just came back from e3 and man r my legs tired(updated)

epic_nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 epic_nemesis
Member since 2005 • 3630 Posts
well i just came back from e3 and an over 1 hour long line for zelda (u are lucky im devoted)
let me give u a littlemeasurement of how muc this game kicks ass, whe i was playing the horsefighting demo reggie himself walks in, i look at him, and the quikly turn back to the game, cause ite pwnage is so immense.

onto the horse demo..........i really wanna use profanity hear, so let me say ******* AWESOME u dont understand how awesome it is, it controles even better then epona in OoT, and then u got the sword action. the lvl starts out in an open field where u are attcked/attacking a gang of orc guys, but the only important 1 is the chief, once u remove all his armor u go into the second part of the lvl, where you do a little jousting with the chief in a bridge-of-khazaun esque stage, even cooler. very fun

the 2nd demo i played was the boss fight. this 1 was very clever
*how to beat the boss spoiler* the strategy for this bosss was all about the multi hits with the boomerang, u need to charge it int a whirlwind thing, pic up a bomb in the whirwind ad then ave the bomb whirlwind hit the boss (the moron in front of me wasnt able to figure it out, it was painful to watch) its a very clever and really reallt fun boss.

on to the flaws i found :( yes there were flaws, but keep in mind this is not the final product, so im sure they will be fixed.
1. targeting multi targets for the boomerang was saddly very akward, and no where near as easy as windwaker, i hope they adopt wind waker targeting in the final version
2. JAGGIES!!!!! very upsetting but true, fear not thogh for i am sure that they intend to make it look as good as it does in the trailers in the final version

short story even shorter minimal flaws and amazing gameplay.
im gona wait in line again tomorro, it is so worth it. i would take pictures, but u will have much better imags here

THE RETURN VISIT i went back and waited in line for 2 hours today (it turns out a accidentally cut in line the first time :oops: ) anyway, this time i played in the dungeon demo, to get a feel for the regualr combat (that is the majority of the game prolly) and it is awesome, i love the finishing move you do, the jumping stab thingy is really fun. one of the coolest things i noticed that i am pretty sure was not in any other zelda is the fact that you can swing your sword while still running instead of slowing down drastically, which makes bush chopping much easier. i didnt get to finish the demo cause i got stuck at 1 little part for about 5 mins (out of the 10 min limit) the most annyoing this is that it was so obvious. anywho, this game just got better and better every time i played, I DONT WANNA WAIT TILL THE END OF THE YEAR
nuck44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 nuck44
Member since 2004 • 5152 Posts
That is soo awesome dude!!!
epic_nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 epic_nemesis
That is soo awesome dude!!!
nuck44

and i got a twilight princess tshirt 8) no u cant have it
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
Wow. I wish I was you.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
Wow. I wish I was you.IkeXC07
talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
I plan to go into the industry so I'll probably get to go eventually, but in the meantime have fun checking out all the cool games.
Ganondorf2999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ganondorf2999
Member since 2004 • 1750 Posts
[QUOTE="IkeXC07"]Wow. I wish I was you.BurningDragoon

Barmy_Brat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Barmy_Brat
Member since 2004 • 1350 Posts
Congratulations. You have made everyone else on the board jealous :) .
woodmeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 woodmeist
Member since 2004 • 884 Posts
I've gone Green with envy, lucky guy!
epic_nemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 epic_nemesis
:) every gamecube owner is gonna be lucky when it comes out, it was really an awesome game, im gonna play it again tomorro, i just dont see it getting old
xxjacobshxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xxjacobshxx
Member since 2004 • 508 Posts
yea, judging by the gameplay footage GS has up, the game looks like it controls so smoothly. i can't wait for it's release. forget XBOX360, forget PS3, forget Revolution, and forget that Mario Baseball crap... Twilight Princess owns my anticipation. and by the way, i'm jealous of you.
EvilAlgorithm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 EvilAlgorithm
Member since 2004 • 1073 Posts
[QUOTE="BurningDragoon"][QUOTE="IkeXC07"]Wow. I wish I was you.Ganondorf2999

talon4001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 talon4001
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts

yea, judging by the gameplay footage GS has up, the game looks like it controls so smoothly. i can't wait for it's release. forget XBOX360, forget PS3, forget Revolution, and forget that Mario Baseball crap... Twilight Princess owns my anticipation. and by the way, i'm jealous of you.xxjacobshxx

I'm almost as interested in the PS3 as zelda, but zelda is number one, definatly

Astronomicus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 Astronomicus
Member since 2005 • 2701 Posts
How did you get into E3? Are you a journalist or something? Either that or you work within the industry. You're a lucky git by the way!:wink:
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
So how much did you have to pay to go to E3???
originalrage42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 originalrage42
Member since 2003 • 284 Posts
e3 would have been amazing