angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

Square Enix producer Yoshinori Kitase answered the inevitable question about HD remake of Final Fantasy titles on PS3

http://www.finalfantasyunion.com/

Although there hasnt been a definite yes or no yet, Kitase has said that if enough people want it, then they would be seriously considering it,

"We havent made up our mind about that yet, but if there was a strong voice coming through from the users asking for such porting, then obviously we would seriously consider it, but no actual plans yet"

So theres the offer. For anyone who really wants this, speak and let yourself be heard!

But how :?

Even so, It is more likely for HD remake of PS2/PSP Final Fantasy titles as all the HD collections so far are either PS2 or PSP titles. :?

lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#2 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
It would be awesome to see a collection containing from 1 to 12...im pretty sure it would fit a single blu ray disc, the first 6 games are less than 10 mb, the ones for PSX are about 3gb and X, X-2 and XII are about 4-5gb each.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 angelbless

Yeah!.

I wouldnt mind to have a CC HD either ;)

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
YES! This is what I have always wanted them to do! SQUARE DO THIS!
clever-cookies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 clever-cookies
Member since 2011 • 96 Posts
Finally, This is what the should be doing!!!! Its extremely needed, especially with the fact that almost every PS3 couldnt play PS2 games. If this comes to fruitision then Square wont be in the red anymore!
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 maniamsmart
Finally, This is what the should be doing!!!! Its extremely needed, especially with the fact that almost every PS3 couldnt play PS2 games. If this comes to fruitision then Square wont be in the red anymore!clever-cookies
Indeed, my PS3 can't play any FF game before FFXIII, except for the ones on the PSN):
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 angelbless
Yeah me too :). I really hope they consider making the HD versions :)
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
MY IDEA!!!! YES!!! I THINK THEY HEARD ME!!! Sorry.... just had scream!! :P
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 lazyathew
Member since 2007 • 3748 Posts

Good, I really hope they do it.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 angelbless
If they dont release HD collection, I will seriously consider that SE doesnt really care about what fans want anymore... :evil:
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Balmane
I would guess they would put FF7 to 9 on the disk.
lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lazyathew
I would guess they would put FF7 to 9 on the disk.Balmane
I think X is likely to be included on it at least. Since the PS1 games are already playable on PS3. At least I hope so, that's the only one I really care about for that reason. And I just don't really care for XII and X-2 much. Dirge of Cerberous was cool too though.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Balmane

[QUOTE="Balmane"]I would guess they would put FF7 to 9 on the disk.lazyathew
I think X is likely to be included on it at least. Since the PS1 games are already playable on PS3. At least I hope so, that's the only one I really care about for that reason. And I just don't really care for XII and X-2 much. Dirge of Cerberous was cool too though.

But if they include those 4 games, most likely they will overprice the collection. 

lazyathew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 lazyathew

[QUOTE="lazyathew"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I would guess they would put FF7 to 9 on the disk.Balmane

But if they include those 4 games, most likely they will overprice the collection.

Perhaps. But honestly, I think the most likely collection would be X, X-2, and XII. And I wouldn't mind paying $60 for that. I am actually interested in giving XII another try, and X is just that awesome to me. And for someone interested in all 3 games, I don't think that's a bad deal at all.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="lazyathew"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I would guess they would put FF7 to 9 on the disk.lazyathew

Perhaps. But honestly, I think the most likely collection would be X, X-2, and XII. And I wouldn't mind paying $60 for that. I am actually interested in giving XII another try, and X is just that awesome to me. And for someone interested in all 3 games, I don't think that's a bad deal at all.

It's not bad, I would get get that no problem even though I already have them all. 

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="lazyathew"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="lazyathew"][QUOTE="Balmane"]I would guess they would put FF7 to 9 on the disk.Balmane

It's not bad, I would get get that no problem even though I already have them all. 

I don't have them all anymore, so yeah, for me I am going to have to buy them because I don't have them :lol:
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 angelbless
I wouldnt play X-2 again, even if its released in HD :?
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Balmane

I wouldnt play X-2 again, even if its released in HD :?angelbless

But it's not a bad game... the battle system and freedom kept it going for me. 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 angelbless

[QUOTE="angelbless"]I wouldnt play X-2 again, even if its released in HD :?Balmane

The battle system was intersting. The story, characters and the ending werent that good for me... I wouldnt say it is bad in all its feature.. but I wouldnt be able to go through it again :(

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="angelbless"]I wouldnt play X-2 again, even if its released in HD :?angelbless

The battle system was intersting. The story, characters and the ending werent that good for me... I wouldnt say it is bad in all its feature.. but I wouldnt be able to go through it again :(

Agreed, the gameplay was great, and I loved the gauntlet mini game that Yuna had, but the story was very... idk... just not very good
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Balmane
[QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="angelbless"]I wouldnt play X-2 again, even if its released in HD :?maniamsmart

Agreed, the gameplay was great, and I loved the gauntlet mini game that Yuna had, but the story was very... idk... just not very good

I will be going for the trophies this time around anyway so there's no stopping me :P 

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="angelbless"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="angelbless"]I wouldnt play X-2 again, even if its released in HD :?Balmane

I will be going for the trophies this time around anyway so there's no stopping me :P 

Oh if they give trophies for all the Final Fantasy games, that would be great, I would play them all again too :D :P
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 angelbless
Ok you convinced me.. I would play it for the trophies :P lol...
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Balmane
Yeah all the HD collections have trophies. God of War and the Sly collections had them.
blackwingzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#25 blackwingzero
Member since 2009 • 1683 Posts
If they do release an HD collection I'd buy it as soon as I could.