NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

So im doing a 3 heart challenge in Zelda TP right now and I keep getting slaughtered by the Darknuts combo in the last room of the Cave of Ordeals. Anyone here hasa good strategy against them ?

kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#2 kirby2198
Member since 2006 • 909 Posts
do alot of helm splinters and never put down your shield. another way to attack is to back flip when he attacks, then do a simple jump attack back to him, then do constant slash attack. once all his armer is removed, just do the rolling thing to get behind him, he'll flinch then you could attack him. (i reccemend you carry some farries)
good luck
NWA_31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 NWA_31
Member since 2006 • 11922 Posts

Yeah, but the problem is that by the time I reach the 49th floor, im usually left with only one fairy, whichmeans 6 hearts in total. I could jump around, but then they would just kill me. Trust me, Itried :P

kirby2198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#4 kirby2198
Member since 2006 • 909 Posts

so your out numbered.
ok, this is simple.. here what you do, in stead of randomly jumping in ti the room where all three can see you. don't jump just walk up to the ledge. you probable noticed that one of the three noticed you, and he will just walking into the wall. just jump off the edge to the side of the room. to kill the darknut try to fight one at a time. just stay in one side of the room. if that fails just target on darknut with out changing to the others. kill that one first then the rest. it would be easier that way. if you removed the armor of all three with out finishing them off then, then it would be easier for them to kill you.
just try to fight one at a time
hopefully you'll make it. but to save your health you should have the magic armor. it would waste your rubes but you'll live.
also in the other rooms where the monsters you fight are to hard like the walking Popsicle sticks, lizfoe, or giant chu-chu. carry lots of bombs and arrow.
(hopefully you did do the mini-games and side quests to get big bomb bags and giant quiver)
try killing the monsters from the ledge. remember that in some rooms there are hearts buried, mostly in the rooms where you have to fight as a wolf.
that should help, right?