Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#1 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
What are the 3 worst characters in any FF games?
Avatar image for Ultima-Fantasy1
Ultima-Fantasy1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ultima-Fantasy1
Member since 2006 • 1662 Posts

easy

Aeris

Rinoa

Shinra

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Spurs_Fan

easy

Aeris

Rinoa

Shinra

Ultima-Fantasy1

Whats wrong with Aeris??

maa4208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 maa4208
Member since 2004 • 14543 Posts
I have to say Cait Sith, Quina, and Tidus......
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts

quina, red and kujia

Chaosknight69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 Chaosknight69
Member since 2006 • 6797 Posts
For me I would say Cait sith,Tidus ad Selphie 
ffxjunky06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 ffxjunky06
Member since 2006 • 8351 Posts

For me its:

Lulu

Kimahri

Paine

Avatar image for awesome_italian
awesome_italian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 awesome_italian
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts
Cait Sith, Tidus, and Paine.
TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 TheOdinson
Member since 2006 • 6232 Posts
Definitely Quina. But the other 2 are a bit harder for me. Cait Sith is a terrible battle member but a cool character. The same goes for Kimarhi in my opinion, since he starts in the worst grid spot ever. I don't really like anyone from FFVIII, but Selphie is the worst. I hated Kefka because I didn't feel like he was a good enough villian really. He just seemed like a crazy guy, never a real threat. Anyone from FFV is also pretty bad, and most of the random 4th characters in FFIV are terrible too. I don't really wanna count random no ones that just show up or I could go on for days about all the worthless randoms in X-2. However, I think my other 2 spots go to Rafa and Malak from FFT. I mean talk about bad. Not only is the story around them pretty bad, they are maybe the worst characters in any FF game to battle with.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#10 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts

easy

Aeris

Rinoa

Shinra

Ultima-Fantasy1

aeris isnt as bad as some others.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

For me its:

Lulu

Kimahri

Paine

ffxjunky06

I wonder, how did hating all 3 characters from FFX make you like FFX so much? :lol:

Avatar image for awesome_italian
awesome_italian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 awesome_italian
Member since 2005 • 1572 Posts
Definitely Quina. But the other 2 are a bit harder for me. Cait Sith is a terrible battle member but a cool character. The same goes for Kimarhi in my opinion, since he starts in the worst grid spot ever. I don't really like anyone from FFVIII, but Selphie is the worst. I hated Kefka because I didn't feel like he was a good enough villian really. He just seemed like a crazy guy, never a real threat. Anyone from FFV is also pretty bad, and most of the random 4th characters in FFIV are terrible too. I don't really wanna count random no ones that just show up or I could go on for days about all the worthless randoms in X-2. However, I think my other 2 spots go to Rafa and Malak from FFT. I mean talk about bad. Not only is the story around them pretty bad, they are maybe the worst characters in any FF game to battle with.TheOdinson
Kimahri didn't start off in a bad grid start spot, you just had to know what you wanted. He was my 2nd strongest character (under Auron)
gman56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 gman56
Member since 2004 • 6542 Posts

Kimahri- Was just a boring character

Rikku (FFX-2) Way too annoying

Paine- I just didn't like how she was

TheOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 TheOdinson
Member since 2006 • 6232 Posts

Kimarhi does start in a terrible spot. I mean he just becomes a copy of another character that is always strickly worse than that character. No matter what you do his own sections is almost worthless and then he has to start at that bad end of someone elses grid and try not to be second rate, I mean in the end everyone is more or less the same so it comes down to who you like, and getting to like Kimarhi never happened because he was always second rate to me. But he didn't make the Top 3 Worst, so what's it really matter right

Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Spurs_Fan

[QUOTE="TheOdinson"]Definitely Quina. But the other 2 are a bit harder for me. Cait Sith is a terrible battle member but a cool character. The same goes for Kimarhi in my opinion, since he starts in the worst grid spot ever. I don't really like anyone from FFVIII, but Selphie is the worst. I hated Kefka because I didn't feel like he was a good enough villian really. He just seemed like a crazy guy, never a real threat. Anyone from FFV is also pretty bad, and most of the random 4th characters in FFIV are terrible too. I don't really wanna count random no ones that just show up or I could go on for days about all the worthless randoms in X-2. However, I think my other 2 spots go to Rafa and Malak from FFT. I mean talk about bad. Not only is the story around them pretty bad, they are maybe the worst characters in any FF game to battle with.awesome_italian
Kimahri didn't start off in a bad grid start spot, you just had to know what you wanted. He was my 2nd strongest character (under Auron)

Kimhari was my strongest! and then Auron