Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Nickoleru
Member since 2010 • 1368 Posts

All right...I personally think tat Bleach is goin 2 end real soon...but hw should the ending be??

Ichigo lost all his shinigami power....not a very good ending...perhaps Inoue can reject tis to happen??N turn him bac to shinigami..??

I hope Aizen won't be sealed so easily..of cos..It's so not like him...He's so powerful....I think Ichigo in Getsuga form should hv finish him off...n not sealed by kisuke...

besides...I haven't see Aizen's bankai....or did I miss it??

I dun reali enjoy happy ending but I stil hope Bleach could end really well...It's really a waste if Ichigo lost all his power jus for defeating Aizen...Soul Society owe him a lot....

So...let's talk about this for now...I would like to hear different Bleach ending from you all...think about it..!!

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts

All right...I personally think tat Bleach is goin 2 end real soon...but hw should the ending be??

Ichigo lost all his shinigami power....not a very good ending...perhaps Inoue can reject tis to happen??N turn him bac to shinigami..??

I hope Aizen won't be sealed so easily..of cos..It's so not like him...He's so powerful....I think Ichigo in Getsuga form should hv finish him off...n not sealed by kisuke...

I dun reali enjoy happy ending but I stil hope Bleach could end really well...It's really a waste if Ichigo lost all his power jus for defeating Aizen...Soul Society owe him a lot....

So...let's talk about this for now...I would like to hear different Bleach ending from you all...think about it..!!

Nickoleru

Just to point this out. Bleach is probably not ending until Mid 2013 or Later 2013. Or 2014. We have two long arcs and mini arc. 

Anyway. I let others expression their opinions on how Bleach going to end. 

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nickoleru

Really..?? Anyway..thx for ur info...glad to hear tat...My frens n I dun reali wan bleach to end so soon...

But the manga shows as if it's goin to end...hmm...

Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

I think that Ichigo will get all his powers back... I mean it just doesn't seem right that he should never get them back, after all he's played a fairly big role in the show and manga.  Sure he might not have had a lot of action in the most recent shows but he was the one of the main characters from the very beginning.  Kubo-san wouldn't let him just totally be left behind for the remainder of the series.  Also if ya'll noticed, they never said that he lost his Hollow/Arrancar powers...just his Shinigami powers, so that's why I think that he will gain them back or just learn how to use his Hollow powers better than he has in the past; have them more under control.  Then there is his relationship with Orihime, they make a good pair actually because they compliment each other.  

Well I could go on for a while on this, but I'll let some other people here comment on what they think as well. 

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nickoleru

Ya..I agree with Unohana-taichou...As manga din state that he has lost his Hollow power...

So..does it mean that Hollow-Ichigo din leave Ichigo's inner world..??

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

I hate to burst bubbles, but hear me out beforey ou take this as totally bad news.

First off, he lost everything. All of his energy: not just shinigami powers. He lost his energy itself. All of it. He cant even see anything anymore. Thats what the last chapter explained.

HOWEVER! His dad knew entirely too much about the final getsuga. CHances are he's used it himself. He did say his zanpakutou taught it to him. So that may be why he and urahara had that short convo about his powers after grand fisher finally died.

that said he MIGHT get them back. It might be that he has to start over like a total and complete newbie lol.

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 tsusuno
Member since 2010 • 400 Posts

i wan 2 c Aizen's bankai........

did gin die???????

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tsusuno
then it mean ichigo will gains back the power later???
Avatar image for jooja42animefan
jooja42animefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jooja42animefan
Member since 2008 • 8011 Posts

*Capt. Unohana*

Tsusuno-san, there are rules when it comes to posting here and the first rule is Do Not Double Post.  I understand that you might be just a little overly excited on this topic, however you will need to follow these rules.  

I would like to make a suggestion to you, in case you don't know this, you can EDIT your post to include additional information by selecting the "(select an action below)" tab and then the "Edit Message" choice.  I would appreciate it and so would the rest of the members here if you wouldn't double post. 

Also pleaseDo Not use incomplete sentencesor incomplete words when writing your posts, it is very important that you use proper grammar and spelling.  

Thank you for your cooperation in this. 

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 Azaru32
Member since 2010 • 6234 Posts

the end ? thats really far away and really tough to predict

what would be fun to watch though and kinda ironic as well is that after they defeat Soul King that in my book he is the true evil , someone will have to fill in for captain commander who I bet he will die in the process . How about Aizen filled in that spot ? haha wouldn't that be kinda ironic ? I mean , if Aizen was proved to be a good guy in the end trying to stop SK , he could easily replace old man . Remember what ukitake said . There is no shinigami alive to be strong enough to replace him . He wasn't considering Aizen of course since he is a bad guy . 

So , Aizen being the main antagonist for about 2/3 of the anime , and then become captain commander of Gotei . That would be fun to watch :P

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 daorack
omg, aizen, you do raise a very valid point. and it would be pretty unorthodox. go from main antagonist to main protagonist? then to take over as captain-commander? O_o

but here's one. what if yamma somehow replaced the soul-king and aizen became captain-commander........
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Nickoleru

*sweat*..if Aizen really have to replace old man....I doubt that gotei 13 members will all accept him...haha

But quite creative...I like it

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 daorack
Well, I dont think Komamura would tolerate working for aizen, but I also think he would probably just get promoted to zero squad to work for old man. That or he'd stay there as old man's eyes and ears XD Or just ears :P
Avatar image for BreakingSpecter
BreakingSpecter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 BreakingSpecter
Member since 2007 • 14977 Posts
[QUOTE="Nickoleru"]

sfkm2

Just to point this out. Bleach is probably not ending until Mid 2013 or Later 2013. Or 2014. We have two long arcs and mini arc.

Anyway. I let others expression their opinions on how Bleach going to end.

How did u come across this information?
Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Azaru32
well when you like something really badly you tend to know pretty much everything about it :P
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
You do have your share of people who don't believe Aizen to be evil. Good thing this isn't the end, because there's so much that we still don't know.
master_m11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#17 master_m11
Member since 2008 • 2436 Posts

I'm not sure how it will end. It's hard to imagine with so much still to show. I'm pretty sure Ichigo will get his powers back like his father, though I doubt it will take as long. I could see Kisuke coming up with a way to speed up the process.

Aizen may play a role later because it seems odd for Central 46 to give him a large sentence for some many years just to be released afterwards.

It would be cool to see an older Ichigo with like Orihime and their kids or something.

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nickoleru

Haha....everyone is really creative...

Got any new ideas about the ending??

dragonmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 dragonmaster64
Member since 2003 • 6104 Posts

im kind of pissed we barely got to see most of the characters bankai.. i was really hoping on seeing old mans bankai and aizens. 

also as for those who say ichigo still has his hollow powers thats incorrect. if you remember way back then when hollow ichigo was fighting ichigo he said that he and zangetsu were part of the same being, that hollow ichigo came from zangetsu. And thats why his final hollow form was able to fuse with his bankai zangetsu, because they are the same entity. So if he lost his shinigami powers he would have lost his hollow powers.

But i dont really know what he can do from now. Tite has a really good chance to end it right now, even though their are still many unanswered questions, i can see it plausible like this but id still be sort of pissed. And if he does decide to continnue it i hope he doesnt decide to repeat certain things. But its really wierd where aizen is now. Did anyone realize the way he adresed those people? its the same way the soul king was adressed "it". Maybe aizen is being judged in the area of the soul king?? Where else can he be judged? 

icecoldmarty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 icecoldmarty
Member since 2006 • 2670 Posts

It's a working process but here goes nothing.

Basically it should be an epic final battle between Aizen and Ichigo that will top their first real fight together.

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Nickoleru

So if Ichigo managed to get back his shinigami power with the help of his dad, he will have the final fight with Aizen?? Wow, I don't think Ichigo is able to fight Aizen that time 'cuz if he just got his power back he won't be able to return to full shinigami power like he was before. So I doubt that he will win in the battle with Aizen.

HOWEVER, Ichigo is the main character in bleach and Aizen is the bad person..So I think Kubo will let Aizen lose. It's just my opinion though..the latest manga hasn't touch the single thing about Soul Society and Aizen so we don't know what's going to happen. Maybe Ichigo will get his power back in this arc..

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 dancingbeatle
Would he fight Aizen for a different reason the 2nd time around?
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Nickoleru

Would he fight Aizen for a different reason the 2nd time around?dancingbeatle

Who knows..? Maybe he will..'Cuz Aizen hurt his friends so Ichigo would want a revenge..:P

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 tsusuno
Aizen will prison break and get out of soul society
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 dancingbeatle
To escape to Hueco Mundo. He must miss the sand and guitar insturmentals.
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tsusuno

To escape to Hueco Mundo. He must miss the sand and guitar insturmentals.dancingbeatle

*nod*

Agree...but he will be lonely because no one accompany him...(because all espada ,gin and tousen already dead)

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Nickoleru
No he won't be lonely. 'Cuz what he really misses so much is that Las Noches castle that he built himself. lol..:P
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 tsusuno

No he won't be lonely. 'Cuz what he really misses so much is that Las Noches castle that he built himself. lol..:PNickoleru

If he feel lonely,just talk to the soul of the espada or gin or tousen...lol..XD

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Nickoleru

Ok, here's another version of the ending:

Ichigo finally gained his power back and he will have the final battle with Aizen which is very fantastic. Capt. Yamamoto feels that Soul Society owes Ichigo so much and he offers Ichigo a captain post of 5th squad. So Ichigo ends up being a captain of Gotei 13 in the end and protects Soul Society for the rest of his life. Gin was revived by Inoue and returns to his 3rd squad. Ichigo's classmates will forget him forever and continue their normal life while Ishida, Inoue and Chad will remember Ichigo in their heart and keep giving helping hand to Ichigo whenever he needed them.

This looks another kind of happy ending, right? Though I don't really like this ending...lol..:P

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 dancingbeatle

What about the coupling? It's not that bad of an ending.

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Azaru32
no happy endings please ... someone think of something original rather than what usually happens
Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts

I think Bleach should end with Ichigo and all of his friends thinking about there adventures over the past few years. Then, a hollow appears off in the distance and they all smile and start running towards it.

(Hollow is **** out of luck in this scenario..lol)

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 tsusuno

Ok, here's another version of the ending:

Ichigo finally gained his power back and he will have the final battle with Aizen which is very fantastic. Capt. Yamamoto feels that Soul Society owes Ichigo so much and he offers Ichigo a captain post of 5th squad. So Ichigo ends up being a captain of Gotei 13 in the end and protects Soul Society for the rest of his life. Gin was revived by Inoue and returns to his 3rd squad. Ichigo's classmates will forget him forever and continue their normal life while Ishida, Inoue and Chad will remember Ichigo in their heart and keep giving helping hand to Ichigo whenever he needed them.

This looks another kind of happy ending, right? Though I don't really like this ending...lol..:P

Nickoleru

this is very ...*sigh* i don't know how to discribe it...

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Nickoleru

I think Bleach should end with Ichigo and all of his friends thinking about there adventures over the past few years. Then, a hollow appears off in the distance and they all smile and start running towards it.

Kurezan

This kind of ending is frequently used in anime. Maybe kubo will use this too..:P

Another version:

Ichigo got his power back and finished off Aizen..But at the end he chose to give up all his power again 'cuz he felt that normal life will be a better life for him. He's tired in continuous battle..

Kurezan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kurezan
Member since 2008 • 1850 Posts
[QUOTE="Kurezan"]

Nickoleru

This kind of ending is frequently used in anime. Maybe kubo will use this too..:P

Another version:

Ichigo got his power back and finished off Aizen..But at the end he chose to give up all his power again 'cuz he felt that normal life will be a better life for him. He's tired in continuous battle..

OR! Something that might be fun.. He gives his power to a human like Rukia did at the beginning of Bleach. 

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tsusuno

Aizen prison break and see Ichigo again and battle again but ichigo lost his power so he can't battle...

that is the worst ending...

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Nickoleru
Hey, I like that one. Ichigo gives his power to another human..! This is interesting! I haven't thought of this before but this is really good!Perhaps this will become a never-ending story but I like this, really..:P
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 tsusuno

Hey, I like that one. Ichigo gives his power to another human..! This is interesting! I haven't thought of this before but this is really good!Perhaps this will become a never-ending story but I like this, really..:PNickoleru

agree...

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Nickoleru

The normal, non-surprising ending:

Ichigo gets all his power back and eventually becomes stronger than before. Beat Aizen in bankai (wow, I do hope I have the chance to see Aizen's bankai)..soul society returns to peaceful land.. Hollows are still threatening lifes but Ichigo, as the shinigami agent in real world, will be there to bring harmony to real world.

Darn, I really want to know the ending..Mine version is lousy...!!!:?

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Azaru32
still happy endings *signs*
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 tsusuno

still happy endings *signs*Azaru32

agree...i hate happy ending(in this condition)

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Nickoleru
I hate happy ending too..:cry: Then could someone post some sad ending..? Majority of us demand non-happy ending..:lol:
tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 tsusuno

sad ending huh??? hmmm....

*tsu thinking*

fail...I can't think something bad...

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Nickoleru

Ok, non-happy ending:

Just like the one mentioned before, at the end Ichigo will give his power to another person. But the process does not work well. So the person obtained Ichigo's power but Ichigo died with a smile on his face...:cry:

#This is not likely to be happening

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tsusuno

hmm..this is weird ending:

let inoue heal ichigo power,let ichigo get back his shinigami power,and fight with aizen again...

i know this is VERY BAD!!!

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nickoleru

hmm..this is weird ending:

let inoue heal ichigo power,let ichigo get back his shinigami power,and fight with aizen again...

i know this is VERY BAD!!!

tsusuno

Oh..I hope the power-returning won't be done by Inoue..:evil:

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Azaru32
It would be cool if ichigo died in the end . I know it won't happen but a man can dream right ?
Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Nickoleru

It would be cool if ichigo died in the end . I know it won't happen but a man can dream right ?Azaru32

Sure.:lol:If Ichigo died in the end I'm sure I'll cry..:cry:

tsusuno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 tsusuno

[QUOTE="Azaru32"]It would be cool if ichigo died in the end . I know it won't happen but a man can dream right ?Nickoleru

Sure.:lol:If Ichigo died in the end I'm sure I'll cry..:cry:

me too...:cry::cry:

Nickoleru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Nickoleru

*sigh* Why Ichigo have to die? (though it'll be quite interesting to watch Ichigo dying scene:P)

I would rather Inoue died in the end, though. But I'm sure that this is not going to happen. 'Cuz kubo loves this character soooo much..:(