stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#201 stephenage
Member since 2007 • 33416 Posts

Well, with my middle finger on W, I can't reach shift with my pinky or the spacebar with my thumb. :? I don't think my hand is big enough on that keyboard. Plus, I can only coordinate different movements on different hands. I can't use one finger to hold down a key and the same hand to switch keys. I need one hand to hold down keys, and the other to switch keys.RoseFlambe169

How small are your hands??

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#202 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts
I think she will get used to it soon.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203 RoseFlambe169
Member since 2009 • 11700 Posts

How small are your hands??stephenage

I dunno. Maybe my fingers just aren't long enough, or it's because of that other reason I again do not wish to disclose. Actually, it's probably just because of that other thing... I think I just need a flat keyboard and I'll be alright.

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 stephenage
Fair enough then.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 RoseFlambe169
Do they have flat PC keyboards?
stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 stephenage
No idea.
altoids007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#207 altoids007
Member since 2009 • 15264 Posts
I think you have a combo of small hands and big keyboard. No way its just one :P
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 RoseFlambe169
Yeah... I think I figured it out. I just need one of those flat keyboards with the keys slightly separated. Then I think I can manage.
stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 stephenage
Good luck!
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 bugbag
Yeah... I think I figured it out. I just need one of those flat keyboards with the keys slightly separated. Then I think I can manage.RoseFlambe169
My keyboard is flat...mostly!
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 RoseFlambe169

My keyboard is flat...mostly!bugbag

Are you honestly saying that or just doing your bugbag thing?

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 stephenage

They mostly come at night...

Mostly.

siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#213 siddarthshetty
Member since 2008 • 9463 Posts
Keyboard of laptops are flat.
stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 stephenage
Well done :).
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 bugbag

[QUOTE="bugbag"]My keyboard is flat...mostly!RoseFlambe169

Are you honestly saying that or just doing your bugbag thing?

It's nearly completely flat if that makes sense.

And yes, it was part of the "Bugbag Thing".

I wouldn't call my keyboard flat, but nearly flat.

So in the end, it isn't flat.

Did I ever tell you guys about my cat typing? I can't figure out his message!

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 stephenage

I don't want to know.

BACK ON TOPIC...

I highly recommend Portal 2.

siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 siddarthshetty
I am still waiting for my copy.
Javinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#218 Javinho
Member since 2008 • 20472 Posts
I would gladly buy Portal 2, but I just don't have the money to get it. :(
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 bugbag
I would gladly buy Portal 2, but I just don't have the money to get it. :(Javinho
Me either.:( Got a chance to try a Kinect, I walked up to it, looked at it. About two seconds later, I turned around and walked away. I don't even want to know!
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 RoseFlambe169
I think I'm gonna try to start Portal today. Rather, I just don't wanna do my homework. :\
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 bugbag
I think I'm gonna try to start Portal today. Rather, I just don't wanna do my homework. :\RoseFlambe169
Portal is great!
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 RoseFlambe169

Portal is great!bugbag

It is...and I got stuck the minute the turrets came out. :lol: I really suck. :P

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 bugbag

[QUOTE="bugbag"]Portal is great!RoseFlambe169

It is...and I got stuck the minute the turrets came out. :lol: I really suck. :P

I love that part!

And you don't suck.:P

I knew how to get past them from watching a trailer a year or two before. Which test chamber are you on?

NFS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 130

#224 NFS77
Member since 2010 • 5322 Posts
Battlefield Bad Company 2 & Crysis 2.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 RoseFlambe169
I love that part!

And you don't suck.:P

I knew how to get past them from watching a trailer a year or two before. Which test chamber are you on?bugbag

It's okay bugbag. I can handle the truth. You don't have to be nice to me. X)

Err, 15 I believe? Are there really only 19 in the game or are there more than that besides the advanced chambers and whatnot?

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 stephenage

[QUOTE="Javinho"]I would gladly buy Portal 2, but I just don't have the money to get it. :(bugbag
Me either.:( Got a chance to try a Kinect, I walked up to it, looked at it. About two seconds later, I turned around and walked away. I don't even want to know!

I played Kinect, it's a lot of fun.

And you guys aren't very good at portal :P.

RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 RoseFlambe169
:lol: I know. I pretty much suck at everything right now except for RPGs. I'm working on it. Gimme some time, say a few years or so...
SpideyUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#228 SpideyUK
Member since 2011 • 182 Posts
Just viewed a couple of trailers for LA Noire..... May 20th cannot come around any quicker!!!
brickdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 156

#229 brickdoctor
Member since 2008 • 9746 Posts

[QUOTE="bugbag"]Portal is great!RoseFlambe169

Wow. :P And the turrets are adorable! 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 bugbag

[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="Javinho"]I would gladly buy Portal 2, but I just don't have the money to get it. :(stephenage

I'm great at Portal. Is it because I used the guide? It was 3:00 AM, or near that time and I was very tired!

So, I used the guide for one quick part so I could move on and finish it.

@Rose Only 19 test chambers. Some of the ones in Test Chamber 18 might have you thinking for a short moment though, so it made it feel slightly longer. It's still a very short game, and will most likely take you no longer than 5 hours to finish. It took me, I'm guessing about 3 hours and 50 minutes. Could be longer, but nothing over the 5 hour mark. And I know you can handle the truth, so I speak the truth!:o

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 stephenage
Using a guide in portal is a sign of weakness. The entire fun of that game is working the awesome puzzles out. They aren't hard, infact they are a perfect difficulty.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 RoseFlambe169

Oh, excuse us master. :P

Wow. :P And the turrets are adorable!brickdoctor

Adorable is...debatable. They were at first, but after listening to their voices over and over again, and the incessant shooting from behind the glass for a while... I got a bit annoyed. Well, more like my ears started to hurt and I had to turn it off. GLaDOS is indeed funny from what I've heard so far though.

@Rose Only 19 test chambers. Some of the ones in Test Chamber 18 might have you thinking for a short moment though, so it made it feel slightly longer. It's still a very short game, and will most likely take you no longer than 5 hours to finish. It took me, I'm guessing about 3 hours and 50 minutes. Could be longer, but nothing over the 5 hour mark. And I know you can handle the truth, so I speak the truth!:obugbag

Mm, okay, not so bad... This might be a game I can actually finish! I would try again on 15, but I have homework and I might need to play StarCraft II instead. Plus, it's Easter and stuff so me mum's gon' be buggin' me. Nawp, that's not the truth. stephenage said it though. It's alright. I suppose you don't have to say it if you don't want to. 

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 stephenage
[QUOTE="stephenage"]

[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="Javinho"]I would gladly buy Portal 2, but I just don't have the money to get it. :(bugbag

I'm great at Portal. Is it because I used the guide? It was 3:00 AM, or near that time and I was very tired!

So, I used the guide for one quick part so I could move on and finish it.

@Rose Only 19 test chambers. Some of the ones in Test Chamber 18 might have you thinking for a short moment though, so it made it feel slightly longer. It's still a very short game, and will most likely take you no longer than 5 hours to finish. It took me, I'm guessing about 3 hours and 50 minutes. Could be longer, but nothing over the 5 hour mark. And I know you can handle the truth, so I speak the truth!:o

You are clearly not great at portal :P.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 bugbag

Using a guide in portal is a sign of weakness. The entire fun of that game is working the awesome puzzles out. They aren't hard, infact they are a perfect difficulty.stephenage
I have no weaknesses. I agree about the difficulty, but I'm clearly to good for it. I didn't even need the guide, I just didn't want to take the risk of starting over.

I ran through the game for the most part, nothing truly got me stuck until a small part in Test Chamber 18. I figured it out within 20 minutes though, and was on my way once again. I spent a long time on the last level, because I was playing around too much. I also spent too much time creating a portal in the roof, and one in the ground. And then falling for a very long time.:P

I've been gaming for a very long time now, and I no longer find games hard. I killed 12 bosses in Demon's Souls in a single day, and finished the entire game in 30 hours. I have some of the best speedruns ever seen. There is no game I cannot beat!

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 stephenage
You still had to use a guide, clearly Portal bested you.
Avatar image for Uncharted_Baihh
Uncharted_Baihh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 Uncharted_Baihh
Member since 2010 • 8510 Posts

[QUOTE="stephenage"]Using a guide in portal is a sign of weakness. The entire fun of that game is working the awesome puzzles out. They aren't hard, infact they are a perfect difficulty.bugbag

I have no weaknesses. I agree about the difficulty, but I'm clearly to good for it. I didn't even need the guide, I just didn't want to take the risk of starting over.

I ran through the game for the most part, nothing truly got me stuck until a small part in Test Chamber 18. I figured it out within 20 minutes though, and was on my way once again. I spent a long time on the last level, because I was playing around too much. I also spent too much time creating a portal in the roof, and one in the ground. And then falling for a very long time.:P

I've been gaming for a very long time now, and I no longer find games hard. I killed 12 bosses in Demon's Souls in a single day, and finished the entire game in 30 hours. I have some of the best speedruns ever seen. There is no game I cannot beat!

Beat Call of Duty World at War on Veteran! :P 
stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 stephenage
It's hard because the game is horrifically bad.
Uncharted_Baihh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 Uncharted_Baihh
It's hard because the game is horrifically bad.stephenage
Plus infinite respawn enemies with infinite grenades that they spam at you. 
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"]

[QUOTE="stephenage"]Using a guide in portal is a sign of weakness. The entire fun of that game is working the awesome puzzles out. They aren't hard, infact they are a perfect difficulty.Uncharted_Baihh

No problem, I'll do that if I find it for a good price.:P

Uncharted_Baihh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Uncharted_Baihh
[QUOTE="Uncharted_Baihh"][QUOTE="bugbag"]

[QUOTE="stephenage"]Using a guide in portal is a sign of weakness. The entire fun of that game is working the awesome puzzles out. They aren't hard, infact they are a perfect difficulty.bugbag

No problem, I'll do that if I find it for a good price.:P

Haha, it's a freaking annoying game on veteran. I got most levels done, but didn't have the patience for some. I'll try it again eventually.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242 RoseFlambe169
Oh, I forgot to add; sorry if I'm going off-topic a bit, but... @altoids007: Okay, you win. The Orange Box had me create a Steam account, so I guess I didn't have much choice in the matter after all. :P Curse you Steam! It was using the Google method. Did I mention I hate Google?
stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243 stephenage

Of course the orange box makes you use steam, Orange Box is made by Valve and Steam is made by Valve :P.

siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 siddarthshetty
Oh, I forgot to add; sorry if I'm going off-topic a bit, but... @altoids007: Okay, you win. The Orange Box had me create a Steam account, so I guess I didn't have much choice in the matter after all. :P Curse you Steam! It was using the Google method. Did I mention I hate Google?RoseFlambe169

What is the cost of retail version now?
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245 RoseFlambe169

Err, $20.00 I believe?

Of course the orange box makes you use steam, Orange Box is made by Valve and Steam is made by Valve :P.stephenage

I had no clue, but that's alright. It's a fair price. X) I dunno, maybe I'll use it later when I'm out of here or something. Who knows? I might actually make friends in college! XD

stephenage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246 stephenage
We hope so :D.
altoids007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 altoids007
Oh, I forgot to add; sorry if I'm going off-topic a bit, but... @altoids007: Okay, you win. The Orange Box had me create a Steam account, so I guess I didn't have much choice in the matter after all. :P Curse you Steam! It was using the Google method. Did I mention I hate Google?RoseFlambe169
Ha ha! What's your ID?
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 RoseFlambe169

ID? Did I get a number or something? >.> I dunno. I know I made my account name RoseFlambe again. Well, 'cept, this time without the 169. Even though it's totally my favorite number, no one really seems to like numbers. T.T

koolkat14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#249 koolkat14
Member since 2009 • 10428 Posts
I would recommend Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It's really addicting somehow.
altoids007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 altoids007

ID? Did I get a number or something? >.> I dunno. I know I made my account name RoseFlambe again. Well, 'cept, this time without the 169. Even though it's totally my favorite number, no one really seems to like numbers. T.T

RoseFlambe169
I meant the username :P