10th Squad Captain Signups

This topic is locked from further discussion.

daorack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 daorack
Member since 2005 • 4344 Posts

10th Squad Captain Hitsugaya Toushiro Signups!

Thats right folks. Its time for us to select a new 10th Squad Captain. However, the signup process has changed. No drama is allowed. You are not allowed to talk about why someone else is not quallified for the job. The only thing your allowed to talk about is why *YOU* are quallified for the job. What you think you can bring to the Captain lineup.

Simply saying your interested or that you sign up does not count. I will discard those applications automatically and without mercy. At the same time, I will not even bother to read a wall of text. Say what you need to say, and provide plenty of information, but learn to say stuff only once so that you dont have to create a text wall.

Your application will be posted in this exact format, failure to do so will result in discard of your application:

1. Describe in good detail what you will be able to bring to the Gotei 13 as an Officer. (Please use short yet descriptive sentences, and do not use many. I dont want a wall of text, just one short paragraph.)

2. Explain why you are applying for this position. One line answers will be discarded; give me a valid reason. Keep it briefe but clear.

3. Will you be able to get along with and work together with the other officers? Explain. (Short but detailed, again.)

4. Will you be able to collaberate with one or more officers working on the same project to make the contest or event run smoothly? Please explain, be briefe, but descriptive.

5. How active can you be at Gotei 13? Do you see any immediate issues that would hinder or prevent you from completing a job assigned to you? Once again, explain.

We dont want what often happens, where people sign up to be officer, are active for a little while, then disappear for a long time, never really doing anything. I'm looking for an officer who will be around, do the job, and actually contribute to the union.

Gender is not an issue; even if your female irl it doesnt matter that the character is male, as long as it doesnt bother you. Male, Female, I dont care which one you are, as long as your quallified for the job.