bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts
I have encountered a lot of glitches in games, allowing me to walk through walls, in air and twice as fast. This got me thinking about making a new topic, where we can talk about insane glitches we have found in games. I'll start things off... In Resident Evil 4, many speedrunners are now using a glitch where you can run nearly twice as fast as normal. I never used it in my previous speedruns, but it can really knock out a lot of time. In Skyrim, I saw a deer float up in the air and fall down to his death. Discuss!
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#2 naju890_963
Member since 2008 • 8954 Posts
That lasso glitch in RDR, it's super annoying.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 RoseFlambe169
Member since 2009 • 11700 Posts

Holy flippers, Tomb Raider: AOD is as glitchy as heck. Among others there were two murderous ones and another outstanding one. The first was I went into a trailer, picked up an item, went halfway out the door, then turned around because I thought I might have forgotten something. Except, the door to the trailer had closed and wouldn't open back up again.

The second was when I was at this pit with a giant squid thing, and every time I dropped the distracting meat in the water, it would disappear before I could reach the panel I was supposed to. I died every time and got stuck there.

The third was actually because I found a life-saving cheat that let you choose a chapter to start from. So I restarted from the first glitch and skipped the second. It's like the developers knew the game was going to glitch, so they stuck that in there. Anyway, I think the first time I used it I came out glowing blue, and everything within 5-10 feet of me just up and died, which was no fun at all. So I kept reloading until I stopped glowing. Stupid glitches... Despite that, I really loved that game. :D But I would never play it again. :P Ever.

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 naju890_963

Holy flippers, Tomb Raider: AOD is as glitchy as heck. Among others there were two murderous ones and another outstanding one. The first was I went into a trailer, picked up an item, went halfway out the door, then turned around because I thought I might have forgotten something. Except, the door to the trailer had closed and wouldn't open back up again.

The second was when I was at this pit with a giant squid thing, and every time I dropped the distracting meat in the water, it would disappear before I could reach the panel I was supposed to. I died every time and got stuck there.

The third was actually because I found a life-saving cheat that let you choose a chapter to start from. So I restarted from the first glitch and skipped the second. It's like the developers knew the game was going to glitch, so they stuck that in there. Anyway, I think the first time I used it I came out glowing blue, and everything within 5-10 feet of me just up and died, which was no fun at all. So I kept reloading until I stopped glowing. Stupid glitches... Despite that, I really loved that game. :D But I would never play it again. :P Ever.

RoseFlambe169
When I die lara just screams in agony for 40 seconds, then everything is fine and dandy. :P
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RoseFlambe169
Oh, yeah, the screaming was hilarious. XD My mom was like, "What are you watching?" I don't think she screams underwater though. She just lets out a bunch of bubbles and goes: Blub blub blub...
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 bugbag
[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]

naju890_963
When I die lara just screams in agony for 40 seconds, then everything is fine and dandy. :P

40 seconds? ...My god. Reminds me of a certain Issac Clark death animation.
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 ikhzo
Member since 2008 • 23442 Posts
When you say glitches, the first thing that comes to my mind is Gamespot. :P
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Kman5507
Member since 2009 • 7902 Posts

In skyrim I had one guy appear as four and one of him was half way underground.

Another time, a drougr's shout launched me over an invisible barrier to a part of the map that I was not supposed to be yet, so it wouldn't let me get back to the fight. I had to reload an old save.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bugbag

Another time, a drougr's shout launched me over an invisible barrier to a part of the map that I was not supposed to be yet, so it wouldn't let me get back to the fight. I had to reload an old save.

Kman5507
Skyrim is going to get mentioned a lot.:P
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 naju890_963
[QUOTE="Kman5507"]

bugbag

Waking nightmare got glitched, can't get the daedric artifact trophy. :(
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="Kman5507"]

naju890_963

Every time I go in one of the churches I get arrested.:| Skyrim glitches are so weird.
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Kman5507
[QUOTE="naju890_963"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="Kman5507"]

bugbag

Every time I go in one of the churches I get arrested.:| Skyrim glitches are so weird.

I walked through a mountain before :P Shadowmere must be magic. Oh, and thats another glitch. My shadowmere disappeared :cry: 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="naju890_963"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="Kman5507"]

Kman5507

I walked through a mountain before :P Shadowmere must be magic. Oh, and thats another glitch. My shadowmere disappeared :cry: 

I killed a enemy but he just stood there. I couldn't get him to fall over.:P
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 naju890_963
[QUOTE="Kman5507"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="naju890_963"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="Kman5507"]

bugbag

I killed a enemy but he just stood there. I couldn't get him to fall over.:P

I'm expecting an arrow to knee joke. Don't do it, it hurts me I would even choose Dolan over that.
siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 siddarthshetty
Member since 2008 • 9463 Posts
When you say glitches, the first thing that comes to my mind is Gamespot. :Pikhzo
lol...same.;P
siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 siddarthshetty

In Skyrim I had this wierd glitch where in final battle of arch mage quest his life didn't decrease at all, first I thought he is very powerful. Then when I restated the game I came to know it was a glitch as I killed him without any trouble.

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kman5507
I was shot in the knee with an arrow and died in one hit with full enchanted dragonscale armor. Is that a glitch?
siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 siddarthshetty
I was shot in the knee with an arrow and died in one hit with full enchanted dragonscale armor. Is that a glitch?Kman5507
No..that actually means your character is weak.:P
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bugbag
I want to start on Fallout 3. I shot one guy, and he just flew across the map!:lol:
naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 naju890_963
I want to start on Fallout 3. I shot one guy, and he just flew across the map!:lol:bugbag
Got to love those buggy physics. :D
supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#21 supergohan1
Member since 2006 • 9554 Posts

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.

Sometimes your character will snap their own necks. :o

naju890_963

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 naju890_963

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.

supergohan1
That's just bad ass. Their's no other word for it.
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RoseFlambe169
How about, "fun"? :P
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 bugbag

Uncharted 3 Multiplayer.

supergohan1
Oh my god... That's crazy.:P I was walking on a bridge in Skyrim and fell through.:lol: I also walked out of a house and fell through the map.
supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 supergohan1

I know, right? :P

Check it out.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 bugbag
That's hilarious!:lol: Does it happen with Donut Drake?
supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 supergohan1

Any character. It's just a random glitch.

At first, I thought it was the invisible player glitch, but according to the K/D's pop up at the bottom left of the screen, it was a suicide death.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bugbag

Any character. It's just a random glitch.

At first, I thought it was the invisible player glitch, but according to the K/D's pop up at the bottom left of the screen, it was a suicide death.

supergohan1

The other players must be confused.:P

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Kman5507
I found a glitch in Halo Reach where my friend got stuck insidea platform with his feet sticking out on the bottom.
Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Kman5507
I found a glitch in Halo Reach where my friend got stuck insidea platform with his feet sticking out on the bottom.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 bugbag

I may have found one in Onimusha 4, where Ohatsu won't bloody lock off of a enemy no matter what I do!:x

I need Ohatsu to lock onto this thing she has to shoot... I beat the game before, but now it doesn't work!:evil: