anzelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 3

#1 anzelm
Member since 2004 • 902 Posts
I beat Zelda TP and watched the movie and the after text but when that was finished and the "The End" text came I had no save option. Am I supposed to be able to save the game? I guess I am so I´ll just have to do that last boss fight all over again. No problems cause it wasn´t that hard. I beat the boss on the first try. As a matter of fact it was a little to easy.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
You cannot save the game after the ganon fight just like ocarina of time. this allows you to roam the world freely and finish the side quests
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
Uh... I think you can save.... I remember after I watched the crdits and waited 5-10 mintues afterwards it said that "Save" thing its always says when you come to an important part of the game. I didn't mind waiting the extra time since I was in the bathroom and left the game on to see what the end was like :lol:
anzelm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

User Lists: 3

#4 anzelm
Member since 2004 • 902 Posts
Ok, I´ll just have to wait next time around. 
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

In this game and every zelda game, you DONT EVER SAVE AT THE END!

Leverish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 Leverish
Member since 2006 • 998 Posts

In this game and every zelda game, you DONT EVER SAVE AT THE END!

zeldafreak4life

Unless it's Wind Waker; the side quests there were stupid.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
Even if you do wait 5-10 minutes like GamerGirl did, I don't think it'll save you beating the final boss. Maybe the rupees and equipment you get up until the last battle, but other than that it's pretty useless.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 GamerGirlPwnz
Even if you do wait 5-10 minutes like GamerGirl did, I don't think it'll save you beating the final boss. Maybe the rupees and equipment you get up until the last battle, but other than that it's pretty useless.OhhSnap50893
Seriously? But I remember something about saving after the boss... Maybe I got mixed up or something, but I'm glad I've finished it, and I'm too lazy to do it again because then I'd get hooked on it all over again :lol:
ocarina_jedi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#9 ocarina_jedi
Member since 2003 • 778 Posts
There might have been a 'Save' option after the credits roll, but as long as you saved before the final fight, there is no reason to save.  Saving at that point won't affect anything but ruppees, hearts, and weapon ammo, etc.  If you save, you'll still be able to go back and fight the Final Fight again, and you'll still be able to finish the side quests.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 GamerGirlPwnz
There might have been a 'Save' option after the credits roll, but as long as you saved before the final fight, there is no reason to save.  Saving at that point won't affect anything but ruppees, hearts, and weapon ammo, etc.  If you save, you'll still be able to go back and fight the Final Fight again, and you'll still be able to finish the side quests.ocarina_jedi
Basically that is the only difference. And even before or after you save you'll still have tim to finish uncompleted side quests :D
Twit92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Twit92
Member since 2005 • 87 Posts
It's not always worthless to save the game after beating it because there are usually +stuff in case you decide to replay.
Avatar image for nintendo_fan675
nintendo_fan675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 nintendo_fan675
Member since 2007 • 14578 Posts
After you beat Ganon like in most Zelda games you cannot save you just start off in the castle
RErikku12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RErikku12
Member since 2005 • 6280 Posts
Yeah it is quite a dissapointment at first when you cant save, but then you can go back and do it again.
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#14 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

I beat Zelda TP and watched the movie and the after text but when that was finished and the "The End" text came I had no save option. Am I supposed to be able to save the game? I guess I am so I´ll just have to do that last boss fight all over again. No problems cause it wasn´t that hard. I beat the boss on the first try. As a matter of fact it was a little to easy.
anzelm

The only Zelda game I've played which was possible to save after you beat the final boss is WW. Both in OoT and MM there is no option to save after completing it. I can't say I see a need to save, because the only difference is that you have beaten the boss, and that won't make any difference when playing more. And by the way, if you could save and then play more, it would be strange, because you would play after you had defeated the boss, so Hyrule would actually already be saved.