Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 sfkm2
Member since 2005 • 67813 Posts

i24ikw.jpg

Did you expect this? What are your theories or thoughts? Do you think this group can be added to the union?

Key facts as of now?

• Only 5
  • No Soldiers
  • Powerful than the Gotei 13 Divisions
  • Look Different (personality and appearance wise)
HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 HybridKing
Member since 2012 • 8322 Posts

If they're even stronger than Yama, than that is crazy lol

Way I see it, if we add them to the union, we can do this 3 ways:

1. Have an officer lead the guard as its Captain

2. Make it a graduation system of sorts where an officer or becomes a member of the Royal Guard. And since there's only 5 spots, once the fifth member joins then the lineup is permanently finalized.

3. Have people vote for the 5 members they want in the guard.

EDIT: A fourth option could be whoever becomes in charge of the guard can pick the four members they want.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 sfkm2
Good suggestions. All I know. I'm not touching it because I don't like them for some odd reason.
HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HybridKing

Cause of the way they look? :P

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sfkm2

Cause of the way they look? :P

HybridKing
careless about look. First off. Female on the right side is a babe. So she's the normal one of the bunch.
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 rocketfox129
Member since 2007 • 30833 Posts

I expected them to be more powerful than all of the Gotei 13, however I did not expect such a small membership nor their more cartoonish look :P With their looks it wouldn't surprise me if One Piece's creator had a hand in their design :lol:

The second left guy reminds me of Ryu from Shaman King :P

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Azaru32
Member since 2010 • 6234 Posts
They kinda look lame...except for the babe of course
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts

2. Make it a graduation system of sorts where an officer or becomes a member of the Royal Guard. And since there's only 5 spots, once the fifth member joins then the lineup is permanently finalized.

EDIT: A fourth option could be whoever becomes in charge of the guard can pick the four members they want.

HybridKing
1. Some of you officers are hardly ever here, and the rest of you from what I can see are not doing much on the forums. As far as new topics go. Though I don't see a point in doing that when part of the reason ppl stay away could be because of all the glitches. Unless that is because you're waiting for g.s. to fix everything around here. Might be too late by than.

2. What if someone leaves?

3. Any way to avoid a popularity contest?

4. How is the leader going to be decided?

5. speaking of which what ever happened to Daorack's little group?

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Azaru32
When and If GS fixes unions (they said they will do something about it SOON), i'll come back regularly
dancingbeatle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 dancingbeatle
Member since 2006 • 20951 Posts
There's still the issue of my other questions.
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sfkm2
It a choice. I'm not deciding anything. It a group decision. That's all.
HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HybridKing

[QUOTE="HybridKing"]

dancingbeatle
1. Some of you officers are hardly ever here, and the rest of you from what I can see are not doing much on the forums. As far as new topics go. Though I don't see a point in doing that when part of the reason ppl stay away could be because of all the glitches. Unless that is because you're waiting for g.s. to fix everything around here. Might be too late by than.

2. What if someone leaves?

3. Any way to avoid a popularity contest?

4. How is the leader going to be decided?

5. speaking of which what ever happened to Daorack's little group?

1. Good point but we don't need to fill out the roster in one fell swoop. 2. Give them a week or so and replace them 3. Refer to option 4 then 4. Will have to be discussed more 5. What group is that?
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sfkm2

1. If like Azaru said, GS fixed unions, we won't worry about that. If not, I deal with that along with a few captains. 

2. I deal with that. 

4. By me. I need somebody that can run. 

5. It was a group patrol reason.

HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 HybridKing

Sounds good, not something we should rush though.

sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 sfkm2
Oh. I not rushing. If I want this to pass, it should be good for 2013.
HybridKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HybridKing

If it does, we could introduce them during the union anniversary.

Azaru32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Azaru32
Good idea. If GS keeps its word and fixes unions, then by 2013 they should have been fixed. Probably this will revive many unions and boost activity here in general
rocketfox129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 rocketfox129
Member since 2007 • 30833 Posts
It would also be good probably to wait til early 2013 to incorporate it as part of the union, since I think idealy we should wait until the manga has fleshed them out some more
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts
retire caption/leader could be good... I'm thinking about if I'm reitre I 'll take beard dude since we don't know their name yet :P
sfkm2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 sfkm2
retire caption/leader could be good... I'm thinking about if I'm reitre I 'll take beard dude since we don't know their name yet :PNightmare-_-
Few names were reveal in the current chapter.
Nightmare-_-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 Nightmare-_-
Member since 2006 • 17420 Posts

[QUOTE="Nightmare-_-"]retire caption/leader could be good... I'm thinking about if I'm reitre I 'll take beard dude since we don't know their name yet :Psfkm2
Few names were reveal in the current chapter.

just two :P

seker456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#22 seker456
Member since 2008 • 15052 Posts
i really dont have an opinion on this yet
Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Ebbon_Valentia
Member since 2009 • 12780 Posts

1. I would agree with Hybrid and sfkm on that one. There's really no other way to go about it.

2. Again it has already been covered. I would suggest (since in the manga they each have their own contribution to the history of the Soul Society) each of them have to develop a thread related to that or help with a current thread that somehow relates to their contribution? Personally I'm more in favor of the former. Give them a week or two and if they can manage it then they can stay for a while.

3. I think that if someone manages to become eligible for it, that they should be approved by the Leader/Officers. Popularity easily shows in Gotei just through the activity and interactions between members.

4. With Hybrid's edit about a fourth option, I don't believe that's entirely necessary because of the graduation system suggestion or that the Captain of the Zero Division would have to have be hand-picked as well. They're there because they have earned it (despite how much I am a fan of arbitrary punishment sometimes :lol: )

Now to draw a bit away from that, I notice that these people immediately seem to show an eccentric/assertive nature (excepting the deflatable balloon broad, to date); perhaps because they are incredibly powerful and great people and maybe they know what great heights they have attained (makes me also think of gods/demigods of the Roman/Greek persuasion if you ask me :P).

They can't be taken lightly. These people are obviously going to be clever/intelligent and cunning. Something gives me the impression that the one that preceded Urahara might have a technology-based Zanpakuto, perhaps involved with the interaction/manipulation of it.

The other ones I haven't had anything extensive or solid enough to hypothesize yet. 

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

oddly enough, I have not seen much of the old GS post glitches lately, but the problem I have is that the pages take FOREVER to load. like, I can get up and go do other stuff for a while type forever. its rediculous.

and for a note; gs is the only thing that takes long for me to load. so its definately a GS problem...and this problem persists across all pc's I try it on so. its like. wtf.

Ebbon_Valentia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ebbon_Valentia
Member since 2009 • 12780 Posts

oddly enough, I have not seen much of the old GS post glitches lately, but the problem I have is that the pages take FOREVER to load. like, I can get up and go do other stuff for a while type forever. its rediculous.

and for a note; gs is the only thing that takes long for me to load. so its definately a GS problem...and this problem persists across all pc's I try it on so. its like. wtf.

daorack
I had that problem a while back during the double-transition phases last year, and then GS wouldn't log me in whatsoever which was part of my not being able to make a comeback. Everywhere else worked fine and my laptop wasn't having many issues then (Besides a noteworthy blaster worm attack :|