Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kman5507
Member since 2009 • 7902 Posts
How was Christmas (or other) for all of you guys? What did you do? What did you get? How did you like it all?
Discuss! :twisted:
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

I ate food and I got Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Kman5507

I ate food too! :o

It must be a conspiracy! 

siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 siddarthshetty
Member since 2008 • 9463 Posts

I played some BF 3: Aftermath.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts

I had a great Christmas, one of my favorites.

And I figured out how to talk like Arnold Schwarzenegger!:D

ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 ikhzo
Member since 2008 • 23442 Posts

bugbag

You can talk? :P

I got a new shirt. 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"]

ikhzo

You can talk? :P

Yes!:D

I recorded my voice many times as Arnold Schwarzenegger, and once I got it down I couldn't stop talking like him.:P

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#8 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts
I got mostly stuff useful for my apartment, but couldn'y spend it with my family since they were sick and had stomach issues. So i went to my aunt. Now i am sick. weee
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kman5507

I got xcom enemy unknow, DBZ Budokai HD, and Starwars Battlefront II for xbox.

All are awesome! :D 

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts

Kman5507
I tried the demo for Xcom, it was awesome! Definetly gonna get it when it gets cheap.
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kman5507

Y'know, when I first saw it I thought "This definately isn't worth $60"

Sure am glad I'm wrong. 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 bugbag

Kman5507

Xcom is getting good reception, I'll have to give it a try myself sometime soon.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 The_Last_Ride

Kman5507
i haven't tried Xcom yet, but the two others are awsome indeed
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Kman5507
You can download the demo
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#15 PublicNuisance
Member since 2009 • 4582 Posts

I worked on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day but went over to my friends house for Christmas dinner. He bought me Dishonored and I bought him Spec Ops: The Line and I Am Alive. I spent a large amount of money on The Winter Sale on Steam as well.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 bugbag

I worked on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day but went over to my friends house for Christmas dinner. He bought me Dishonored and I bought him Spec Ops: The Line and I Am Alive. I spent a large amount of money on The Winter Sale on Steam as well.

PublicNuisance

What do you think of Dishonored?

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PublicNuisance

[QUOTE="PublicNuisance"]

bugbag

I am near the end of the game and I am really enjoying it. The story feels rushed but the gameplay is more than solid. The game really lets you play it as you want to, it does not force you into doing the mission one way at all. It's the little things like when a swarm of rats was between me and a button I needed to get to, the game didn't tell me what to do at all. I could of cut them down with my sword but I chose to pick up a nearby corpse and chuck it to their right so they were focussed on the corpse and eating it and not on me. If you take the time to explore it the game gives you many different options each level.

In short, I like it a lot lol. In case you plan on playing it on PC I will say it is a really solid PC port. There are lot of great options like an FOV slider and different graphics options. It also supports a qucik save option on the PC which is a must for me.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 bugbag

[QUOTE="bugbag"]

[QUOTE="PublicNuisance"]

PublicNuisance

I am near the end of the game and I am really enjoying it. The story feels rushed but the gameplay is more than solid. The game really lets you play it as you want to, it does not force you into doing the mission one way at all. It's the little things like when a swarm of rats was between me and a button I needed to get to, the game didn't tell me what to do at all. I could of cut them down with my sword but I chose to pick up a nearby corpse and chuck it to their right so they were focussed on the corpse and eating it and not on me. If you take the time to explore it the game gives you many different options each level.

In short, I like it a lot lol. In case you plan on playing it on PC I will say it is a really solid PC port. There are lot of great options like an FOV slider and different graphics options. It also supports a qucik save option on the PC which is a must for me.

I have the PS3 one. It may be my favorite game of 2012... Dishonored or Journey, still can't decide!

I wrote a review on Dishonored. I praised it for it's magnificent use of atmosphere and the gameplay, which promotes exploration and replay value. I didn't like the lack of New Game+.

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 PublicNuisance

I have the PS3 one. It may be my favorite game of 2012... Dishonored or Journey, still can't decide!

I wrote a review on Dishonored. I praised it for it's magnificent use of atmosphere and the gameplay, which promotes exploration and replay value. I didn't like the lack of New Game+.

bugbag

I haven't played Journey so i can't help you decide that one. I have to say that Mass Effect 3 was my GOTY. I had a lot of emotional investment in the series, and the game was a fantastic blend of the RPG of the first and the action of the second. I was also one of the few people who wasn't totally up in arms about the ending. I didn't even play the new endings that were released because I was satisfied with mine. What do you mean by New Game+ ? I will have to check out your review. I am always on the look out for more user reviewers with similar taste as myself.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 bugbag

[QUOTE="bugbag"]

PublicNuisance

I haven't played Journey so i can't help you decide that one. I have to say that Mass Effect 3 was my GOTY. I had a lot of emotional investment in the series, and the game was a fantastic blend of the RPG of the first and the action of the second. I was also one of the few people who wasn't totally up in arms about the ending. I didn't even play the new endings that were released because I was satisfied with mine. What do you mean by New Game+ ? I will have to check out your review. I am always on the look out for more user reviewers with similar taste as myself.

New Game+. the lack of it created the fact that I couldn't carry over upgrades. I understand it would break the main focus of replay value in the game, but it would have been so much fun to have all the powers.

My reviews are far from professional but I would enjoy a few more readers.

PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 PublicNuisance

New Game+. the lack of it created the fact that I couldn't carry over upgrades. I understand it would break the main focus of replay value in the game, but it would have been so much fun to have all the powers.

My reviews are far from professional but I would enjoy a few more readers.

bugbag

Being far from professional is a positive these days. I so sick of seeing reviewers for big gaming sites push out reviews for all 3 versions of a game and they are word for word the exact same or even worse the botched review of Natural Selection 2 that happened recently that was written by someone for Gamespot who hadn't even played the game.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bugbag

I can see what you're saying. I heard IGN once reviewed a game after only playing the beginning. Whether this is true or not I don't know, but if it is that's some lazy work. The only time I would ever review a game without finishing it is if the game is just too broken to be played to completion.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Last_Ride
i ordered some xbox games, i am almost through all the games i bought some months ago
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Kman5507
Which ones?
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 The_Last_Ride
Battlefield 3, Syndicate, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Lego Star Wars Complete saga, Battlefield Bad Company and Final Fantast XIII-2 for my xbox 360 i thought my brother could have my ps3 one and i could play through it again on xbox
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 PublicNuisance

Battlefield 3, Syndicate, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Lego Star Wars Complete saga, Battlefield Bad Company and Final Fantast XIII-2 for my xbox 360 i thought my brother could have my ps3 one and i could play through it again on xboxThe_Last_Ride

I made it to the first mini boss in Syndicate before quitting it. I did not like how the boss battle was handled.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 The_Last_Ride

[QUOTE="The_Last_Ride"]Battlefield 3, Syndicate, Grand Slam Tennis 2, Lego Star Wars Complete saga, Battlefield Bad Company and Final Fantast XIII-2 for my xbox 360 i thought my brother could have my ps3 one and i could play through it again on xboxPublicNuisance

I made it to the first mini boss in Syndicate before quitting it. I did not like how the boss battle was handled.

i haven't gotten it out of the box yet, but for 20 bucks it was a steal (it's the cheapest we get a game here
PublicNuisance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 PublicNuisance

i haven't gotten it out of the box yet, but for 20 bucks it was a steal (it's the cheapest we get a game hereThe_Last_Ride

I got it for $7 from Gamersgate last year and had to go out of my way to force mouse acceleration off as that was making it unplayable for me. if you bought it for PC and you have the same problem I recommend getting this fix. It may help. It basically forces mouse acceleration off before any game is ever launched. I haven't had any issues with mouse acceleration with any game since I did that registry fix.