The NEXT Uber-Mega-Challenge of DOOM! (Title Pending)

• 62 results
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

Hey everybody, I want to start this post by aknowledging that I know most of us are in a large state of shock and disapointment do to Gamespot's new position on the Unions, and we are currently taking this time to decide what to do about the Union as a whole during this process. This is one of the many reasons that I want to announce (and gain input) on the moving of my Challenge over to a new webpage. A large part of what brought me to this decision is the fact that the Union will be gone, but there's also the fact that I'm almost done with the Final Fantasy Challenge, and it's time to move onto another series. I'm still planning on playing Kingdom Hearts next (As an added bonus, my girlfriend of five years preordered Kingdom Hearts 1.5 for me for our anniversary today, so that will be a part of the challenge), but that challenge will go by MUCH faster than my FF challenge because there are far fewer games and over all they are much shorter.

The point of me telling you this is that I would greatly appreciate the continued support from those of you whotook interest in the challenge. I've wanted to expand on it for a long time by creatingVideo Reviews and hosting a more organized web page for them, and honestly necessity is forcing me to make this change. The thing that really made all of this fun is the feedback from the people who followed it, which is why I want to have you all help me decide what my next challenge will be. Of course to do the challenge I need to have (or be able to find a way of playing) every game in the series, on the other hand if I am interested enough I will actually go out and by some of the games if I think it's a good idea. The only real rule is that I feel like at the VERY least the series should be a trilogy, but aside from that I don't have any rules for it. I am interested in most any genre from any generation. The only console I really can't play on is the Xbox360 because I don't have one yet, but that leaves me open to quite a few great series. So you don't have to just give me one suggestion, list any series' you think would be fun for me to go through, whether they be obscure RPGs or oldschool platformers like the Megaman series (a series which I have been considering for quite a while). Hell, even list some games that you think are underrated and want me to review (as I'm sure you've noticed... my general standing in these reviews is tearing down overly praised games and defending ones that are picked on... it's not really purposeful, it's just a slant I've noticed in my writings). So that's that... I will keep updates here when it comes to the new pages. Hell, I may even expand the page to include reviews from other people. My girlfriend and I have wanted to make video reviews specifically about COOP games for a very long time, I'd even allow for you guys to come on and write your own reviews or host your own videos. My basic plan is to expand this into something bigger and more entertaining for those that follow and for those that want to get involved.

Sorry this became so long winded, I really hope to hear back from some of you with Ideas for the new webpage, Ideas for new challenges (really there are VERY Few series I will flat out say 'no' to)and hell, maybe even some people that want to partner up with me or make their own content. Thanks again for your time!

Edit: Potential Challenges include the following... (this is an ever growing list... and by no means the only games I considering)

Armored Core (God Help me... I have every entry in this huge series except the newest entry of Armored Core V)

Atelier Iris/Mana Khemia Series (I'm missing the PS3 entries, but I have the first five games and from what I hear those are the good ones)

Baldur's Gate

Bioshock  (Need Bioshock Infinite)

Breath of Fire

Castlevania (I have most of the old ones but I'm missing the newer entries)

Clover Studios (Viewtiful Joe series, Okami, and Godhand became defunct and became Platinum Games)

Dept. Heaven Series (Riviera, Yggdra Union, Knights in the Nightmare, and Gungnir)

Deus Ex Trilogy

Disgaea (Would also include games in the same universe like Phantom Brave, Makai Kingdom, Soul Nomad, Z.H.P. Cross Edge, etc. I'm missing a couple related games such as Trinity Universe, but my collection is close enough to start up the challenge)

Dragon Age (Origins, Awakening and II)

Dragon Quest (Includes every english spin-off, but no Dragon Quest X)

God of War (Missing Ascension)

Half-Life/Portal (Includes all Half-Life expansions)

Jak and Daxter 

Legend of Zelda (Am missing four swords adventure, windwaker and skyward sword)

Mana Series (Secret of Mana, Dawn of Mana, Seiken Densetsu 3 etc... I'd throw in Secret of Evermore just for the hell of it)

Mass Effect

Megaman  (X or Classic I have all of the games)

Metal Gear (I have every entry and spin off except for Rising, and I've been wanting to get my hands on it for a while)

Metroid (Includes Prime and otherwise)

Operation Rainfall 'Trilogy'(For those that don't know this is Last Story, Pandora's Tower and Xenoblade Chronicles)

Parasite Eve

Prince of Persia (Have everything but the expansion to the newest game)

Ratchet and Clank (Missing everything after PS2 era, so this could take a while)

Resident Evil (Need resident Evil 0 and 6.. I'd also like the remake of 1 on gamecube as well as some spin-offs before starting this)

Sly Cooper (Don't have the PS3 Entry)

Shin Megami Tensei (This is a LONG way off considering the length and difficulty of the games, but I have most of them already so it's a possibility)

Soul Calibur (Have all entries but Soul Calibur V)

Star Ocean

Suda 51 Challenge (Killer 7, No More Heroes, Shadows of the Damned, Lolloipop Chainsaw, Killer is Dead, etc...)

Suikoden (I own all but Suikoden III and V)

Super Mario Brothers (This would be HUGE... I doubt I would do EVERY mario game every... I don't know how I'd handle this but it's a good idea none-the-less. 

Tales of... (I have every english game in the series except Xillia and Vesperia...and three imports)

Thief trilogy

Trauma Center

Wild Arms (Have all entries but the remake of the First Game, chances are I'd want to play the original anyway, so this ones ready)

Xenogears/Xenosaga

Ys (Have every english entry and an Import of Ys V Expert on SNES)

Zone of the Enders

and.. many others @.@ so any ideas are appreciated ^^

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#2 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

Alpha Protocol was unfairly down trodden.

Suikoden series has gone sadly into the realm of obscurity. 

I'll have to think on this more. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Xx_Kares_xX
Awesome, thanks for the suggestions. I have all of that Suikoden games except for Suikoden 3 and 5... (I even have Tactics and the DS one that I can't spell @.@) I've heard of Alpha Protocol as well, but aren't there only two of them o.O?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Xx_Kares_xX
I've decided to bend the rules a bit on this.. and am willing to expand on the challenges to be more than just game series. I will also do games of similar style or by the same developer because there are a lot of GREAT games that are stand alone or just have a single sequel (for Example: No More Heroes, Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Xenogears, Dark Cloud, etc...) That could fit really well into other groupings, so just let your ideas fly. I feel like I'm kind of looking for more obscure stuff but I will take any ideas.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#5 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8466 Posts

Wow you pretty much covered all the games I will suggest :P.

Perhaps i would add some classic horror titles like Silent Hill and Fatal Frame

Porbably Assassins Creed, Bioshock, Mass Effect and oh yeah Castlevania!!!!!

Pehaps when we know what our fate will be you will be able to move them to the new page? what do you think?..

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Xx_Kares_xX

I'm probably going to make the page anyway.. but I could keep the links up in the Union. I like most of those suggestions actually except Silent Hill and Fatal Frame will be VERY expensive to collect seeing as I only have the original Silen Hill and Fatal Frame is VERy hard to find.

And aas far as the others go.. I Don't like Assassin's creed... at all x.x I played the first game and was bored to tears... it was doubly disapointing that it was the only game I got with the PS3 the year it came out.  I really like the idea of Bioshock, Mass Effect and Castlevania though.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
This is crazy..... If there was a celebrity of the gaming world.... YOU WOULD BE IT!
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Xx_Kares_xX

Thank you ^^' I doubt that though. If you are looking for celebrities of the gaming world you look to AVGN, The Spoony One, AlphaOmegaSin, ProJared, Happy Console Gamer, JonTron, PeanutButterGamer, Egoraptor, etc... I'd like to become a bit more popular because it would open things up to even more discussion and that's just fun ^^' I'm hoping My FF Ranking Video will bring a few more people around, but my thinking is because I'm unknown and it's such a controversial list that it will get far more dislikes than likes @.@ lol...

Anyway, the website is getting closer to being finished.. I will post links to it when it's done for those that are still interested.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Balmane

Only ones I watch are AVGN and AngryJoeShow. I only know of Spoony from That Guy with the glasses.com but i dont really know him that well. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Xx_Kares_xX
Spoony got kicked out of TGWTG (though I enjoy a lot of those shows as well). Spoony is hilarious.. he talks a lot about Tabletop gaming and has done video reviews that are literally about 2 hours long for Final Fantasy VIII, X, X-2, and XIII, just tearing them to shreds. Even when I don't agree with him he's hilarious. I find myself watching Angry Joe when I'm VERY bored.. but I don't really find much merit in his reviews... he constantly shows how little he actually understands about good game design and his 'grades' are often VERY inconsistent with the level of complaints or praise he gives a product. I'm not really sure why he's so popular, he's just another 'angry' reviewer.. but on the other hand as I've already admitted I've sat and watched a great deal of his work so he must be doing SOMETHING right... I think really it just stems from the fact that he seems like a likable guy, and the passion is certainly there even though the technique and the intelligence clearly aren't.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Balmane

The reason why people enjoy Angry Joe is because he is likable. He doesn't go into great detail about the games but he gets his point across very well. Not every reviewer needs to rip apart each game. He picks the right things and talks about it, not getting into the cherry picking tiny parts and boring people about them. He also shows himself and makes things a bit humourous so I think he does his job well.

I disagree with him about the Superman movie though.... It was okay.... Not as great as he thinks it is. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xx_Kares_xX

Yeah that's basically what I feel about him. I wasn't trying to bash him at all, and you kind of just proved my point. The thing people tend to like is that he's likable and I can respect that. I'd like to meet the guy myself, he seems awesome, I just tend to look for different things in reviews. He seems very... wishy-washy is I think my biggest problem, but he does fit very well in the demographic of what the average gamer wants to see, which the more I think about it, is actually a really smart way to get viewers.

As far as spoony goes, his reviews aren't really reviews.. they are more like riff tracks.. it's really just for the humor not for any actually reviewing merit (in the FF reviews anyway) so really I watch him for a laugh, not for actual information.

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Xx_Kares_xX

Well everyone, I have some MAJOR updates about the challenge and my real life situation.

I FINALLY found myself a job.. which is of course a good thing because it means I won't be homeless... so hurray!

On the down side it does of course mean that I will have less time to get through the games.. but seeing how much I play I can't see it hurting things TOO much. 

That being said, let's move onto the actual challenge and the games. Vagrant Story... is a very... taxing.. and draining game... it's actually pretty difficult for me to play it for very long without getting frustrated or overwhelmed.. and not even because of it's difficulty curve which seems to be VERY erratic... but I've yet to determine if that's because of my skill level or the game's coding. This titles is VERY hard to critique in many ways. Honestly I can't even tell if this game is a masterpiece or a disaster. I have no basis of comparison because I've NEVER played anything like it. I'm really and completely at a loss. I'm currently about halfway through this game.. and I've come to the conclusion that it is NOT a title I can just sit down and power through, I don't have the strength of will to do so.

What this means is... I will be starting up FFXIII early... in fact, I will be starting it right after I finish posting this message. I am still going to complete Vagrant Story, but I will be pacing myself with the game and switching between the two titles. I'm so close to the end guys... and after this challenge will be Kingdom Hearts! (Speaking of which, my copy of KH1.5 should be here tomorrow! I'm rather excited to finally get it). Anyway, thank you all for your continued support... today has been a great day for me on all fronts and I promise to keep the challenge going strong. 

Also don't forget to give me more suggestions of anything you'd like to see me do as a challenge. Honestly after KH I'd like to take an RPG break and do something different.. perhaps a platforming or shooter challenge or something, so I'd prefer something 'different' but then after a shorter challenge and a break I will probably take on another RPG challenge.. I'm highly considering Wild Arms.. a series I've never attempted before but have always been highly curious about. Anyway that's all, see you all later.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Balmane

Congratz!! 

I knew Vagrant story would eventually break you haha :P

Wild Arms is a very god series. I have played the first and third games although I didn't finish either them, they are both fun and have a different feeling since its in a wil west setting.

I am totally gonna play the crap of the KH collection! 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Xx_Kares_xX

Congratz!! 

I knew Vagrant story would eventually break you haha :P

Wild Arms is a very god series. I have played the first and third games although I didn't finish either them, they are both fun and have a different feeling since its in a wil west setting.

I am totally gonna play the crap of the KH collection! 

Balmane

HEY!! it hasn't broken me.. <<...>> yet... I'm just taking a break that's all... ^^' 

I've heard wild arms is very good but often not talked about... in fact I've heard a few talk about the first entry (and more rarely the second) but I never hear anyone talk about any of the titles after that which makes me really curious.

yeah I can't wait to get to KH so I can play it ^^"

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Balmane

I wonder why hmmm. I guess Wild Arms is just not popular. I love the music in those games, hopefully you do to! 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Xx_Kares_xX

I have only played a few hours of the first one so far... I loved the intro and the dungeon design seems cool, I hope it keeps up in the series, having actual puzzles in the dungeons is something that JRPGs have pretty much just stopped doing over the years, and honestly it's something I miss.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Balmane
I think there is some in the third game also. I remember having to find things and put them in places.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Xx_Kares_xX
Awesome, that makes me want to play them even more. The Tales series had things like that for a while... but as it went they seemed to disapear.. which took out a HUGE part of the enjoyment factor for me in those games... (then again I Stopped at Tales of Innocence and haven't played any newer than that.. so the fact that I played two of the most boring games in the series back to back probably didn't help)
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Xx_Kares_xX
On a side note... after Kingdom Hearts I'm still thinking between Megaman (probably the classic series) and the Mario Kart Series... because... they both sound fast and fun ^^' there's no other real reason for it.  After two sets of RPGs back to back (one that is has been longer than any other challenge I will probably ever take on @.@.. to be honest I'm surprised I've gotten through it in a little less than a year and a half so far) I'm ready for something with a bit more action and that won't take me 50 hours a title... or even 20... hell if I were good enough I could probably get through both of these challenges in a month. Anyway that's all for now. I will see you all later
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Balmane
MARIO KART!! Go for it! One of my fave series. Can't wait for the Wii U version!
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Xx_Kares_xX
I don't have a Wii U and really don't plan on getting one.. so I can only play through Mario Kart 1-7.. which I already have all the games for so it's definitely a possibility. Really I guess I will just have to see how I geel after Kingdom Hearts.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Balmane
That's too bad. The Wii U is actually really good. Only problem is that it has no games! The exclusives will be out soon but consoles cant just survive off those.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeah.. I'm generally not that big of a fan of Nintendo Exclusives... hell I only have 10 games for my gamecube...almost all of which were eventually ported to other systems. The wii is fairing better though, I have quite a few good games for that.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#25 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
I stil have to beat ff3, f5, ff6, ring of fates, remnant wings, ffta2, ff crystal chronicles and bearers, and I haven't played 11, and I still have to beat 13 and 13 2 and I've beaten every ff game. i've been playying elder scrolls oblivion, kotor 1, and i have 2, and ff7, xenosaga 2, and also silent hill origins for ps2. I recently bought naruto uzumaki chronicles for ps2 and silent hill 4 the room for xbox. Naruto ishard, i'm stuck on the first fight which is with choji. it was only 4 bucks anyway. I've also been watching burst angel the anime and when they cry. When they cry and elfen lied and samurai deeper are excellent animer which I strongly reccomend to watch, strongly, my 3 fav. anime. BTW, just so you gys know, it was my birth day on the 17th, I'm 26 now. I feel so special!:) Oh and i heard that the wii u offers nothing new at all as a console. Heard it on e 3. However, i'm still getting it to play bayonetta 2.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeah Higurashi When They Cry is a great anime. Happy belated birthday.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 vegeta789
Yes it is and thank you. Oh, so, in this challenge of doom, are you rebeating games, or are there some game syou have just beaten 4 tha 1st tyme? 
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Xx_Kares_xX
It depends. I'm looking for new games to play. I am doing Kingdom Hearts next (which I have played all the games in) but after that I'm really trying to find series that I have interest in that maybe I've played one game in or have WANTED to play for a while (or just something that's new and interesting looking), For example, as soon as I get my hands on Killer is Dead, I'm going to do a Suda 51 challenge, I've only played one of his games all the way through, so that will be a replay but everything else will be new to me. I hope that explains what I mean better ^^'
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 vegeta789
Yea that duz but whuttabout the ff games, were you rebeating them 9or was u beating them 4 tha firast time?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Xx_Kares_xX
I'd completed all of the main entries before except for FFXIII-2, but a lot of the spin-offs I was playing for the first time.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 vegeta789
I think ull lyke 13 2.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Xx_Kares_xX
I played about 3 hours today... and holy crap... it's... actually fun. I don't know how how 'Good' it is yet because I haven't played enough to really critique it but.. for the entirety of that few hours, I never stopped having fun,that's FAR more than I can say for it's predecessor. If this game keeps up the quality it may be even higher than some of my other games on my ranked list.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Xx_Kares_xX
On a side not.. I've finally completed my Megaman Collection and have every single game in the series, not just the classic games either, I have every game from the Megaman Series, the X series, the Z, series, the Battlenetwork series, the star force series, the ZX series AND the Legends series... @.@ needless to say.. I've been in a Megaman mood ^^'
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 vegeta789
That's gud Kares, I really do think 13 2 is one of the best ff gaes but nt in my top 4 quite, but it does feel more like thhe game 13 shudda been and it is a pretty good game. Xx I  got to  99 with 4 job classes within 5 hours of the storyline and 25 hours of training. Haven't gotten far enough yet to see if u get espers, but you do get monsters on your team which makes up 4 it.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Xx_Kares_xX
Yeah it seems like it would be fairly easy to max out your classes in XIII-2. I'm about 5 hours in and have a lvl 30 class for each, and the rest are all about lvl 10... I'm still waiting to see if the experience points spike anytime soon. I don't really care if this game has espers or not, the Espers in XIII were completely useless... not to mention the transformers concept was pathetic. I haven't really experimented too much with the monsters in XIII-2 yet because I haven't really needed too, but it's getting to the point where I do. The combat is already beginning to become irritating again (like it was in FFXIII...the non-boss battles just take WAY too long for the lack of skill or strategy involved... at least when you fought normal battles in every other FF game they could be dispatched within a few seconds, this game only lets you do that about half of the time) and at this point I've only explored three time zones out of the 40 or so... so I'm just going to have to keep playing to see if it holds up.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 vegeta789
Well i've been able to dispatch every enemy pretty easily, but not as easy of prior ff games, y r right about that, but it doesn't bother me, I still have fun with the game anyway. Oh, btw, I just bought diablo 3 and white knight chronicles 2 which came with the original and I also bought yakuza dead souls. I heard diablo was exceptional. What about the other 2, know anything about them?
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Xx_Kares_xX
I have White Knight Chronicles 1 and 2... they are all right from what I've played but I haven't played much. Never played a Yakuza game, and Diablo III looks like standard dungeon crawler.. nothing special, but I'm the wrong person to ask about that. honestly to me if you've played one Dungeon Crawler you've played them all ^^'
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 vegeta789
OH OK, well diablo 3 did get a 9.5 outta 10, and when I saw  diablo 2 on g4 I wanted it. Of course it's probably noit 4 everyone.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Xx_Kares_xX
I only play those types of games coop (which is the intended purpose anyway and in that sense they are very fun). I have played Diablo II and it's pretty good... I just don't plan on getting Diablo 3 until I can get it for about $20 bucks ^^'
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 vegeta789
You're just like my friend, he always waits 4 tha price 2 go down as well.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Xx_Kares_xX
When you collect as much as I do, you can't really afford to buy everything right when it comes out ^^'
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 vegeta789

Oh.

I sometimes do the same, bt when I really want that game, Most of the time I buy it right away so I can hurry up and play it. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Xx_Kares_xX
It takes a lot for me to want to buy a game right when it comes out. KH1.5 was the last one, and that one was only because it came out for $40 instead of $60
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 vegeta789
Cool. i bought doom 1,2, and 3 in hd 4 ps3 4 40 bucks. I beat Kingdom hearts 2 and I have 1 and 3 and also birth by sleep and 248/2   days as well. All I need is dream drop disatance and 2 to complete my collection. Not getting the phone game.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Xx_Kares_xX
Niiice
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 vegeta789
Yup yup.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Xx_Kares_xX
I'm about Half-way through FFXIII-2 at this point, and though I hate to say it, I'm still having fun with it. It's by no means brilliant and has quite a few flaws that I feel could have been ironed out if the game wasn't so rushed. Honestly I'd probably put it at about a 6 to 6.5 out of 10 if I HAD to give it a number score? It's a game that I could see myself playing again for the pure enjoyment of it, which is something I can't say at all for it's predecessor x.x
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 vegeta789
Oh that's good. I lie the game too, but I would give it about a 7 or 8. However, I hate solving the anomolies. I beat caius very easily though. I actually own the strategy guide 4 that game.
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Xx_Kares_xX
That's part of the problem... finding all of the fragments without a guide is close to impossible.  I actually like the anomolies and haven't run into one yet that I couldn't solve. The game has such an open structure that the story suffers a bit. The combat still doesn't take much (if any) skill/strategy, but to be fair I find it more involving than the first game. The game actually has secrets to find (thank god) but it may have gone a bit over board. The entire game is based almost solely off side quests. I understand the need to go that far with it because of the complaints FFXIII got, but they may have gone too far... this last comment is still up for debate though as I've enjoyed the way the game structures itself.. but I can see it easily being annoying to other people.
vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 vegeta789
U know in ff lightning returns that you have 13 days to beat the game?