Gran Turismo 5 Discussion Topic(Delayed Again)

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts

Yeah, I know, third topic in 6 hours, but a lot of ideas came to mind, after this I'll wait a full day.

GT5, Sony's anticipated game of 2010 has been delayed. As seen here. We don't know how long the wait may be yet.

From what they have told us, GT5 features...

Around 800 Standard Cars and Around 200 Premium Cars

The different, judging by what I heard is, Standard Cars don't have a interior view, have minor damage, and Standard Cars don't have two different kinds of headlights. While the Premium Cars have major damage, have interior views, and have 2 different kinds of headlights. Both types of cars can flip over, and when you look at the cars from the outside, you can't tell much of a difference.

70 Tracks, and Course Maker

It's unknown how many tracks it will have, gamespot is saying over 20. They also added Course Maker, where you can decide how many turns the track has, how wide the turns are, you get the point.

Weather Effects

On some tracks they're will be weather effects. Rain, snow, it has it. You will have to use wipers to keep the rain and snow from blocking your view.

RacingForEveryone

It has all sorts of racing, Go Kart, Rally, Nascar, 24 Hour Event, World Championship.(I think that's what it's called) I even saw a F1 car in there. No matter what type of racing you're into, GT5 most likely has it.

3D Support

GT5 will feature 3D support.

StunningGraphics

The graphics look amazing, it some videos, I couldn't tell if it was real or not.

I'll add more stuff later.

Who is getting this?

SadPSPAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#2 SadPSPAddict
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

Well my pre-order still stands - just had an email from Game informing me of the delay. They said "December" so......

Absolutely gutted about the delay. I had booked holiday on the 5th so I could play all day!!! Argh

Avatar image for deactivated-587633796662c
deactivated-587633796662c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 deactivated-587633796662c
Member since 2009 • 6979 Posts

Well my pre-order still stands - just had an email from Game informing me of the delay. They said "December" so......

Absolutely gutted about the delay. I had booked holiday on the 5th so I could play all day!!! Argh

SadPSPAddict

That is really unlucky :P

I really want to buy the game now by the way :/

But I'm out of money :/ :/

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bugbag
When It was delayed, I thought I had been shot.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 bugbag

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6281914.html

Looks like it might come this year after all.