Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#751 Prinze
Member since 2003 • 4492 Posts

since this is food and bneverages i mught as well tell yall here! my mom staretd a Vodka company and its going in stores in february1 its gonna be big a lot of celeberties are gonna support it.seker456

WHAT?! For real?

What's it called? I'll look into it come Feb. 1st.

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#752 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
You know what this means. Party at seeker's place! :P
seker456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#753 seker456
Member since 2008 • 15052 Posts

whoops not february first but sometime in february it will drop. Its called Black Momma Vodka. I can give yall like a Facebook fanpage link of yall want? it will be interesting when it comes out

http://www.facebook.com/BlackMommaVodka?ref=ts&fref=ts 

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#754 rocketfox129
Member since 2007 • 30833 Posts

I have to say I really like the design on the bottle :D

And I just had myself and bacon and cheese sammich with a cup of tea as a reward for finally getting an essay about whether Hobbes' theory proves breaking the law is foolish... well, that and I hadn't had anything to eat all day so I was goddamn hungry when I got back home :P

seker456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#755 seker456

hahaha yeah its pretty cool aiint it?

i just made the dopest sandwhich. fried an egg with salami on both sides and put chicken with it after then melted provalone cheese on it. mmmmmmmmm trans fat 

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#756 Prinze

Just steamed some pork potstickers and baked some pork eggrolls. Heaven I tell ya... :D

seker456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#757 seker456
i want some eggrolls and pot stickers
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#758 dancingbeatle
which will go with the vodka. j.k. you're too young to drink.
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#759 rocketfox129

At the bf's currently, yesterday we had another on of those pizzas topped with duck and spring onion, forget the sauce had a bit of a kick to it, was awesome, oh and we had a raspberry cheesecake for dessert :P

And earlier today we went out to the noodle place we liked and shared pork dumpling and ramen noodle soup, which was delicious, we plan to have a beef shin and ramen noodle soup next time we find ourselves there. Later tonight (which considering the time, probably won't be too long) we're having a 'double pepperoni' pizza as it says on the box (with a side of curly fries!).

And last, but not least I appear to have been drinking bottles of mountain dew energy this all this weekend, although there was a six pack of smaller bottles for cheaper, so I'm not arguing. :P

hahaha yeah its pretty cool aiint it?

i just made the dopest sandwhich. fried an egg with salami on both sides and put chicken with it after then melted provalone cheese on it. mmmmmmmmm trans fat 

seker456

*delicigasm* 

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#760 Prinze

Bugers with a fried egg as a topping is an amazing innovation. As we all know, the more unhealthy, the more delicious it is! :P

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#761 HybridKing
Member since 2012 • 8322 Posts

Bugers with a fried egg as a topping is an amazing innovation. As we all know, the more unhealthy, the more delicious it is! :P

Prinze
Sad but true :lol:
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#762 rocketfox129
It certainly seems to be the general rule :P
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#763 Prinze

Customer Appreciation Day at my local Dairy Queen, everything on the menu is 50% off. :D

*Throws wallet at DQ*

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#764 HybridKing
Member since 2012 • 8322 Posts

Customer Appreciation Day at my local Dairy Queen, everything on the menu is 50% off. :D

*Throws wallet at DQ*

Prinze
*Ransacks DQ*
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#765 dancingbeatle
Was it for 12/12/12?
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#766 rocketfox129
Last thing I had was a cup of tea, though I'll probably cook some pasta soon :P
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#767 Prinze

Was it for 12/12/12? dancingbeatle

Part of me wants to say yes, it was a marketing thing. However, this particular DQ does this event every once in a while.

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#768 rocketfox129
Came across a recipe for a vegan friendly hot chocolate (topped with peppermint cream!) that sounds pretty interesting
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#769 Prinze

Came across a recipe for a vegan friendly hot chocolate (topped with peppermint cream!) that sounds pretty interestingrocketfox129

I stopped at the word vegan. I'm sure there is potential for it to be good, but that word is not my friend. :lol:

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#770 rocketfox129

[QUOTE="rocketfox129"]Came across a recipe for a vegan friendly hot chocolate (topped with peppermint cream!) that sounds pretty interestingPrinze

I stopped at the word vegan. I'm sure there is potential for it to be good, but that word is not my friend. :lol:

I don't see why, it just means the ingredients wouldn't involve anything anything from an animal. Whilst I'm not a vegan myself, I've had plenty drinks and foods that could be classed as vegan-friendly that have been pretty nice :P

To add more detail to my initial post, it came from a blog of the fashion label Drop Dead, which has several contributors, one of them being this woman called Koko who also contributes the occasional recipe to another blog and has her own site, being a vegetarian herself, all her recipes are generally vegetarian and vegan in nature, with some of them also coming under a raw foods diet.

Reading the recipe, the only thing really that makes the hot chocolate vegan friendly is that the milk for said chocolate and cream topping comes from coconuts rather than any animal milk. The peppermint cream also involves some sort of almond cream too. :P

Here's the blog entry if you (or anyone else for that matter) fancies giving it a look in. :P

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#771 rocketfox129

So had random inspiration to whip up an omlette consisting of chorizo and red onion. Also decided to add a little bit of chilli to the egg mix, alongside my usual salt and pepper. I did not expect it to taste so delicious, oh yes. I also had some toast on the side and some bubble tea I bought at a local asian shop to wash it down with.

Apologies for the double post. :P

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#772 Prinze

My new job has a 'Bon Appetit' cafeteria that features all sorts of places to eat (similar to a food court at a shopping mall). It's easier than fetching a lunch to work in the morning, albiet can be more expensive.

I think this week I had (twice) a giant plate of nachos from the Mexican location, a rather delicious Philly Cheese Steak sandwhich, and yesterday, a giant plate of Chinese food with fresh Oyester Sauce chicken wings.

I Love my new Job!!! :cool:

dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#773 dancingbeatle
I wonder if soy milk could be subbed instead.
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#774 rocketfox129
Probably, since one of the main points of it is to replace dairy milk to allow a whole lot of recipes to be vegan friendly and such (though there's various other milks possible to use beyond soy as well)
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#775 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts
I wonder if soy milk could be subbed instead. dancingbeatle
I tried Soy milk and it turn me sane. I don't see how it .... good? My sister says it good. I guess i tried it one more time. Chocolate version please.
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#776 Prinze

[QUOTE="dancingbeatle"]I wonder if soy milk could be subbed instead. sfkm2
I tried Soy milk and it turn me sane. I don't see how it .... good? My sister says it good. I guess i tried it one more time. Chocolate version please.

Silk Soymilk is really good. I like the Very Vanilla flavor.

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#777 rocketfox129

Well, to phrase it the more fancy way you sometimes see from critics and stuff, the last thing I had to eat was last night which was...

Fusili pasta topped with diced chicken breast smothered in bolognese sauce, with some dashes of chilli powder, pepper and mixed herbs for extra flavour.

Afterwards I enjoyed a nice cup of standard english tea, with a pinch of hot chocolate powder, as I find it's sweetness to be quite the compliment to the more earthier flavour of the tea.

:P

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#778 Prinze

Well, to phrase it the more fancy way you sometimes see from critics and stuff, the last thing I had to eat was last night which was...

Fusili pasta topped with diced chicken breast smothered in bolognese sauce, with some dashes of chilli powder, pepper and mixed herbs for extra flavour.

Afterwards I enjoyed a nice cup of standard english tea, with a pinch of hot chocolate powder, as I find it's sweetness to be quite the compliment to the more earthier flavour of the tea.

rocketfox129

That....that sounds amazing! Tonight's dinner for me is fried chicken doused in hot sauce, followed by whatever sides I have available. Beverage of choice may be a seasonal Ale, or maybe I'll stick to a classic Coke.

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#779 rocketfox129

[QUOTE="rocketfox129"]

Prinze

That....that sounds amazing! Tonight's dinner for me is fried chicken doused in hot sauce, followed by whatever sides I have available. Beverage of choice may be a seasonal Ale, or maybe I'll stick to a classic Coke.

Well my bf served me the same sorta thing at his over the weekend, so I thought I'd give it a go since it was a change from the mince I usually use to go with pasta, it goes really nicely actually. Had the same tonight but with a bit of extra chilli powder and pepper than before, got a nice kick this time around without taking away any of the flavour

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#780 Prinze

I had an amazing Cuban Panini for lunch. Not sure what was inside but it was pretty darn good!

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#781 rocketfox129

I had an amazing Cuban Panini for lunch. Not sure what was inside but it was pretty darn good!

Prinze

I've had samosas like hat, no idea what exactly what was in them but they tasted great :P

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#782 Prinze

Samosas are great, I agree. Being West Indian, I've had too much exposure to them. :P

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#783 rocketfox129

I used to be real picky, but the past couple years has rather broadened my experiences with food, most definitely for the better, having found stuff I like that a little longer ago I probably wouldn't have even considered trying :D

Although last thing I had was more closer to home, cooked myself and the bf just some standard fish and chips last night, then afterwards we washed it all down with a few glasses of vodka and cola :P

Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#784 Prinze

Grocery Shopping when hungry = very bad idea.

I almost walked away with $40 worth of different Bertolli frozen pastas... :oops:

rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#785 rocketfox129
So I was a little bad this morning, whilst making some toast, I found I had completely forgotten about an improvised cocktail in the fridge from the night before... and I figured I may as well have it to wash down the toast. :P
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#786 Prinze
Vietnamese Iced Coffee = my newest addiction. Super strong, but delicious and simple to make, granted you have the right piece of equipment and authentic coffee/chicory blend. 8)
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#787 rocketfox129
Got a bottle of pear cider when I visited my parents'. It's rather nice. :P
Prinze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#788 Prinze
Ate Arby's tonight for the first time in around six years. I'm still not a fan...although, the fries are not bad.