Is Sephiroth the only villian who has fanboys and girls??

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

^Topic

It does appears so, to me. I, *cough* myself do think that Sephiroth is one of the most dashing villians.

I hope this is normal. But the main point is, is Sephiroth the only villian who has a fan base?

I mean, people say kuja is this and that, Sin isn't even worth mentioning [with its hideous looks]. What makes Sephiroth THAT popular??

GustavFears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 GustavFears
Member since 2005 • 521 Posts
Kefka has a pretty large fanbase. As for Sephiroth, he has it all, the strength, the intelligence, the insanity, the magic, the looks, the arrogance.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Kefka has a pretty large fanbase. As for Sephiroth, he has it all, the strength, the intelligence, the insanity, the magic, the looks, the arrogance. GustavFears
Yeah. I was going to say Kefka

Revolver Ocelot also has a large fan base

Unlike Sephiroth, the two that I just mentioned actually deserve a large fan base
Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#4 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
KEFKA!!!!! aaallll the way. I LOVE villians, but Sephiroth is by no means my favorite. LOL I love Kefka because that man has noooo self-esteam problems at all lol
Avatar image for Sir-Dark-Raiden
Sir-Dark-Raiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#5 Sir-Dark-Raiden
Member since 2006 • 1040 Posts
I actually prefer Sepiroth, he is my favourite villain in FF, but i also like Seifer and Kuja, as for Sin, yeah i liked Jecht. :D
Avatar image for The1-thtgotaway
The1-thtgotaway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 The1-thtgotaway
Member since 2006 • 5853 Posts
Y'know why most people favor him because he is callous, his insanity was not only from the roots but it what motivated by something and he his strong. I like Sephiroth as a villian....Kuja looked like a girl and I swear when I first played IX I thought that I was up against a girl.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Looks like a girl or not, Kuja was a fantastic villian
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

I really like Seymour. But yeah Sephy rules!

RaiKageRyu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 RaiKageRyu
Member since 2004 • 4204 Posts
Sephiroth has a larger fanbase not because he is the greatest of villains in terms of villainy but I think it has more to do with the fact that Sephiroth is a villain that people want to be and/or admire. His whole image commands respect despite having long hair and whatever Sephiroth haters say about him. He worked alone and fought his own fights, he didn't use minions asides from the JENOVA monsters. He had the "it" factor of being the "third faction", since it was initially you up against Shinra and then he comes along and pw... er.. causes trouble for the both of you. Overall, at that time, he was very much different from a lot of the cowardly villains who send waves after waves of minions after you or from the overused super demons that became unsealed somehow.

Kefka, who I believe is the most villanous of villains in FF to date, is not someone people want to become and definitely not someone you would give respect to due to his great underhanded, scheming ways. In other words, he's just so maniacally evil, that you really hate him.

(I used the terms respect and hate in a in-game perspective. In a external perspective, you would probably respect and love Kefka's character. FFVI's appeal and story wouldn't have been nearly as great without Kefka's presence. Although you may have wanted to kick his butt really badly for the many tragic events he had caused, in the end Kefka was a character that you just loved to hate.)