This topic is locked from further discussion.

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts
i'm curious to know what you rpg loving ff fans think about ny growlanser game. i used to own revelations a long time ago. ight now I have heritage of war and it's pretty interesting. I like it. What say you FF fans>
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

Dude.. c'mon... be more careful with using the site.. there was no need for a double post of this topic.. and your multiple post responses in all the other forums are really clogging things up and making them hard to read. I'm not trying to come down on you here, but really it's getting kind of annoying x.x. Please try to condense your thoughts to one post at a time.

As far as your topic goes, I've only played a little bit of the second and third one... they seem interesting in concept but like they don't allow for much strategy or control, but as I said I haven't played very far. At the time I was borrowing the games from a friend and I didn't want to get into them until I had my hands on my own copy. It doesn't help that when I play an RPG series I like to have all the entries and Growlanser 1 was never releasd outside of Japan.

vegeta789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 vegeta789
Member since 2013 • 332 Posts

Dude.. c'mon... be more careful with using the site.. there was no need for a double post of this topic.. and your multiple post responses in all the other forums are really clogging things up and making them hard to read. I'm not trying to come down on you here, but really it's getting kind of annoying x.x. Please try to condense your thoughts to one post at a time.

As far as your topic goes, I've only played a little bit of the second and third one... they seem interesting in concept but like they don't allow for much strategy or control, but as I said I haven't played very far. At the time I was borrowing the games from a friend and I didn't want to get into them until I had my hands on my own copy. It doesn't help that when I play an RPG series I like to have all the entries and Growlanser 1 was never releasd outside of Japan.

Xx_Kares_xX

Do you even know why I posted  posts? i mean really, bbefore you say something,, try to figure out te reason. I posted twice because my post wasn't shhowing, whhich is why there are so many posts on the other forums. i'd poost, it wouldn't show up, so i'd post again and it wouldn't show upn on my compter. it kept saying lordmew was the last person to pst, abd i know that wasn't so. Either thhis website or my computer ws having technical difficlties.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#4 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8474 Posts

There is already an Off topic thread, no need to create another one.

Closed.