The Armory ( Create and discuss your custom zanpakuto)

Darkguard15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Darkguard15
Member since 2008 • 5628 Posts

Here soul reapers can come and present their custom zanpakuto so that their work can be respected,critiquied, and remembered. custom zanpakuto are often refered to and can be posted in many ways. You can present a full zanpakuto in one post, you can present it in snipits with story and do a recap post at the end, or you can post multiple zanpakutos in one sitting. You can include backstory, name, motivation, shikai, bankai, spirit, relationship, abilities, and anything else you think may explain your zanpakuto, remember be creative.

View all created zanpakuto's at the

Zanpakuto Gallery

watchingninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 watchingninja
Member since 2007 • 10304 Posts
I will remake mine later.
jeyviolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 jeyviolin
Member since 2005 • 28510 Posts
I will have to remake mine later as well.
xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 xchaosx97
Member since 2008 • 8117 Posts
QUESTION: can we make a completely new zanpakuto?
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 -Katsuri-
Member since 2008 • 61883 Posts
Mine's pretty long for me to remember, I'll remake it later too.
Darkguard15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darkguard15
QUESTION: can we make a completely new zanpakuto?xchaosx97
yes you can
watchingninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 watchingninja
Member since 2007 • 10304 Posts

QUESTION: can we make a completely new zanpakuto?xchaosx97

I am.

xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xchaosx97

My zanpakuto is known as San-Supirittsu (three spirits) and is comprised of the 3 different spirits. Hateshiganai Shimo/eternal frost(ice spirit), Kakuchou fenikkusu/ noble phoenix(flame spirirt), and Yuuen Chuuhosha/Grand mediator( a silvery shadow like spirit that uses pure energy).

My zanpakuto is 72 cm long, a katana with a white handle it has a tsuba that is a 3 pointed star with 1 point being slightly longer than the other two. The sheath is a silvery white color. While in its sealed form San-Supirittsu feels cool on one side of the blade and warm on the other to since tension between the spirits. The handle of the blade seems welcoming and harmonic when i hold it while distorted and painful should others touch it.

The 3 spirits are the split of one spirit and symbolize myself. While one will take superiority from time to time it is strongest when all 3 spirits are in unison.

Shikai: Chill,incinerate,gather San-Supirittsu- The handle of my zanpakuto turns silver, the cool side of my blade turns slightly blue, and the warm side of my blade turns slightly red. When coming in contact with the cool side frostbite will begin to set in and when coming in contact with the warm side burns will begin to inflict themselves. I can leave thin sheets of ice in the air when i swing my zanpakuto and use concentrated bursts of extremely warm air to push attacks upward. I can also combine these abilities into lethal combos using Yuuen Chuuhosha,

Bankai: 3 small stone statues appear behind me and ethereal versions of the 3 spirits are summoned. Hateshinganai shimo and Kakuchou Fenikkusu look like magnificent noble birds of their respective elements and Yuuen Chuuhohsa appears as a small silver shadow that perches upon me head. In bankai Hateshiganai Shimo can produce walls of ice and jagged spears to lunge at my opponents while Kakuchou Fenikkusu can propel me at extreme speeds and fire bursts of flames. Yuuen Chuuhosha also plays his part of syncing up the moves carefully to allows combos. He can also create small silver slivers to cover minor injuries during battle. In this form of my bankai i keep my sword but it loses the coloration it had during my shikai. If the need arises i can use Yuuen Chuuhohsa to take dominance and form the spirits into a scythe that allows me to have increases speed and mobility. The scythe can fire moderately strong bursts of silver, pure energy to attack my opponents with along with keeping my ability to propel and create Shields of ice, but their strength is reduced. The blasts cause massive damage if they hit directly and can drain all of my energy and break my bankai. If a statue is destroy while in sword form i lose the abilities of the destroyed statue but the remaining statues become stronger until the others regenerate.

My spirits tend to bicker and at times are quite funny except when they pick on one another during tense situations. They also tend to cause damage to one another and myself from time to time.

Abilities (combos)(unison)

shikai

Spiraling Twin Drill Bombs- useable when superiority is given to Kakuchou Fenikkusu, fires blasts of fire that upon contact spread a layer of ice to freeze my opponent in place.

Falling Star- Useable when Hateshiganai is given superiority, propels me high in the air and drops a large number of icy spears into the ground i then land sending a minor shockwave of cold that shatters the spears sending multiple icy shards in every direction for moderate damage.

Armeageddon- Useable when Yuuen chuukosha is given superiority, Surrounds opponent and myself in an orb of silver then freezes myself in ice before a large explosion inside of the orb that defrosts myself and harms the enemy for moderate to high damage.

Laceration- fires a burst of energy at opponents that leaves a trail of ice and steam

Bankai

Unison-sword mode: unison of spirits while in sword mode of bankai

Grand unison last resort- Sword and robes become stark white, speed increased, can fire moderately strong bursts of energy at opponents that do not cause massive strain of myself. after 2 minutes breaks and can not be used again for 24 hours.

Unison-scythe mode: unison of spirits while in forced scythe mode, scythe becomes dull and worn blade is made of energy with a metal medium allows use of judgement, scythe is not the weapon in this form, i am. scythe is a medium for destruction

Judgement the first: trail of fire- sends bands of fire that bound my opponent

Judgement the second: Trail of ice- sends a shockwave of ice that forms a cage of ice around opponents and myself, causes difficulty in my opponent's physical movement

Judgement the third: Trail of the soul- wave of energy numbs my opponents 5 senses for 20 seconds.

Judgement the last: Oblivion- all of my energy is suppressed after a shunpo behind my target, aim and then a fatal blow at maximum energy to my opponents breaking the other 3 trails.

---------------------------------------------

Ok here is the second zanpakuto i was working on. As i trained in soul society i stumbled through the ground into a long deserted prison. Leaning upon the wall was this noble zanpakuto. I took it and was immediately drawn to its plane where i gained its trust and we began to train together until it reached this point.
--------------------------------------

kusari-kukurimasu shuujin/chain-bind prisoner- when materilized appears as a large bulky man in rags with golden eyes bound by numerous chains to a thick stone wall.He is heavily scarred and looks quite rugged and hurt.

Sword is a tachi at 83 cm long with a stony yellow handle and a sheath made of chains. tsuba appears as 6 swirled petals forming an almost complete circle.blade shows numerous scratches and marks.

Shikai: Share your bondage shuujin- Sword is bathed in a small aura of golden light from the marks glowing gold, i gain the ability to spawn lengths of chain to launch at my opponent that can bond them to some surfaces. The chains are made of spirit imbued metal.

Bankai: Break your bondage kusari-kukurimasu shhujin- Stony wall materializes behind me with kusari-kukurimasu shhujin bound to it and my sword becomes made of sandstone. The more of my sword that breaks the weaker the chains binding him becomes until he breaks the bonds and my sword becomes made of golden metal again.kusari-kukurimasu shuujin's eyes allow him to see behind him and he can summon chains to attack my enemies. He can raise stone pillars from the ground and fire blade of sand from his palms. He is connected by a collar with a chain to my sword which can extend. We work together to attack mercilessly. The longer he is out the stronger he becomes until eventually 11 minutes have passed and he can perform his strongest attack. The chain can be broken and if it does he is sealed inside my zanpakuto i retain his abilities except for his eyes and the stone pillars. I can not perform his strongest attack.

Attacks(combos)(bankai)

triple chain prison: 3 lengths of chain drop down upon the opponent binding him at his shoulders. The chains are fairly thin.

wardens lash: throwing a length of chain kusari-kukurimasu shuujin hit my opponent while i shunpo from behind to slash at them.

oasis shark sand blade: kusari-kukurimasu shuujin slams two chains into the ground summoning two ground based fins of sand acting as blades as i drop from above for a downward thrust.

grand storm sand slicer: I push my opponent upward where kusari-kukurimasu shuujin swings 4 chains with sand blades to try and cut him in a 360 degree rotation.

4 pillars chained cell: 4 thick earthen pillars arise from the ground that are then surrounded by chains to lock my opponent inside.

Finisher the strongest attack: Sand bladed prison: 4 walls surround opponent followed by pillars and chains, kusari-kukurimasu shuujin hovers above before throwing numerous sand blade inside of the prison he sends chains from all sides piercing the prison. The chains binding the prison collapse crushing the prison into sand.

----------------------------

kuuhaku ikari / blank anger

A form of san-supirittsu it only arises when my mind is in a state of complete disarray it appears as a zanpakuto contained in a black sheath. It has no tsuba and a wooden handle and is damaged with dents.

Shikai- unleash kuuhaku- blade becomes covered in black ink. When this ink comes into contact with another zanpakuto that zanpakutos abilities are sealed up till shikai release states. the ink can be removed just as any conventinal ink would.

Bankai- stabs blade into grounds causing vents to open. A vaporized form of the ink leaks into the air. It negates the abilities of a zanpakuto up till banaki release. The vents cover a 30 yrd radius.

Spirit of the zanpakuto takes the form of a black gas that shapes itself within a invisible boundary making it look like an orb. The spirit is irritable and speaks with a sense of dread.

This state forces physical combat without myself or my opponent being able to use any special abilities. The longer my zanpakuto is in this state the weaker my body becomes until i fall into a a coma of sorts. It takes 9 days for my body and zanpakuto to repair themselves. This form of my zanpakuto can only be maintained for 5 minutes.

-------------------------------

agemasu ageru jihi - give to them mercy

A defensive incarnation of yuuen chuuhosha it appears as a white version of san-supirittsu with a tsuba of 7 interlocking rings.

Shikai- Cease their qualms jihi- blade becomes wider and dull, repels all physical offensive actions that come into contact with the blade. Cannot defend against some zanpakuto abilities and kido. Offensive attacks are limited to crsuhing for very little damage.

Bankai- bring an end to this grand tremor agemasu ageru jihi- Blade becomes completely dull and large resembling a dull almost buster sword esque vleaver that is white. A zone of 8 yards in radius is set up from the tsuba of the blade that allows no violent action to penetrae it or be committed in it. Zone shrinks 1 yard in radius every 2 minutes or 16 minutes for it's entire duration.

Spirit- appears as a diamond like prism with a bright light contained within. It hums when it speaks and resonates almost indefinently. Tends to agree with whatever action is decided upon and ahbors violence.

This zanpakuto is meant for use in travels and when small scuffles arise. It is not meant for combat even though it could be potent. It symbolizes the mercy that is granted by some in order to progress not only for oneself but for all, The self-sacrifical peace.

----------------------------------

UPDATE

As i trained extensively with kusari-kukurimasu shuujin/chain-bind prisoner i learned his past and his abilities that are locked within my own soul. Once a grand holy warrior for the Pharaohs of olden times he prayed to the gods to become the strongest warrior of the land. He trained until his body reached his limits and his wish was granted. his soul was embedded with great light and holy radiance as his body transformed to that of a holy creature. Fearing him the Pharaoh who he had given his life to as protection turned on him and asked for the help of the help of a demon. In a great confrontation kusari-kykurimasu and the demon destroyed one another breaking their souls. kusari-kykurimasu wandered the landscape and eventually reached soul society where he, after thousands of years, combined his soul with an ordinary sword effectively changing him into a solitary and independent zanpakuto. When i discovered him he attuned his soul to mine to allow me to use his power to help protect others. Now ours soul are mixed and we draw off on another as if we were one all along.

Darkguard15
yay, we got one posted!
Darkguard15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Darkguard15
except i'm missing two swords and a 8 post journal that i do not have saved...
Ecko-freerunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ecko-freerunna
Member since 2008 • 4472 Posts
ya see........i don't have one
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Katsuri-
:shock: that's one awesome Zanpakuto Tousen!
Darkguard15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Darkguard15
ugh i'm not correcting the grammar and spelling in the post as of now i'm way to stressed out.
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 -Katsuri-
I don't blame you, with everything that's been going on.
vidplayer8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#15 vidplayer8
Member since 2006 • 18549 Posts
I'd do one, but I am not that creative lol.
jeyviolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jeyviolin
Well it seems that tousen has done his job lol. Poor Mayuria....Wait he has them some where I am sure.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts
Well. It seem like Gin and I have to post our legendary created zanpakuto back up here. I do that at another time.
xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 xchaosx97

Name: Raizan (Thunder Slash)

Type: Lightning/Thunder

Release Command: Discharge, Raizan

Unreleased Form:

Shikai Form:

Shikai Ability (s): Enabled use of Raizan Ryuu attacks

Attacks:

1.Raizan Ryuu: Lightning Lance: The blade of the sword turns into a long lightning spear, allowing long range attacks, spear length can be up to 3 Yards.

2.Raizan Ryuu: Slicing Waves: Cuts the air with the sword using extreme intensity to adjust the air into sonic booms. Lethalness of the waves depend on how much intensity is put into the slash, being able to cut steel at the strongest swing.

3.Raizan Ryuu: Twin Spears: Turns both the blade and the tip of the hilt into lightning lances, however, the lances gets magnified in electricity turning the lightning blue. Able to cut through anything, and the length is unlimited.

Bankai: Raiteiryuzan (Lightning Emperor Dragon Slash)

Bankai Form:

Appearance/Abilities: The sword turns into twin daggers held like daggers, both automatically turning into Lightning Spears in a attack. A pair of wings made from lightning is formed behind the user, automatically shielding from attacks and enabling flight and air assaults. The arms and feet are covered by lightning, allowing close combat and defence

Attacks:

1.Flash Laser: The wings fire lasers up to 326 degrees C, Also used as bombs for air assaults.

2.Guillotine Shocker: The blunt ends of the daggers grow teeth-like spikes made of lightning, giving attacks more power.

3.Purified Cannon: The wings close up, charging a enormous amount of energy, then quickly opens and fires a giant laser cannon able to burn through anything.

jeyviolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 jeyviolin

Nice zanpakuto Amagai.

I hope mayuria has them all.

xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 xchaosx97

Nice zanpakuto Amagai.

I hope mayuria has them all.

jeyviolin
thx alot :D
Ecko-freerunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ecko-freerunna
all i kno is that if mah sword gets broke it will quickly repair itself
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 -Katsuri-
I really like that Zanpakuto Amagai, good job!
jeyviolin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 jeyviolin
Your welcome Amagai. Anyway I know some of mine. I know it has three parts. It's name is mana and it has three froms. Sozo, Prophetic, and Truth. I think that was the forms lol.
xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xchaosx97

@Katsuri: Thx, i mixed a bit of Rurouni Kenshin and my Raika together

@Jey: sounds interesting

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 -Katsuri-
That sounds great Jey, I'd love to see more of your Zanpakuto if you'd ever come around to posting it.
Nicaboy456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#27 Nicaboy456
Member since 2003 • 59816 Posts
eventually i'll post the two legendary zanpakuto that ruled over all others. frickin bastard deleted my zanpakuto thread and all the info in it. shame really....
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 sfkm2

*slap Gin back*

Just have to start from the beginning and it didn't rule over everyone. Still forget about Nami and Asuka.

DMduelist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 DMduelist
Member since 2008 • 1431 Posts

Uh, have to repost mine I Guess...

1.Name of Zanpakuto: Shounen Kedamono (Saint Beast)

Type: energy-force

2: The command used to release it in Shikai: Make your Judgement, Shounen Kedamono

3:Its special ability after being released in Shikai:

1: Energy-force Field: By releasing SK's shikai, an electro magnetic field is created.

Description: a spherical field, with 1 km diameter. Inside the field the electromagnetic pressure slows opponents by 50 % , and makes my moves faster by 200 %.(opps' speed less by 2, mine greater by 2)

2: Energy Strike(aka: lightning strike): a White lightning strike attack, of mid distance, the speed of attack exceeds any speed of shunpo, so it is virtually impossible to evade it. it's possible only to parry this attack. The power of this attack is of mid level, so, for a strong reiatsu, it's hardly a lethal hit.

3: Energy Blast: a huge ,at will- continuous, amount of energy released from the edge if the sword in one devastating blast of blue color, with white lightning sparks covering it from outside. Form: wave-like, with lightning razors.

4:Its special ability after being released in Bankai:

1: Energy-force Field: an electro magnetic field.

Description: a spherical field, with 1 km diameter. Inside the field the electromagnetic pressure slows opponents by 80 % , and makes my moves faster by 500 %. (opps' speed less by 5, enhances my speed 5 times)

Energy corridors(aka: dimensional portals): mid size gateways, opened at will that can appear only inside the energy field. Ways of using: from instant teleporting-to-absorbing and redirecting remote attacks. * the corridor is always a 2 way one. Nothing can be trapped inside it, I can not open an entrance without opening an exit, or so.

2: Energy Strike(aka: lightning strike ): a Black lightning strike attack , of longer distance, faster speed, and more damage.

3: Energy Blast: a huge ,at will- continuous, amount of energy released from the edge if the sword in one black devastating wave, with white lightning razors.

4: Punishment of the Saint Beast: a Black energy dragon is released from the sleep… this attack is released from the sword, pointing on the opponent, and flexible in changing directions, to chase the target. Effect: Severe pain and damage, from a huge Force hit and an Electrical discharge, that puts the opponent in a shock stance. The shock duration depends on the reiatsu of the target oppositely proportional. minimum duration=2 sec

X: Ultimate Judgment: certain amount of reiatsu is stored in compressed gems- where it's power is strongly enhanced. When 3 gems are gathered at a time, it is possible to use the ultimate attack. Description: The Shounen Kedamono "pulses" once, then a black 20m-large force sphere appears(anywhere on the energy field), everything that was inside it gets cut by countless energy blades that emit purple light. The attack is ended by a huge black-lighted explosion of the sphere.

Y: Essential Fusion: the highest level of manipulation of zanpakutos powers, in the same frequency of my own reiatsu.

Form:1. black gloves that resemble dragon paws, that have a mirrorlike surface and are permanently coveredwith black lightning sparks.2. a smooth black mirror like mask with same lightning energy sparks around.

Effect: Enhances all senses and abilities.Can create force Waves at will, just with one look. Similar to hollowisation but, counting that the last one is a forbidden art, that would be the only way to enhance the power with out passing over the taboo.

Note. Not like hollowisation, the reiatsu is not changed to a hollow type one.

Darkfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Darkfox55
Member since 2005 • 1492 Posts
eventually i'll post the two legendary zanpakuto that ruled over all others. frickin bastard deleted my zanpakuto thread and all the info in it. shame really....Nicaboy456
Ecko-freerunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Ecko-freerunna

after all this time i could've come up with a really good zanpakuto

i only got one ability for my sword

when it breaks or shatters it can repair instantly whenever i think of it

but i can use my ability to control electricity to use the shards or the blade-half as projectiles while i fight hand-to-hand

or i can just fight martial arts without ever taking out my sword or any other weapon i may have on me

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 -Katsuri-

As I promised, here's mine:

Zanpakuto's name: Kururyu (black dragon)

Spirit: appear as a black humanoid dragon-like creature with red eyes, obeying Lisa's every command.

Call: drown them in despair, Kururyu!

~~~

Appaerance: is considerably longer than most, making it appear like a nodachi. Lisa appears to be ambidextrous, initially wielding her zanpakuto with her left hand and then switching to her right.

~~~

Shikai: the zanpakuto transforms into a black scythe with a long red-blood tip, make it easier to hit enemys. Whenever Kururyu hit's an enemy and make it bleed, Lisa can use the enemy's own blood against him by controlling it with sheer will (for examble, she create bleed the enemy than use his blood and create spiked balls to lunch at the enemy)theres no limit to how much blood can be used, so with the right amount and timing it can be deadly.

~~~

Bankai name: Kuru typhooryu (black typhoon dragon)

Bankai: Lisa's appearance change to a tight outfit completely black with red stripes on the chest, legs and shoulder, giving her an dramatic increase in agility and power. Kururyu will also gain the ability to multiply and create shortwaves that can be divided, making the enemy even more easy to bleed. but the most dangerous thing about it is it's "double hazard" ability,if Lisa slashed an enemy with Kururyu than licked the blood, their bodies become connected and any damage caused to Lisa will also be inflected on the enemy, this is usually taken as a last stand measure.

xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 xchaosx97
@Katsuri: lol my old zanpakuto is also a black dragon, good one. Btw i thought black is kuro, apparently there are 2 ways of writing it
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 -Katsuri-
@chaos: it was? I didn't know lol, and when it comes to romanji (English Japanese) the way you say it is all that matters :P I think you can find it written is Kuru or Kuro in dictionaries.
missanimefan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 missanimefan
Member since 2008 • 30874 Posts
I made up one when writing a fiction...but its...eh compared to these...(not to mention sounds too much like a zanpakuto from the show I think)
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 -Katsuri-
I made up one when writing a fiction...but its...eh compared to these...(not to mention sounds too much like a zanpakuto from the show I think)
missanimefan
still post it miss I wanna see ^^
Avatar image for SasukeXXChidori
SasukeXXChidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#37 SasukeXXChidori
Member since 2007 • 15032 Posts

ughh i guess ill re type my Zanpktou

Name: Ein Takai Ryuu (Eternal Death Dragon)

Discription of Sword Before released:

It looks like this before its released only with two tassils hanging from the hilt with a dragon fang on each.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shikai Release: Open your Eyes Ein Takai!!

Discription of Shikai Release:

Shikai looks like this. A third eye appears on the users forhead and a shadow of a dragon appears on the Katana with bright Blue eyes.

Shikai Ability: allows the user too Project a series of dragons out of the tip of the sword all three Fire Dragons
  • Black Dragon(strongest) scorches enemy till nothings left
  • Red Dragon(semi-strong) used to mix with the oxygen in the air to create explosions
  • Green Dragon(weakest) uses the spirit particles in the air to make the enemy see illusions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bankai Release: Show Your True Face Ein Taka!!

Discription of Bankai Release

Bankai Discription: What happens to the Shikai form to create this Bankai form is after yelling Bankai the user puts his hand on the tip of the blade (while still holding the hilt) and slowly pushes there hands together and the sword dissapears into the users hand. When the sword is completely gone the user yells "SHOW YOUR TRUE FACE EIN TAKA!!", after saying the fraze he pulls his hands apart and the dragon scythe appears in the Shikai's place.

Bankai ability: allows the user to release two diffrent elements out of the Scythe,

• 1. Black Fire
  • 2. Blue Lightning

having the use of the Scythe allows the user much more area to swing the weapon, and during each swing he can use only one element, but at a stand still can use both elements at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zanpaktou Spirit Info:

Species : Dragon

Biography: Ein Taka has always been an outsider to the other dragons in his clan, they despized him from the day he was born because as legend told there would be Dragon with Bright Blue eyes that would destroy hundreds of other dragons the day it was born, well the day Ein Taka was born half of his clan has engulfed in a dark black flame a few moments later there was nothing left of them, not even ash. So the rest of the Clan dropped him in a volcanoe the day he was born. He waited there for someone that would seek him out for his unusual power. 500 years later a man named Zaien Ukitake(one of Jushiro's long lost brother).

Picture of Zanpaktou Spirit Ein Taka:

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 -Katsuri-
Woah....you're Zanpakuto's spirit is HUGE O.o
SasukeXXChidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SasukeXXChidori
Yes it is and hes awsome!! thats what happens to a 500 year old dragon.
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 -Katsuri-
Wow.....500 year old....you're spirit is pretty old and wise. :P
Ecko-freerunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ecko-freerunna

could this be that black dragon

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -Katsuri-
If you're talking about Kururyu, than no it's more human-like but all black and covered with scales and has wings and red eyes.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sfkm2

*Kisuke walking towards his room and Benihime goes to materalize form and said*

Benihimespiritform1.gif Benihime image by Andyintore

Kisuke. You going get her. That wild Zanpakuto of yours.

*Kisuke*

Yes, Benihime. I am. Been awhile since I used it. Only you knew about it and now it's time for me to bring it out. This zanpakuto is the only zanpakuto that's different from the other zanpakutos in the Soul Society.

*Benihime*

Why is that?

*Kisuke*

Urahara001.jpg urahara image by semdai

Because, Benihime. If somebody touch my zanpakuto. Their limbs will be cut off. One by One. Only she allows me to hold her and use her as my zanpakuto.

*Benihime*

Hm.. She too dangerous, Kisuke.

*Kisuke*

Kisuke_Urahara-.jpg Urahara image by bonza023

Don't worry, Benihime. :D

*opens the door and looks at his second zanpakuto*

Welcome back.

Ingrid.

Channel the Darkness, Ingrid!

Urahara_msn-1.jpg Urahara image by server08

To be Continue. . .

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 -Katsuri-
My my....that's a pretty dangerous thing you got there, Kisuke-san.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sfkm2

*Kisuke*

That's why I'm too mysterious, Risa.

-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Katsuri-
I'm curious about how much optional that zanpakuto carrys. :P
SasukeXXChidori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SasukeXXChidori
Im currently making another Zanpaktou.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sfkm2

I'm curious about how much optional that zanpakuto carrys. :P-Katsuri-

Well. I have two. Byakuya has three. Senbonzakura, Nami, and Asuka.

xchaosx97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 xchaosx97
Im currently making another Zanpaktou.SasukeXXChidori
im gonna as well, but i need a name and stuff first, i know what form its shikai will take though
-Katsuri-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 -Katsuri-

Im currently making another Zanpaktou.SasukeXXChidori
Another one? :o can't wait to see it.

Well. I have two. Byakuya has three. Senbonzakura, Nami, and Asuka.

sfkm2
So Cross, who do you think is stronger? Byakuya or Kisuke? don't worry, I won't tell any of them.