Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Jump Festa '07 will be held from 17th to 18th December

What do you want to see?

[See Square Enix Official Line-Up for Jump Festa '07

Related News:
Shonen Jump: Ivalice Alliance [FFT and FFXII] and Crisis Core  
Jump Festa '07: FFXII Revenant Wings & Crisis Core details  
Crystal Chronicles: Rings of Fates -Teaser Website    

Nomura promised some new footage and details, including some new characters, for Final Fantasy XIII. Anyone lookin forward to that?

And, we've finally gotten something about Crisis Core: FFVII. What else do you really wish to see? :D

FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2 FinalHorror
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts
Well if more characters from FFXIII is coming i will stay tuned on:D!!
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
Final Fantasy 13 will do well, however PS3 will not. So therefore Final Fantasy 13 will crash and burn unless it is multi console! Wii FTW!
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
Final Fantasy 13 will do well, however PS3 will not. So therefore Final Fantasy 13 will crash and burn unless it is multi console! Wii FTW!
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 FinalHorror
No!? What are you talking about Liquid! PS3 FTW!!! Not Wii!:evil: Wii is great but do not have the grapich to match PS3, not even close. But it's cheap and will win alot of gamers that way to...
gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts

Im having HIGH expectations for jump festa, im hoping for a new FFXIII video with new characters, but also im hoping for a NEW trailer for FFvsXIII (you know since they just released the old trailer).

Oh and PS3 FTW! XP. Wii is great just not good enough graphics :(

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7 kinetic-core
I think Nomura did say something about a new trailer for FFXIII, showing some new characters. Not sure about FFVSXIII though. But since SE is really emphasizing on the XIIIs, we could see a lot more news about these PS3 titles :D To add on, a few more Jump Festa news are posted at the union homepage. You can also access them on the first post of this thread.
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FinalHorror
Damn nice:) Want to see more CC now...need, to see....
jebanchalista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jebanchalista
Member since 2003 • 96 Posts
I'm hoping for some release dates. CC is my sole reason to buy a PSP, sole reason. A new XIII trailer would be nice, it'll blow your mind away.  I'd like to see some other characters and I did hear that there was gonna be another trailer. And a new trailer for FFvsXIII would be kickas*. Oh, and I'm looking for peoples impressions on playing CC for the very first time. The battle system seems interesting.

Btw, on a personal note, PS3 has the greatest potential out of the three next-gen consoles. It won't be long, (a few years) before wii gets tiring and loses its motion sensor hype and eventually resemble the GC. 360 has a lot of potential as well. Two words: Halo 3. PS3 just needs time to get its software out, thats all.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kinetic-core
You could be right about the ps3, and i'm still waiting for the prowess of the PS3 to be awakened, perhaps, it could be done with FF VS XIII and the other FF titles. :P Crisis Core sure is looking great, with the trailers and all. I just think a little information on the battle system would be some lovely topping.
jebanchalista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jebanchalista
Member since 2003 • 96 Posts
Who else can unlock the PS3's potential than Square Enix?? XD j/k j/k

As for CC, I would like to know what the three slots are used for during battle.  If its anything like CoM's card system...wait,  lets not go there. I liked it but many people didn't.

And man, FF tactics returns on the PSP. Now thats a bombshell, I'm looking forward to seeing something on that.... and the new tactics game? Which console is it for?
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FinalHorror
Who else can unlock the PS3's potential than Square Enix?? XD j/k j/k

As for CC, I would like to know what the three slots are used for during battle. If its anything like CoM's card system...wait, lets not go there. I liked it but many people didn't.

And man, FF tactics returns on the PSP. Now thats a bombshell, I'm looking forward to seeing something on that.... and the new tactics game? Which console is it for?
jebanchalista

Who else can unlock the PS3!? You do not know!? Kojima! MGS4! Silence:P!
Do we get FF tactics on the psp:S? I always wanted to play that game so thats just great...Odinson spoke so highly about it, so i need to try it!
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kinetic-core
yes yes! check the latest piece of news on the union front page as well! FFT on the PSP, and with two more new jobs and exclusive videos! Amazing. I'd bet Odinson is thrilled too. lol
FinalHorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 FinalHorror
Yeah, he must be thrilled. Maybe he come in just to tell us that:D That would be a huge suprise:D
CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts
GOD I want to see the best FF in the series in it's new shape (FFT)