Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts

Just out of curiosity, we all know that the Nintendo WiFi service is launching publicly in about a day, so why not throw this out ;).  We know that a Legend of Zelda game similar to the Four Swords is in development for the DS.  How many of you would like to see this game online enabled?  Maybe, just to find people to go thought the game with or if there was a battle mode similar to that of the Four Swords Adventure?

I'd personally think it would be nice to have a separate mini story for online players to cooperate with that can unlock new things in a single player or offline version of the game.

Give your take ;)

Link2025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Link2025
Member since 2003 • 1573 Posts
I think it's safe to say that the Four Swords style DS game will most likely have Nintendo WiFi compatibility. I don't think Nintendo will actually create a full blown quest specifically for multiplayer but rather tweak the single player so there are some differences if played with real people over the internet. The battle mode would probably be expanded and with new modes and maps and such.
nazguldragon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 nazguldragon15
Member since 2004 • 3108 Posts
I agree with Link2025 here.  It would feel very different playing an online Zelda, as the series isn't a multiplayer genre.  However, I really liked FSA and FS, especially the multiplayer.  It would be difficult to cooperate though, as you can't just talk directly, and I don't even know if you could chat.  If it is possible to chat, I doubt you would quite as much as you would with PC online games, as you can type on them.  However, I would like to see how the game would turn out.
IkeXC07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 IkeXC07
Member since 2004 • 8980 Posts
Actually, the DS Zelda game in development isn't a four swords game. There was interview that was posted a while ago that had aonuma stating that. It's somewhere on this board actually.
BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts
yeah i agree with all.
townsenda1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 1

#6 townsenda1
Member since 2005 • 2473 Posts
Me too.  I totally agree with everything.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts

What about a co-op version of OOT? or a coop version of MM

you and up to 15 friends battle to save hyrule and become the heros that are selected to save hyrule!

deception, action, adventure, violence, 2 screens, portable, ONLINE, and sponsored by the LOZU

lmfao turning on your teammates lol

just an idea!

BurningDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BurningDragoon
Member since 2004 • 5134 Posts

you and up to 15 friends battle to save hyrule and become the heros that are selected to save hyrule!

deception, action, adventure, violence, 2 screens, portable, ONLINE, and sponsored by the LOZU

just an idea!

imnotwhite

:lol: 16 ppl saving Hyrule. That will b a big challenge to all the programmers :P, cause man all the ppl at the same time, hmm probably LOZ: FSA like, but still 16 people.

I stick with the guys.

And i add a mini game idea, a race to get the Master Sword, and every1 with bunny hood :P
How about, Bomb-Chu Mania (arrggh, a mouse bomb :P), lol now that 1 would b cool, trying to dodge all the peoples bombs, jejejeje.
Link-Kart ROFLMAO...well mario kart DS is around, but with link jejeje.
Bow fights...err umm...the 1 that shoots the most targets.
imnotwhite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 imnotwhite
Member since 2005 • 6437 Posts
[QUOTE="imnotwhite"]

just an idea!

BurningDragoon

:lol: 16 ppl saving Hyrule. That will b a big challenge to all the programmers :P, cause man all the ppl at the same time, hmm probably LOZ: FSA like, but still 16 people.

I stick with the guys.

And i add a mini game idea, a race to get the Master Sword, and every1 with bunny hood :P
How about, Bomb-Chu Mania (arrggh, a mouse bomb :P), lol now that 1 would b cool, trying to dodge all the peoples bombs, jejejeje.
Link-Kart ROFLMAO...well mario kart DS is around, but with link jejeje.
Bow fights...err umm...the 1 that shoots the most targets.

or sniper battles! horse races (raise your own horse) remote control bombchus use them for spy missions!  (design your own tunic for your team) ranking system!

instead of  4 swords how bout 10 not 16 just 10!  have your own battalion/squads! that would own!

Link 1: go distract ganon_dork

Link 2: YESSIR link 3 5  and 8 your with me!

Link 1: zelda_mania we need to find the triforce of wisdom

zelda_mania : SIR YES SIR

Link 1: Link 2 7 and 9  GUARD THIS AREA but dont suffer the same fate as link 10

Link 2, 7 : yessir

Link 9: . . . . . . im scared

Link: 1: you have to save your brother right?

Link 9: yeah but

Link 1: your with me

Link 9: YESSIR!

Link 1: sheikah squad lets MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Link 1: uses farores wind* *leaves area

Everyone else: OH NO WERE LAGGING! link 1 HELP US!

Link 1: * at the bar* I left those idiots there

Malon_and_link: nice wanna go level up?

Link 1: hey lets go newb slaying!

Malon_and_link: HELL YAH

zelda online is the worst idea ever!