maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts

Need help in any Final Fantasy game? Why not ask you friendly Final Fantasy Fans Union members?

Post any questions you may have on any Final Fantasy game, and we will try and help you(: 

raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 raven325
Member since 2005 • 2939 Posts
Doing the Ce'ith missions, and I'm at the Goblin King thingie. He keeps killing me, What am I doing wrong? HELP!!!! please :)
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 maniamsmart
Is it Mission 20?
raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 raven325
no mission 4 I think. it's the first waystone if that helps. Chapter 11. I need to go back to playing it lol.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 maniamsmart

no mission 4 I think. it's the first waystone if that helps. Chapter 11. I need to go back to playing it lol.raven325
The first stone in Chapter 11 is Mission 1, and Mission 4 doesnt deal with goblins, it deals with some flying things.

Here, maybe you can find the mission your needing help on here: http://wikicheats.gametrailers.com/Final_Fantasy_XIII_-_PS3_XB360/Stone_Missions 

It tells you all the missions, and then when you find the mission that you're stuck on, you can easily go to YouTube and type in: Final Fantasy XIII Mission (Type in the number) and it will show you how to beat it there  

raven325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 raven325
Ok thanks :) that's a huge help. I'd probably be lost without you guys :lol:
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts

If you need help on trophies the best place is here.... www.ps3trophies.org

They give you guides and are really helpful. So search any game and you will find help :) 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#8 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

They give you guides and are really helpful. So search any game and you will find help :) 

Balmane

Yip, thats where I get my info too :), 

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

angelbless

Yip, thats where I get my info too :), 

Me too, I used some info there to get one of the inFamous trophies

Ok thanks :) that's a huge help. I'd probably be lost without you guys :lol:raven325

No problem, always happy to help :) 

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts
Whenever I'm stuck I just go to GameFAQS. But sometimes I need to read multiple strategies for bosses untill I find one that works for me, so next time I'm stuck at one of those I'll probably stop by here to see what you guys did.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 maniamsmart
Whenever I'm stuck I just go to GameFAQS. But sometimes I need to read multiple strategies for bosses untill I find one that works for me, so next time I'm stuck at one of those I'll probably stop by here to see what you guys did.lazyathew
I used to do the same, though its a lot of reading and going through :?
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lazyathew
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]Whenever I'm stuck I just go to GameFAQS. But sometimes I need to read multiple strategies for bosses untill I find one that works for me, so next time I'm stuck at one of those I'll probably stop by here to see what you guys did.maniamsmart

It depends on the walkthrough, really. I try to find one that divides their sections up well, so I can just jump to the spot I'm stuck at. It's especially easy if it's a boss I'm stuck at, all I gotta do is press Ctrl F and the bosses name and I'm there.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="lazyathew"]Whenever I'm stuck I just go to GameFAQS. But sometimes I need to read multiple strategies for bosses untill I find one that works for me, so next time I'm stuck at one of those I'll probably stop by here to see what you guys did.lazyathew

It depends on the walkthrough, really. I try to find one that divides their sections up well, so I can just jump to the spot I'm stuck at. It's especially easy if it's a boss I'm stuck at, all I gotta do is press Ctrl F and the bosses name and I'm there.

Yeah thats what I do too, but I remember I one time played FFVII fully with a walkthrough, and it was a lot, but yeah for using it for just a boss or a stuck part they are good. Dont know why i dont use them anymore, I just search google now...
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Balmane
Gamefaqs is the best place for walkthroughs since they have so many. I rarely use it anymore since I have grown wiser about games :P
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 maniamsmart
Gamefaqs is the best place for walkthroughs since they have so many. I rarely use it anymore since I have grown wiser about games :PBalmane
Haha, yeah same here :D
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 lazyathew

OK, I'm stuck.

I'm playing Final Fantasy IV the After years. The last tale "Crystals". I can't figure out how to get in to Baran Castle. Near the begining.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 angelbless

OK, I'm stuck.

I'm playing Final Fantasy IV the After years. The last tale "Crystals". I can't figure out how to get in to Baran Castle. Near the begining.

lazyathew

Thats weird I dont remember being any requirment in order to enter Baron... have you entered the Falcon, fought some monsters outside, etc.?

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lazyathew
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

OK, I'm stuck.

angelbless

Thats weird I dont remember being any requirment in order to enter Baron... have you entered the Falcon, fought some monsters outside, etc.?

Yeah. The whole Castle is glowing and the door is locked. And then the man in black just walks away and says "We need to find another way in." I did enter the Falcon and fly around a bit too yeah. I even fought all the zombie solders in the town hoping they may have a key or something... no luck, lol.

I checked Gamefaqs too, but it's hard to find what I'm looking for and it leads me to sidequests and such too. Don't feel like doing sidqests right now, just want to continue. But there is something it talks about that might be a sidequest and might not, I plan to try it in a minute. There is something there about going around and finding places that are being destoyed by Eidolens. Says start with Mist to learn more about the mission. So I'll check that out and see where that leads me. Sounds like it may be a good sidequest even if it isn't my main mission.

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lazyathew
Okay, after I went to Eblan and recovered Ifrit, a scene showed Kain and Cecil and them back at Baran castle. I think that means I'm making progress. It seems I just have to keep collecting Eidolens for now.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 angelbless

Okay, after I went to Eblan and recovered Ifrit, a scene showed Kain and Cecil and them back at Baran castle. I think that means I'm making progress. It seems I just have to keep collecting Eidolens for now.lazyathew

Right, as you progress you will see new scenes involving other characters too :)

Sorry if I wasnt of any help, I played the game on Wii a long time ago :(

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 maniamsmart
You were more help than me... I haven't even played the game :P :?
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#22 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

OK, I'm stuck.

lazyathew

its been forever since i played that game (why did i spend my money on that WiiWare game?)

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 lazyathew
[QUOTE="lazyathew"]

OK, I'm stuck.

killerband55

its been forever since i played that game (why did i spend my money on that WiiWare game?)

I'm enjoying it quite a bit actually. Though I got it for the PSP. It's much better then Gamespot gave it credit for I think.
johngrose77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 johngrose77
Member since 2008 • 2978 Posts
I may be wrong, but in the After Years I believe you have to go around the world and eliminate or get back the aeons like Shive etc... Recruiting people like Palom and Porom. Then as you progress it will show scenes from Kain and party. However, this brings me to some help I need. I am having trouble in beating ramuh in getting to Porom. Any tips on beating him.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 maniamsmart

Some advice:

~Use -aga spells with Golbez and Bio with Rydia, attacking for Edge and Luca too, though keep Luca and Edge ready for Healing. Once he stops attacking, you wait a little, and you want to try putting diamond equipment on Golbez if you can. Use Sylph with Rydia when needed.

~Try going on one of the moon phases that weakens Black Magic.

~Do you have a Cursed Ring? If so, wear the Cursed Ring and combine it with any Diamond armor piece. You'll absorb the lightning.

~Put on the Cursed Ring and the Diamond Helm.

~If he's actually killing you before you get to act, you're probably at a very very low level. 

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

I have this small problem that you other maybe can help me with.

I am at the Blitzball game in Luca without the Jecht shot, how can I win this match. Oh and by the way, this is my first ever playthrough of the game. 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 angelbless

I am at the Blitzball game in Luca without the Jecht shot, how can I win this match. Oh and by the way, this is my first ever playthrough of the game. 

lordmew

I know Albead has a Msters Degree on Blitzball...:P. In my case, after the first blitzball game, I left it forever :(. Im deeply sorry, but thats a mini game I didnt play :(

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Balmane

lordmew

Just to tell you I never got through the Blitzball. It was so hard for me! 

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lordmew

Ofc the one time someone asks anything about Blitzball, Albead is gone....

Damned, I have to lose that game then, I really didnt want Wakka to lose his last game. Graav and Belgahad are so annoying..:x 

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts

lordmew

It's 2 months late but the bots can easily be exploited.

What you can do is can bait all the bots to chase one of your players with the ball and make all your players take an offensive formation towards the enemy goal. I'm not sure if you can set the team formation to offensive. But the trick is to draw all the Luca players away from their goal so they have no defense.

Once your players are close enough to the enemy goalkeeper and the oppositions are all chasing the ball holder you can just pass it to one of your players and score a free easy goal.

It works, I came 6-0 the first time I tried it :D

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lordmew

[QUOTE="lordmew"]

DreadDLordD

What you can do is can bait all the bots to chase one of your players with the ball and make all your players take an offensive formation towards the enemy goal. I'm not sure if you can set the team formation to offensive. But the trick is to draw all the Luca players away from their goal so they have no defense.

Once your players are close enough to the enemy goalkeeper and the oppositions are all chasing the ball holder you can just pass it to one of your players and score a free easy goal.

Unfortunatly you were a bit to late, I just got Bahamut as a summon so I am pretty much far from that game right now. Got 2 -1 on the match with on goal from Wakka. Graav and Belgahad had an easy time destroying all of the chances I got. 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 angelbless

[QUOTE="lordmew"]

DreadDLordD

Didnt know that :o . Guess I will have to try that when FFX  HD comes out :P

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#34 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"]

[QUOTE="lordmew"]

angelbless

Didnt know that :o . Guess I will have to try that when FFX  HD comes out :P

that's all that I do for all my Blitzball games. It is the perfect tactic. My average goals per game in blitzball is about 9.