maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
I know that Final Fantasy games can be quite emotional sometimes, so the questions stands, have you ever cried, teared up, etc. while playing any Final Fantasy game? If so what game and what part of the game?
raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts
Yes I have, on several occasions actually. At least once per game :P But I can't exactly remember which parts I cried at...except in FFX where Yuna does the Sending. I can't remember the town's name.
cjimrun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 cjimrun
Member since 2011 • 1255 Posts

As it did for everyone, Aerith's death hit me pretty hard. I played the game when it was brand new and did not know that was going to happen. I actually refused to play it for days afterward but eventually recovered. The ending of X is another emotional high I find. Particularly the bit where Yuna runs to embrace Tidus only to pass right through him and fall on the deck of the ship. I also really liked the ending to XIII. 2 people made the ultimate sacrifice in order to fundamentaly change the world.

raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts
Oh yeah I almost forgot about Aerith's death :cry: I'm currently replaying 7 and haven't gotten to that part again yet :(
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

Leo`s funeral in FFVI was the first I guess. The ofc Aeriths death. You know what, I think I did it at theend of FFXII when Balthier stayed at the ship... 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#6 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
Aerith's death hurt I guess.... But I never used her much so I suppose I was less depressed than everyone else :P
DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
Aerith/Tidus departure was quite a moment. But it never hit me as emotionally mind blowing to weep from.

Maybe my nerves were just rock hard steel lol...
D3dr0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 232

#8 D3dr0_0
Member since 2008 • 3530 Posts
I don't remember FF making me shed a tear.
AllStarErmosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 AllStarErmosa
Member since 2010 • 113 Posts

It may have been mentioned many times but Aerith's death really shocked me :cry:

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 maniamsmart

The ending of X is another emotional high I find. Particularly the bit where Yuna runs to embrace Tidus only to pass right through him and fall on the deck of the ship. I also really liked the ending to XIII. 2 people made the ultimate sacrifice in order to fundamentaly change the world.

cjimrun

Yes I have, on several occasions actually. At least once per game :P But I can't exactly remember which parts I cried at...except in FFX where Yuna does the Sending. I can't remember the town's name.raven325

I agree with both of you, those were the three that I remember quite clearly as well... 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#11 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

It may have been mentioned many times but Aerith's death really shocked me :cry:

AllStarErmosa

Probably one of the most shocking scenes in the world of gaming :o. I shed some tears too..and I think I shed some tears in most of the FF endings  :cry:

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="AllStarErmosa"]

angelbless

Probably one of the most shocking scenes in the world of gaming :o. I shed some tears too..and I think I shed some tears in most of the FF endings  :cry:

Yeah :? Auron part was quite shocking indeed...