Anyone think that Zelda Twilight Princess was really easy?

Avatar image for zeldafreak4life
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 zeldafreak4life
Member since 2006 • 677 Posts
OMG Zelda Twilight princess ( which i beat just after it came out, im just late posting this ) was Really easy? In my opinion, it was the easiest one yet. Any thoughts?
LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 LordAbyssion
Member since 2005 • 11247 Posts
yes, too easy and too short
Mr_Bob471

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Mr_Bob471
Member since 2005 • 687 Posts
I thought it had moderate difficulty, and compared to the WW, much longer and more difficult.  I really wish they would strive for the mind numbing controller destruction moments that accrued in OOT, but that's just me.  Maybe we've just been playing Zelda for o long we've become accustom to running through it with ease :).
Avatar image for supermetroidfan
supermetroidfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 supermetroidfan
Member since 2004 • 19767 Posts
Not as easy as WW but easy nonetheless.
BET8390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BET8390
Member since 2006 • 4193 Posts
I thought it had moderate difficulty, and compared to the WW, much longer and more difficult. I really wish they would strive for the mind numbing controller destruction moments that accrued in OOT, but that's just me. Maybe we've just been playing Zelda for o long we've become accustom to running through it with ease :).Mr_Bob471
Yeah. I don't think it "easy" er se It just that we know the game mechanics thus we are accustomed to such uzzles! Maybe once the "revolution" Zelda title that MIYAmoto said  was a year in develoPment comes out it will introduce alot of new elements which will make it difficult.
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zeldafreak4life
Thats true. I have beaten every Zelda ( not CDI ones because i dont have a phillips ) twice and i guess im just accustomed to going right through them like cutting through butter :)
hamiltonticats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 hamiltonticats
Member since 2007 • 36 Posts
I didn't think it was hard, but I thought it was the hardest Zelda adventure yet. 
metroid_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 metroid_dragon
Member since 2003 • 1964 Posts
I think I've said it a few times now: Twilight Princess' combat was made for a retarded 12 year old named Jimmy, on the other hand, Jimmy is also a genius, capable of deep analytical thought and he's a skillful problem solver, thus, they made the puzzles of Twilight Princess challenging enough for even experienced gamers. (notably the block puzzles) It's the only conclusion I can come to that makes any sense. Poor Jimmy, but he's had a Zelda game made for him now, so hopefully he will be eternally happy.
Luigi37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Luigi37
Member since 2005 • 29 Posts
I totally agree.  I found it just as easy, if not easier than WW, but that may or may not be because I'm a better gamer from when WW came out.  It only took me about 40 hours to complete the entire game, and I annihilated every sidequest (all heart pieces, all poes, etc.).  Considering I did all that in about 40 hours, I don't think this game is comparibly longer than Wind Waker. 
In general, I really don't think Twilight Princess lived up to what Nintendo said it would be.  In fact, I would go as far as saying that they lied.
LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LordAbyssion
I totally agree. I found it just as easy, if not easier than WW, but that may or may not be because I'm a better gamer from when WW came out. It only took me about 40 hours to complete the entire game, and I annihilated every sidequest (all heart pieces, all poes, etc.). Considering I did all that in about 40 hours, I don't think this game is comparibly longer than Wind Waker.
In general, I really don't think Twilight Princess lived up to what Nintendo said it would be. In fact, I would go as far as saying that they lied.
Luigi37
and Wind Waker had one piece of greatness that should have been in all Zeldas............ the Nintndo Gallery.....
johnny139

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 johnny139
Member since 2005 • 4036 Posts

I totally agree.  I found it just as easy, if not easier than WW, but that may or may not be because I'm a better gamer from when WW came out.  It only took me about 40 hours to complete the entire game, and I annihilated every sidequest (all heart pieces, all poes, etc.).  Considering I did all that in about 40 hours, I don't think this game is comparibly longer than Wind Waker. 
In general, I really don't think Twilight Princess lived up to what Nintendo said it would be.  In fact, I would go as far as saying that they lied.
Luigi37

The biggest disappointment for me was Hyrule Field. I expected a giant field, but it was really small. Only a bit bigger than OoT's. I want a WW ocean, but with grass and trees!

facit_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 facit_90
Member since 2005 • 840 Posts
I think the Boss Battles were definetly too easy, I mean hit them three times and they're dead! Come on! They should also have had more of those knights in armor, since they were the only enemies that were a bit fun to kill, except for the dragons. 
lordsettra12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lordsettra12
Member since 2005 • 4213 Posts
I think I've said it a few times now: Twilight Princess' combat was made for a retarded 12 year old named Jimmy, on the other hand, Jimmy is also a genius, capable of deep analytical thought and he's a skillful problem solver, thus, they made the puzzles of Twilight Princess challenging enough for even experienced gamers. (notably the block puzzles) It's the only conclusion I can come to that makes any sense. Poor Jimmy, but he's had a Zelda game made for him now, so hopefully he will be eternally happy.metroid_dragon
SO TRUE!!!
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 zeldafreak4life
-.- Yes the combat system was SLIGHTLY different, but come on! Every Zelda Game has a similar Combat system. Other than running and fighting, ( which is beliveable ), the combat system is almost idnetical to the ones of previous Zelda games. I still think that by changing the system, it made it easier for everyone ( which makes me sad on the inside :cry: )
waZelda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 118

#16 waZelda
Member since 2006 • 2956 Posts

-.- Yes the combat system was SLIGHTLY different, but come on! Every Zelda Game has a similar Combat system. Other than running and fighting, ( which is beliveable ), the combat system is almost idnetical to the ones of previous Zelda games. I still think that by changing the system, it made it easier for everyone ( which makes me sad on the inside :cry: ) zeldafreak4life

I agree it migth make it easier, but on the other hand it gives a great feel to the gameplay. When I play WW now I get boared because the only thing you do is press B, press B, press B, press B. I think the new combat system was a great success and hope they'll improve it even more for the next game.

LordAbyssion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LordAbyssion
-.- Yes the combat system was SLIGHTLY different, but come on! Every Zelda Game has a similar Combat system. Other than running and fighting, ( which is beliveable ), the combat system is almost idnetical to the ones of previous Zelda games. I still think that by changing the system, it made it easier for everyone ( which makes me sad on the inside :cry: ) zeldafreak4life
ever played 2D Zeldas???:P
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 zeldafreak4life
Yeah actually ive beatem them all....... most of the m 2 or 3 times........
darklink124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 darklink124
Member since 2006 • 86 Posts
it was too easy it only took me 56 hours to beat it
Tharx75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 113

#20 Tharx75
Member since 2006 • 69 Posts
Twilight Princess gave me the least amount of difficulty with any Zelda game.
zeldafreak4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 zeldafreak4life
Actually, I kinda think that they all are easy...... I really dont know anymore......
Mizz0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Mizz0
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

yeah it was definitly too easy. if you hit a goblin with a jump attack he is dead, and if he's not you can finish him with a single touch on the A button (finish attack). I have beaten Ganondorf in only 34 ours, so i only have to find all the Poe's, Hart Pieces and Golden Bugs now..:cry:
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#23 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
It was really, really easy..but not as easy as WW. Most games now adays are easy though unless they do the multiple difficulties and have the very top one set to "computer knows exactly where you are and gets headshot or whatever is the win automatically":P
simian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#24 simian92
Member since 2006 • 1461 Posts
i thought that the puzzles were a bit, well... not Zelda-ey they were to "random" difficult (they wouldn't make sense, rater than making perfect sense after completeing them) and the boss battles were too easy.
i think its a bit overrated as well
Trnuf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#25 Trnuf
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
It is easy, but a bit less than TWW
linkzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 linkzero
Member since 2003 • 22150 Posts
I didn't think the puzzles were challenging at all. Hard for Zelda perhaps, but they're a lot simpler than many puzzles I've seen. In fact I recall similar 'block puzzles' in other games. As for the combat, if you find it too easy, you should make it harder for yourself by avoiding collecting the heart containers, and avoiding the heart pieces you can (the ones outside the dungeons are easier to miss, in dungeons it's a little harder to try to miss). Then don't pick up any bottles or the magic armor. Beat the game including the Cave of Ordeals that way. See how you go.
natiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#27 natiko
Member since 2005 • 13284 Posts
I'm starting on that now Zero. I'm hoping for a bit more of a challenge. I doubt it'll be as hard as that one reaaaaaally insanely hard challenge for OoT that someone posted here...that was so hard..but it was worth it..I think lol
Avatar image for marshiemallowma
marshiemallowma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 marshiemallowma
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts
It was pretty easy, so I ended up taking the 3 heart challenge. Although only having 3 hearts throughout the entire game may seem hard, it wasn't very difficult.