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jimmydude
Member since 2004 • 7543 Posts

Wow, I just watched the trailer and 32 minutes of Part I.

WEEEEIIIIRRRRDDD!!!

Very odd. But interesting.

erie_enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 erie_enigma
Member since 2002 • 253 Posts

Wow, I just watched the trailer and 32 minutes of Part I.

WEEEEIIIIRRRRDDD!!!

Very odd. But interesting.

jimmydude

I just watched the whole thing all together--some parts drag, some parts are cool, some parts are just plane rediculous (but funny).  Great off the wall stuff, I've deffinately seen worse on late night TV.  Worth checking out (especially the 'duel' in front of the master sword).

yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5 yigisina
Member since 2005 • 630 Posts
Wow...just wow! I loved it. At first I though it was going to be a ridiculous comedy that didn't take its self seriously. It really picks up half way through the second one, that's when the realism truly kicks in. Part three just blew me away, especially the end. If a Zelda movie was ever made it should take some of the serious elements from this project. The comic relief should be cut down and only used to relieve serious tension such as after the Kokiri massacre.  
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jimmydude

I watched the first part completely...

The Halo part woulda been more fun as SSB...

yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 yigisina
True, but there is still some Smash Bros in there. Don't judge it before you see the end though, I think I completly pre-judged it after the first half.
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jimmydude

Ok, I'll watch Part II now...

I'll just remember none of this is actually Link, but a fanmade dealio.

kryptofreak120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kryptofreak120
FYI to whoever made the movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: the Gathering are two different things :lol:
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jimmydude

FYI to whoever made the movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: the Gathering are two different things :lol:kryptofreak120
And I think the music was from Pokemon!

IT was HILARIOUS!

Link owns.

What was with that random Tom guy? :lol:

kmwamala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 kmwamala
Member since 2006 • 411 Posts
Hey nice Link idea
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 yigisina

[QUOTE="kryptofreak120"]FYI to whoever made the movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: the Gathering are two different things :lol:jimmydude

IT was HILARIOUS!

Link owns.

I liked it at Hyrule castle.

Ganondorf "who's he?" Others"Tom" Ganondorf who's Tom?" Tom "Me"

Also the best line ever Ganondorf "What is this...noob mean?"

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jimmydude
The whole part there was weird...
yigisina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 yigisina
I think it was because we all see Hyrule as a medieval town. That scene was a total shocker as it featured a Tv a Gamecibe, an Xbox and electric lights. Also Ganondorf was playing a the role of a lovable comic villain, later on he turns into a prick and becomes a serious villain which none likes.  
kryptofreak120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kryptofreak120

[QUOTE="kryptofreak120"]FYI to whoever made the movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: the Gathering are two different things :lol:jimmydude

IT was HILARIOUS!

Link owns.

Oh yeah! The music was from Pokemon! That was funny...and remember the owl? He explains in excruciatingly painful detail about Hyrule, while Link just nods his head and accidentally makes him repeat it. Man, I love how other people got annoyed by that feature :lol:

"Would you like to hear that again? You're nodding...you do!? Okay...I'll repeat it from the very beginning..."

And a lot of other video game references and cliches were hilarious to witness :lol:

Calpalg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Calpalg
Member since 2004 • 16167 Posts
how can you even post this?
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 Gary_Jinfield

I definitely think this is the greatest fan made Zelda movie every made. Seriously, many other movies are ether overly serious, or are too short, or are simply not that great.

I wonder how that other movie thats supposed to be released soon will compare. Its supposed to be rather serious which, in my opinion is a very bad move. Movies, especially fan movies, can only work when humorous. Its difficult to take a movie seriously when the Tri force is drawn on in magic marker.

At any rate, at least this movie was a pleasant surprise.:D

imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
......It wasnt that funy..................................*trying hard not to roflmao*
jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 jimmydude

[QUOTE="jimmydude"][QUOTE="kryptofreak120"]FYI to whoever made the movie: Yu-Gi-Oh! and Magic: the Gathering are two different things :lol:kryptofreak120

IT was HILARIOUS!

Link owns.

Oh yeah! The music was from Pokemon! That was funny...and remember the owl? He explains in excruciatingly painful detail about Hyrule, while Link just nods his head and accidentally makes him repeat it. Man, I love how other people got annoyed by that feature :lol:

"Would you like to hear that again? You're nodding...you do!? Okay...I'll repeat it from the very beginning..."

And a lot of other video game references and cliches were hilarious to witness :lol:

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! :lol::lol:

I would press A so much it would do it again and then I'd have to listen again! :lol:

Ok, I'm 40 minutes into the third half, (this computer randomly FREEZES) I'll pick it up now.

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jimmydude

Wow... I cannot believe I just watched the whole thing... twice...

That was pretty good.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gary_Jinfield

That was pretty good.

jimmydude

I really want to make a movie of my own after watching it. For some reason though, I want to base it on Metal Gear Solid.:P

Nah..... Zelda would be much more fun!:D

jimmydude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 jimmydude
It was a good fanmade movie indeed!
metalsamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#23 metalsamurai
Member since 2005 • 1884 Posts
[QUOTE="jimmydude"]

That was pretty good.

Gary_Jinfield

I really want to make a movie of my own after watching it. For some reason though, I want to base it on Metal Gear Solid.:P

Have you seen Metal Gear Awesome? That is probably the funniest MGS parody ever! I'll just warn you: There is a lot of cussing!
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="jimmydude"]

That was pretty good.

metalsamurai

Have you seen Metal Gear Awesome? That is probably the funniest MGS parody ever! I'll just warn you: There is a lot of cussing!

I have seen it and it is rather amusing. I like parodies that are done with actual people more though. Its probably since I see a lot less of those and they offer much greater outlooks on a series.

Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25 Disgaeamad
Member since 2005 • 19315 Posts

...:lol: That was so good! Funny as hell, might I add. Memorable quotes:

Guy trying to get Master Sword: "There is no other alternative...it's time to *Yu-Gi-Oh voice* du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-duel!

*After the guy is about to lose the duel* "Look! A distraction!" *runs away*

:lol: This was worth 3 hours of my life XD

Leverish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#26 Leverish
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts
The fact that someone took the time to make this scares me. :|

However, it was still pretty cool.
erie_enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 erie_enigma
Member since 2002 • 253 Posts

Guy trying to get Master Sword: "There is no other alternative...it's time to *Yu-Gi-Oh voice* du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-du-duel!

Disgaeamad

Ya, someone mentioned earlier the yugi scene with magic cards are two things--that just  adds so much to it I think.  When those guys were younger, magic was all the rage, so they blended it--parodied two things at once! 

They spent ALOT of time on that...notice the different seasons?  Sometimes in the same scene???

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="Disgaeamad"]

erie_enigma

Ya, someone mentioned earlier the yugi scene with magic cards are two things--that just  adds so much to it I think.  When those guys were younger, magic was all the rage, so they blended it--parodied two things at once! 

They spent ALOT of time on that...notice the different seasons?  Sometimes in the same scene???

Don't forget about the Pokemon Battle music.:P

Sig12047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sig12047
Member since 2004 • 4194 Posts
What kind of movie is it? Parts from games or something?
nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
Wow.  I just watched the first two parts and I'm about 40 minutes through the third.  It's actually quite funny.  I really liked the duel for the master sword, and the hot tub with Ganondorf and Zelda....then Link.  I enjoy the parts with Ganondorf, such as when he watches Beauty and the Beast.  Great job I must say, and it's quite a long movie.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Disgaeamad

Wow.  I just watched the first two parts and I'm about 40 minutes through the third.  It's actually quite funny.  I really liked the duel for the master sword, and the hot tub with Ganondorf and Zelda....then Link.  I enjoy the parts with Ganondorf, such as when he watches Beauty and the Beast.  Great job I must say, and it's quite a long movie. nazguldragon15
Agreed. The parts with Ganondorf just seem so much better, what with them all playing Halo 2, Ganondorf getting owned and then being called a noob, watching Beauty and the Beast.

One of my favourite parts is when Link comes across Kaepora Gaebora and he listens to thr whole rambling, then he finishes and Link is nodding away, pretending that he's listening, then Kaepora says: "Do you want me to reapeat all of that again?" while Link is nodding :lol: Kaepora starts to repeat it all and Link starts crying and he is forced to call in Tingle...:lol:

The people who made this are gods

nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts

[QUOTE="nazguldragon15"]Wow. I just watched the first two parts and I'm about 40 minutes through the third. It's actually quite funny. I really liked the duel for the master sword, and the hot tub with Ganondorf and Zelda....then Link. I enjoy the parts with Ganondorf, such as when he watches Beauty and the Beast. Great job I must say, and it's quite a long movie. Disgaeamad

Agreed. The parts with Ganondorf just seem so much better, what with them all playing Halo 2, Ganondorf getting owned and then being called a noob, watching Beauty and the Beast.

One of my favourite parts is when Link comes across Kaepora Gaebora and he listens to thr whole rambling, then he finishes and Link is nodding away, pretending that he's listening, then Kaepora says: "Do you want me to reapeat all of that again?" while Link is nodding :lol: Kaepora starts to repeat it all and Link starts crying and he is forced to call in Tingle...:lol:

The people who made this are gods

It's all true.  When I play OoT, I always keep pressing A as Kaepora talks, and end up hitting A on (do you want me to repeat what I just said).  I loved it when the merchant ripped him off by saying there was only 99 rupees.  And whenever Link put on his has, brushed his hair out of his eyes and gave the camera a thumbs up.
Disgaeamad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Disgaeamad

I loved it when the merchant ripped him off by saying there was only 99 rupees.  And whenever Link put on his has, brushed his hair out of his eyes and gave the camera a thumbs up.
nazguldragon15
I concur.

It was funny, because you really wouldn't expect Link to be much of a poser. What made it kind of funny is that he could store rupees in his cap without them falling out.

The scene where Ganondorf is crying because no one respected him was funny as well, then he said: "You still respect me, right Teddy?" or something similar :lol:

kryptofreak120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 kryptofreak120

"Ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine...! Well, I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like you've got enough rupees here. Sorry, but I can't make exceptions. Business is business."

[Link takes his hat and starts shaking it, making five rupees drop out]

"Okay, let's start counting again!

(A while later...)

"Ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine! Still doesn't look like...[pauses briefly, stares at the rupees and quickly counts four of them] tell you what. Just for today, I'm gonna give you a special one-time, one-percent discount, on me. So, here's your shield [hands Link the shield], and, uh, you know what? This never happened, 'kay?"

Priceless :lol: