NS_Sonic204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 NS_Sonic204
Member since 2006 • 113 Posts
Well, my favorite thing would be probably the fact you can transform into a kid and adult anytime you please.

Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Anyway, what's your favorite thing?
BGCD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 BGCD
Member since 2006 • 231 Posts
Seeing how the world would change in 7 years, and watching how events done on the past would affect the future. Also how huge Hyrule is.
hamiltonticats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 hamiltonticats
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
how cool the bosses and dungeons are.
Shinobuno_da

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Shinobuno_da
Member since 2007 • 37 Posts
Adult Link with Master-sword.
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts

Well the best part ( considering that that was the first game in which link was an adult ) was that you could play the game as an adult link.

GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 GamerGirlPwnz
Member since 2006 • 4501 Posts
The bst thing for me is the storyline. You would explain it to someone like a Princess who was kidnapped and needs rescuing, but with all the different dungeons, bosses, and sidequests it changes just that. And including all the amazing weapons you recieve. Heres a spoiler by the way. I loved the double Clawshot; that was so orignal and yet how could anyone else not think of it? :D
Avatar image for hammer_of_thor_
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 hammer_of_thor_
Member since 2007 • 2260 Posts
My favourite thing was being able to warp in time and see the changes that have happened.
ff3138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8 ff3138
Member since 2005 • 1508 Posts
My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 GamerGirlPwnz
My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*ff3138
The first 3rd Zelda? :?
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 hammer_of_thor_
[QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*GamerGirlPwnz

It says first 3d.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*hammer_of_thor_

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....
NS_Sonic204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 NS_Sonic204
[QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*GamerGirlPwnz

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....

You said "3rd".
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*NS_Sonic204

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....

You said "3rd".

No, I said first 3rd...
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hammer_of_thor_
[QUOTE="NS_Sonic204"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*GamerGirlPwnz

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....

You said "3rd".

No, I said first 3rd...

What are are you talking about, are you reading the posts at all?
Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
( hi pitched screaming in agony)* actually my favorite thing was storyline.
killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#16 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
the fisrt time Link pulls out the master sword
Aravix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -16

#17 Aravix
Member since 2004 • 1282 Posts
There's so many things..... I think I'm gonna have to say that I really liked the Fishing Pond. I love to fish in real life, and when I could do that in OoT, that's another reason I spent so many hours with it. I wasn't familiar to the Zelda franchise at the time, either, just knew about, and never beat LA on the old fat GameBoy... So with OoT pretty much being one of my first Zelda games to beat, it also made me get into Zelda even more. --- To clear up this 3D and 3rd stuff. 3D means 3-dimensional, GG. What ff was saying is that OoT was the first Zelda game in 3D, meaning it wasn't a 2D creation like the previous titles before it.
NS_Sonic204

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NS_Sonic204
[QUOTE="NS_Sonic204"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*GamerGirlPwnz

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....

You said "3rd".

No, I said first 3rd...

Uh, exactly.. :roll:
ff3138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 ff3138
Member since 2005 • 1508 Posts
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="NS_Sonic204"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*NS_Sonic204

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....

You said "3rd".

No, I said first 3rd...

I'm pretty confused. Now I'm sad.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="NS_Sonic204"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="ff3138"]My favorite thing is that it's the first 3d zelda and it's been done so well. A clap for Nintendo. *claps*NS_Sonic204

It says first 3d.

...Thats what I said....

You said "3rd".

No, I said first 3rd...

Oh.... You meant the 3rd Zelda :| I thought you said the FIRST 3rd Zelda..... Which actually wouldn't make sense...
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hammer_of_thor_
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"] Oh.... You meant the 3rd Zelda :| I thought you said the FIRST 3rd Zelda..... Which actually wouldn't make sense...

Wow...do you actually read the posts or not? He said the first 3d Zelda, not 3rd, you were the one that brought 3rd into this. 3D, as in 3-Dimensional. Ocarina of Time was the first 3D Zelda, not the second 3D, or the third 3D.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"] Oh.... You meant the 3rd Zelda :| I thought you said the FIRST 3rd Zelda..... Which actually wouldn't make sense...

Wow...do you actually read the posts or not? He said the first 3d Zelda, not 3rd, you were the one that brought 3rd into this. 3D, as in 3-Dimensional. Ocarina of Time was the first 3D Zelda, not the second 3D, or the third 3D.

Ok, yeah I read his posts, and I read posts. I just misunderstood, you don't have to get on me like that :| Now I know what he meant, so thanks for clearing that up....
hammer_of_thor_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 hammer_of_thor_
[QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"] Oh.... You meant the 3rd Zelda :| I thought you said the FIRST 3rd Zelda..... Which actually wouldn't make sense...

Ok, yeah I read his posts, and I read posts. I just misunderstood, you don't have to get on me like that :| Now I know what he meant, so thanks for clearing that up....

Well it was annoying, because multiple people had explained to you, and if you would have actually read the posts, instead of glancing at them, it would be easy to see.
GamerGirlPwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 GamerGirlPwnz
[QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"][QUOTE="hammer_of_thor_"][QUOTE="GamerGirlPwnz"] Oh.... You meant the 3rd Zelda :| I thought you said the FIRST 3rd Zelda..... Which actually wouldn't make sense...

Well it was annoying, because multiple people had explained to you, and if you would have actually read the posts, instead of glancing at them, it would be easy to see.

Ok, I got the idea :roll: I made a mistake, I misread his post, I misread everyone's posts, I misunderstood what he was saying, ok? I got it, I get it. There its done. And if I was annoying then I'm sorry, ok? Now I see what I missed, there is no need to explain it to me anymore...
greenneil4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 greenneil4
Member since 2005 • 2041 Posts
I have so many favorite things about Oot.  My all-time favorite is how the story really wraps you into the game
JukedSolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26 JukedSolid
Member since 2006 • 991 Posts
lol-- you guys are funny.  My favorite thing about it was storyline and especially character development.  Sure all the other game gave the characters personalities in the first LoZ games but this was the first to go so in depth with how every character alters the plot a little.  Nintendo, you created a beautiful thing.
gcnisbetter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gcnisbetter
Member since 2004 • 66 Posts
Personally i liked that you could alter Link's appearance via the water/fire tunics and mirror/hylian shields. Of course they serve other purposes, but i feel Link should be kickin ass in style, haha.