lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lyoko411
Member since 2007 • 591 Posts

whos your favorite villian between gannon/gannondorf, vaati, and majoras mask.

my favorite is majoras mask.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts
Ganon, without a doubt, he's just more bad-ass!
Avatar image for seiferdante1000
seiferdante1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 seiferdante1000
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

Ganon! The One and Only King of Evil!

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
Ganondorf (with 1 "n") would definitely be my favourite.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#5 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
Ganonndorf he is just ace
Dark_Link142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dark_Link142
Member since 2004 • 6726 Posts
Ganondorf easily. I never really liked Vaati. Majora's Mask is ok. When you fight the Mask itself it's kind of silly. Majora's Incarnation is pretty cool, but Majora's Wrath is wicked villain. But still, Ganondorf/Ganon still wins for being such a cool bad guy.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DJ-Lafleur
While Ganon is the best, Majora's Mask was still cool. You don't see any other Zelda villain breaking it down like Majora's incarnation did. ;)
lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 lyoko411

While Ganon is the best, Majora's Mask was still cool. You don't see any other Zelda villain breaking it down like Majora's incarnation did. ;)DJ-Lafleur

exactly thats y i love the majoras mask it was so awesome and hard one your just link. but when your fierce diety link its to easy. but hes still my favorite. and sorry about my spelling. im not that good. lol

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 Gary_Jinfield
Member since 2005 • 6614 Posts

Well Ganon is my favorite from the Zelda series, although the mystery surrounding Majora's Mask is rather intriguing...

A larger look into the history of Majora's Mask may yield some interesting results, especially in video game format. Other mysteries from the game itself could also be extended upon in content and perhaps even provide some new answers. What exactly was the deal with that inside the moon portion near the end of the game? What is the genesis and power of the Fierce Deity Mask? How did the Happy Mask Salesman gain his powers and how did he come upon Majora's Mask?

There are a multitude of other questions of course, a testament to a rather odd game.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 DJ-Lafleur

Well Ganon is my favorite from the Zelda series, although the mystery surrounding Majora's Mask is rather intriguing...

A larger look into the history of Majora's Mask may yield some interesting results, especially in video game format. Other mysteries from the game itself could also be extended upon in content and perhaps even provide some new answers. What exactly was the deal with that inside the moon portion near the end of the game? What is the genesis and power of the Fierce Deity Mask? How did the Happy Mask Salesman gain his powers and how did he come upon Majora's Mask?

There are a multitude of other questions of course, a testament to a rather odd game.

Gary_Jinfield

Now that you mention, Majora's Mask does have plenty of secrets. They could make a sequel to Majora's Mask to answer those questions, though making it now would be a little strange, but whatever.

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 metroid_dragon
[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

DJ-Lafleur

Now that you mention, Majora's Mask does have plenty of secrets. They could make a sequel to Majora's Mask to answer those questions, though making it now would be a little strange, but whatever.

A prequel to Majora's Mask is a fantastic idea. That game has so much unexplored possibilities with it's history and various other things in the game.

Then we got Vaati, who from Four Swords and Four Swords adventures doesn't seem to have a deeper goal than lust. He kidnaps Zelda with the intention of having her marry him, and Those Shrine Maidens he and Dark Link kidnap in Adventures will never be the same :P

lyoko411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lyoko411
in the game the mask salesman said that with every meeting there is a parting but that parting dosent have to last forever. so that may be hinting a seqeal to majoras mask. just a possibility
Zaphack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#13 Zaphack
Member since 2007 • 1293 Posts
Majora's Mask hands-down, it's really cool, plus it gets its own level in SSBM.
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 metroid_dragon

in the game the mask salesman said that with every meeting there is a parting but that parting dosent have to last forever. so that may be hinting a seqeal to majoras mask. just a possibilitylyoko411

More likely they were just leaving the door open for the possibility of a sequel. Consider it's 2 systems later if they had planned a sequel when they released Majora's Mask then it's been scraped by now. It's possible they may do a sequel still, but they weren't planning on one and hinting at it with that sentence.

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Gary_Jinfield
[QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

metroid_dragon

A prequel to Majora's Mask is a fantastic idea. That game has so much unexplored possibilities with it's history and various other things in the game.

Then we got Vaati, who from Four Swords and Four Swords adventures doesn't seem to have a deeper goal than lust. He kidnaps Zelda with the intention of having her marry him, and Those Shrine Maidens he and Dark Link kidnap in Adventures will never be the same :P

The way you described Vaati is very reminiscent of certain other Nintendo villain.

An individual who attempts to kidnap the princess he is in love with again and again, only to be stopped by a certain famous plumber again and again.:P

Chaos_Angel_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#16 Chaos_Angel_14
Member since 2004 • 3805 Posts

as important of a character Ganon is to the Zelda experience, I'm going to say Majora's Mask
mainly cuz I think Skull Kid with Majoras Mask had such a cool look to him and he is one of my favorite characters
I'd love to see him in a spin off game or as a character in brawl, mainly the former

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

Gary_Jinfield

The way you described Vaati is very reminiscent of certain other Nintendo villain.

An individual who attempts to kidnap the princess he is in love with again and again, only to be stopped by a certain famous plumber again and again.:P

And this indivdual will keep on trying and trying until he can marry the princess that is of a different species than him. :?

Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Gary_Jinfield

as important of a character Ganon is to the Zelda experience, I'm going to say Majora's Mask
mainly cuz I think Skull Kid with Majoras Mask had such a cool look to him and he is one of my favorite characters
I'd love to see him in a spin off game or as a character in brawl, mainly the former

Chaos_Angel_14

I wouldn't be surprised if Majora's Mask did appear in SSBB as an assist trophy with the ability to bring down the moon onto the battlefield causing mass devastation.:P

[QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"][QUOTE="metroid_dragon"][QUOTE="DJ-Lafleur"][QUOTE="Gary_Jinfield"]

DJ-Lafleur

And this indivdual will keep on trying and trying until he can marry the princess that is of a different species than him. :?

Considering Vaati is a Minish that transforms into a monster thing, further similarities.:P

metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 metroid_dragon

With the amount Peach get's kidnapped, you gotta wonder if she actually enjoys it. She almost never makes an attempt to get away from Bowser save the original Paper Mario, her and Bowser still can be in the same room like normal people in all those party gamesand the biggest giveaway is from Super Mario Sunshine.

Baby Bowser claims that Peach is his mom, Bowser is his dad... Peach doesn't deny this as a possibility. How are babies made? There ya go, she may act all cl@ssy but in reality she's dirtier than Daisy. :P

vanntheman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 vanntheman
Member since 2006 • 46 Posts
Ganon= best villan ever
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Gary_Jinfield

With the amount Peach get's kidnapped, you gotta wonder if she actually enjoys it. She almost never makes an attempt to get away from Bowser save the original Paper Mario, her and Bowser still can be in the same room like normal people in all those party gamesand the biggest giveaway is from Super Mario Sunshine.

Baby Bowser claims that Peach is his mom, Bowser is his dad... Peach doesn't deny this as a possibility. How are babies made? There ya go, she may act all cl@ssy but in reality she's dirtier than Daisy. :P

metroid_dragon

So your theory is that after all those years of kidnappings, Peach developed some messed up form of Stockholm syndrome?:P If her and Bowser were together at one point, it would explain Bower's desperate desire for her in recent years... Although a turtle and the princess of the kingdom of mushrooms? I suppose it could happen.:P

Although I guess that ends the comparison between Vaati and Bowser, as none of his damsels ever appeared to develop such a relationship.

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="metroid_dragon"]

Gary_Jinfield

So your theory is that after all those years of kidnappings, Peach developed some messed up form of Stockholm syndrome?:P If her and Bowser were together at one point, it would explain Bower's desperate desire for her in recent years... Although a turtle and the princess of the kingdom of mushrooms? I suppose it could happen.:P

Although I guess that ends the comparison between Vaati and Bowser, as none of his damsels ever appeared to develop such a relationship.

Yeah, Zelda's already taken by Ganondorf, anyways. :P

TowerGuard64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#23 TowerGuard64
Member since 2006 • 459 Posts
I would say Ganon because in ever game he is bad to the bone. I mean Bowser is cool and all but he just becoming a joke the only time (that I know of) that Bowser was pure evil was in Super Mario 64. Then there Dark Samus and Ridly and there cool and all but I still stand with Ganon.
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DJ-Lafleur
Great, now we are bringing Metroid into this. :lol:
Gary_Jinfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gary_Jinfield
Still, Ganon seems to fair the best even when compared to villains not in the Zelda series.:P
-MasterSword-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -MasterSword-
Member since 2007 • 71 Posts
Ganon is my favorite in the series.
GunnerVIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GunnerVIII
Member since 2006 • 4135 Posts
As much as i love Ganon, since he's so classic, I'd love to see another person get taken over by Majoras Mask. The skull kid just added more atmosphere to the game, and that was a plus for me.