..::Gotei's Club Suggestions::.. (Read first post)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pain9000000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Pain9000000
Member since 2008 • 21484 Posts

Alright everyone, here is a unique idea that could be fun, but you must pay close attention, because I am not going to explain it again, unless you beg me haha.

Now, in this thread, recruits will come up with potential ideas for little union club topics they think would benefit the union. What's a "union club" you ask, it's simple really. it's basically like a mini-union within this union, with topics that most of us can relate to. Like perhaps another anime, or something that affects most of our daily lives, like school for example. This will help to keep activity up by allowing us to take a break from Bleach, without having to actually leave the union.

However, only the first 5 suggested topics will be considered at a time. Once we have 5 suggested topics, we will create a thread and have the union vote for which union clubs they would visit. After a week of voting, we will take the 3 MOST POPULAR topics as voted for by the union, and make them our 3 union clubs. Once we have decided on which suggestions will become clubs, the recruit the suggested that topic will become the "leader" of that union club.

Each union club will have only 1 thread to do with what they please, and they may even hire second in commands in they need it. However, to keep your club going, it must get a minimum of 10 posts per week, if it does not get this after 3 weeks, that particular club will be removed, and the next most popular suggestion will become the new club to replace the old one. This is to ensure that everyone has an equal chance to eventually lead their own club, since they will always only be 3 clubs, no more and no less.

So, with all of that said, let's all go ahead and put our suggestions in. And remember, if you have the sixth suggestion,it will eventually be voted on, so don't give up hope, it just might take a little while.

(May be worth some points towards the ranking system if approved by the leader, until then it is just for fun)

And I will be the first one to suggest a topic. I would suggest a Naruto topic, cause there are often times alot of fans of Bleach that also like Naruto

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts
I told you to discuss ideas in LT lounge, not just up and make the thread. In the future, clear with a captain first.