ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#251 ikhzo
Member since 2008 • 23442 Posts

@Ikhzo: Yeah.. I was gonna say something, but you seemed so excited.

supergohan1

You should've told me. :P

[QUOTE="ikhzo"]Sorry guys, the movie's coming next week. I thought it was this week. :|siddarthshetty
:lol: But its released here.:|

So how was the movie? :o

@Rose: Are you gonna watch this one? 

RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#252 RoseFlambe169
Member since 2009 • 11700 Posts
I want to, but as long as I live in this house I'm practically under house arrest. Unless I can convince my parents to see it, I can't go at all. ;>_>
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253 ikhzo

I want to, but as long as I live in this house I'm practically under house arrest. Unless I can convince my parents to see it, I can't go at all. ;>_>RoseFlambe169

I don't know if this is gonna be as good as the original one. But it definitely won't be as good as The Avengers.. 

RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254 RoseFlambe169
Well, as my mom likes to put it, the girl in the original was kind of a "bimbo". :P That trailer sid linked was pretty funny though. Maybe I'll have one of you guys tell me if it's worth watching first. If I can't see it in theaters, I'l pro'lly just put it on the laundry list of movies I want to watch when I get outta here. Yeah, I don't think anything's beating The Avengers anytime soon though.
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 ikhzo

Yeah, I don't think anything's beating The Avengers anytime soon though.RoseFlambe169

THE DARK KNIGHT IS COMING!!! 

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#256 bugbag
Member since 2006 • 33275 Posts

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, I don't think anything's beating The Avengers anytime soon though.ikhzo

I know for sure I will enjoy The Dark Knight more than The Avengers. I just like Batman and how much darker it is compared to the other superhero movies.:P
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257 ikhzo
[QUOTE="ikhzo"]

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, I don't think anything's beating The Avengers anytime soon though.bugbag

I know for sure I will enjoy The Dark Knight more than The Avengers. I just like Batman and how much darker it is compared to the other superhero movies.:P

I'm not sure if The Dark Knight Rises can be as big a commercial success as The Avengers.

supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#258 supergohan1
Member since 2006 • 9554 Posts
The Avengers was that good, eh?
siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#259 siddarthshetty
Member since 2008 • 9463 Posts
So how was the movie?ikhzo
Haven't watched it yet...
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 RoseFlambe169

No way, doesn't it sort of look like they're going to try to kill off Batman? :?

Oh, and supergohan1? Yes, yes it was. Go see it now. I implore you.

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="ikhzo"]

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, I don't think anything's beating The Avengers anytime soon though.ikhzo

I'm not sure if The Dark Knight Rises can be as big a commercial success as The Avengers.

I think the majority will prefer The Avengers, but I think I will personally prefer The Dark Knight Rises.:P
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 ikhzo
[QUOTE="ikhzo"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="ikhzo"]

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, I don't think anything's beating The Avengers anytime soon though.bugbag

I think the majority will prefer The Avengers, but I think I will personally prefer The Dark Knight Rises.:P

You didn't even watch the movie...and the reason why I said that the Dark Knight may not be as big a box office hit as the Avengers was because the movie is coming only in 2D, there is no 3D for The Dark Knight Rises...3D movies generate a lot of revenue.

ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 ikhzo

No way, doesn't it sort of look like they're going to try to kill off Batman? :?

RoseFlambe169

I really hope they don't..

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 bugbag
[QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="ikhzo"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="ikhzo"]

You didn't even watch the movie...

That's why I said, "I think"!:x

RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 RoseFlambe169

I really hope they don't..ikhzo

Ditto, but they did that stupid cartoon thing with Superman. And think perhaps 3D movies generate a lot of revenue 'cause they're a little more expensive than regular and usually the only version playing at the midnight launches? I mean, I dunno, but I really can't see 3D as having a crazy wide appeal.

ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 ikhzo
[QUOTE="ikhzo"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="ikhzo"][QUOTE="bugbag"][QUOTE="ikhzo"]

You didn't even watch the movie...

That's why I said, "I think"!:x

Stop thinking and watch the movie, damn it. :x 

[QUOTE="ikhzo"]I really hope they don't..RoseFlambe169

Ditto, but they did that stupid cartoon thing with Superman. And think perhaps 3D movies generate a lot of revenue 'cause they're a little more expensive than regular and usually the only version playing at the midnight launches? I mean, I dunno, but I really can't see 3D as having a crazy wide appeal.

What stupid thing with Superman are you talking about? And personally I'm not really into watching movies in 3D... 

RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 RoseFlambe169
I dunno. It was some cartoon movie where they made Superman save the world and die. I didn't watch it, but it sounded sooo dumb. Yeah, 3D's not my thing either. I'm waiting for 4D or 5D! Well, not that I'd watch movies in either of those dimensions, but I would rather like to play games in them.
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 ikhzo
5D is out! You didn't know?
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 RoseFlambe169
Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :P But that's not the kind I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about complete metal immersion. Not just sittin' or standin' in something. I mean actually being able to move around, feel pain, feel wind, stuff like that. Like, put someone on a treadmill that goes every direction. A retractable bench and chair for sitting, feeling the hilt of a sword, the shape of a gun, all of that nonsense.
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 ikhzo

Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :P But that's not the kind I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about complete metal immersion. Not just sittin' or standin' in something. I mean actually being able to move around, feel pain, feel wind, stuff like that. Like, put someone on a treadmill that goes every direction. A retractable bench and chair for sitting, feeling the hilt of a sword, the shape of a gun, all of that nonsense.RoseFlambe169

What is the 5th Dimension btw? :| 

siddarthshetty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 siddarthshetty
Member since 2008 • 9463 Posts

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :P But that's not the kind I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about complete metal immersion. Not just sittin' or standin' in something. I mean actually being able to move around, feel pain, feel wind, stuff like that. Like, put someone on a treadmill that goes every direction. A retractable bench and chair for sitting, feeling the hilt of a sword, the shape of a gun, all of that nonsense.ikhzo

Maybe its like if you die in game you are dead in real life...:|
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 RoseFlambe169
No...that's just stupid. :x Well they had 4D at Universal Studios, and that was stuff like shooting water at the audience when the characters sneezed, blowng perfume and artificial wind when the characters were in a field of flowers. So I figure 5D is as interactive as I previously described. Possibly involving all five senses.
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 ikhzo
[QUOTE="ikhzo"]

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :P But that's not the kind I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about complete metal immersion. Not just sittin' or standin' in something. I mean actually being able to move around, feel pain, feel wind, stuff like that. Like, put someone on a treadmill that goes every direction. A retractable bench and chair for sitting, feeling the hilt of a sword, the shape of a gun, all of that nonsense.siddarthshetty

The Real Adventures of Johhny Quest. :D 

No...that's just stupid. :x Well they had 4D at Universal Studios, and that was stuff like shooting water at the audience when the characters sneezed, blowng perfume and artificial wind when the characters were in a field of flowers. So I figure 5D is as interactive as I previously described. Possibly involving all five senses.RoseFlambe169

I didn't know that about 4D.. 

supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 supergohan1
[QUOTE="ikhzo"]

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :P But that's not the kind I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about complete metal immersion. Not just sittin' or standin' in something. I mean actually being able to move around, feel pain, feel wind, stuff like that. Like, put someone on a treadmill that goes every direction. A retractable bench and chair for sitting, feeling the hilt of a sword, the shape of a gun, all of that nonsense.siddarthshetty

That would suck. Especially if it was one of those times where you accidentally throw yourself off a cliff. Ya know, something that wasn't even an obstacle. :P
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 bugbag
Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :PRoseFlambe169
I actually saw that online not too long ago, in tank training I think...? I was actually surprised because the graphics won't as mind-blowing as you would think a military training simulation would be.:P
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 bugbag
[QUOTE="siddarthshetty"][QUOTE="ikhzo"]

[QUOTE="RoseFlambe169"]Yeah, on the military bases pro'lly. :P But that's not the kind I'm talkin' about. I'm talkin' about complete metal immersion. Not just sittin' or standin' in something. I mean actually being able to move around, feel pain, feel wind, stuff like that. Like, put someone on a treadmill that goes every direction. A retractable bench and chair for sitting, feeling the hilt of a sword, the shape of a gun, all of that nonsense.supergohan1

That would suck. Especially if it was one of those times where you accidentally throw yourself off a cliff. Ya know, something that wasn't even an obstacle. :P

Imagine Dark Souls.:P At least you could get your body back after dying... If video games get that real, we may end up in the world of the Matrix.:|
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 RoseFlambe169

I didn't know that about 4D.. ikhzo

Shrek 4-D at Universal. Scroll down and read the "Facts and Figures".

Kman5507

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#279 Kman5507
Member since 2009 • 7902 Posts

And spykids 4D XD

Who would want to smell whats going on?

supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 supergohan1

And spykids 4D XD

Kman5507
I'm sure a lot more people would watch the cooking channel, if you could.
bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 bugbag

And spykids 4D XD

Kman5507
Dirt 3 would be funny. All the tire smoke would make people sick.:P
ikhzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 ikhzo
All of this is artificial...
supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 supergohan1
Yes, it is. O_O
RoseFlambe169

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 RoseFlambe169

I'm sure a lot more people would watch the cooking channel, if you could.supergohan1

Now that's a good idea. You could make money with that,

supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 supergohan1

Indeed, especially if I managed to get Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver in the same kitchen. :P

Besides.. I really hate it when they're cooking something that looks delicious and they feel the need to just.. "Ummm, just smell that aroma!"

I Frickin can't!! And they know it! :x

bugbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 bugbag

Indeed, especially if I managed to get Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver in the same kitchen. :P

Besides.. I really hate it when they're cooking something that looks delicious and they feel the need to just.. "Ummm, just smell that aroma!"

I Frickin can't!! And they know it! :x

supergohan1
Haha, Gordon Ramsay.:P That strong language he uses is just hilarious. I think we all know his favorite word.
supergohan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 supergohan1
Fudge. :P