Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 irishdude199210
Member since 2010 • 2517 Posts

Oh. It's just that I have no idea what we are gonna do....Balmane

Same. As far as I can gather, the new gamespot site will keep some unions as forums. 

This isn't my case, though here's something.

FF is a universe that I can't resist, I can't see FF unions die and do nothing, good luck all.

Let's collaporate, let's defend our unions, #Save Our Union #Spreading optimism :idea::)

SQUALL20XX

I posted a link to our union in the comment section of that blog. (Although, it doesn't seem to be appearing atm :?). Thanks for the link Squall! 

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#52 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts
I've seen it elsewhere but I can't find it so here is a blog for you http://au.gamespot.com/users/mitu123/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-26043716 You can see the new site too.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#53 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

This isn't my case, though here's something.

FF is a universe that I can't resist, I can't see FF unions die and do nothing, good luck all.

Let's collaporate, let's defend our unions, #Save Our Union #Spreading optimism :idea::)

SQUALL20XX

I posted our link there :?... thxs for the info SQUALL!!!.

SQUALL20XX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54 SQUALL20XX
Member since 2005 • 6063 Posts
#irishdude199210 #angelbless - Good luck, though I think migrating is the best solution, 
The selected unions will be converted into normal threads, no authorities for the leader & officers, just plain threads, so it's up to you guys.
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#55 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

I finally got the time to access my PC (and GS)... 

I certainly hope to see all of us gathering somewhere, even if it isn't GS, i don't know if i am even allowed to say this.

Thank you so much everyone for holding this place up all the time I've been gone.  

I made some really really good friends here, and we sometimes talk through other sites like FB and all. I even met one of you guys in Tokyo just a few months ago!!

This is an incredible place, where SO MANY friendships have been forged. Very sad that it is time to go, but hey, all good things come to an end. At the same time though, all that ended spells a new beginning for something else.

I wouldn't have pursued my dream if not for FF. And would not have done so without the support and encouragement (and reassurance) from so many of you (especially angelbless dear Vivi). 

This place is special to me. And special to some people, i'm sure.

It'd be great to gather somewhere, that's my true voice. And I don't really care by whatever means. On another site, on a new website etc, hell we could even all meet up for a drink on the space station or something. As long as we're in this world, (or Spira, or Ivalice, or Midgar), we'll stay together, i guess. Somehow. 

Thank you for all these years. And thank you for all these efforts. I'm sorry I wasn't here all the way, but I'm not sorry that we all have to say our bitter goodbyes because we created this union. hahaha. 

Let's welcome the future with open arms, and I hope we stay connected somehow!! Love you all! (First time seeing some people here, but I still love you all! hehe) 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 angelbless

Wow Thankyou very much KC! your words means a lot to me :).

I have been thinking ... and maybe its not so bad to move to a new place. I mean, we cant just dissapear and forget everything we created, specially the friendship right?. It would be sad.. but at least we can be together ight? :)

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#57 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

Sounds like a good plan to me

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Falcon084

I have been thinking ... and maybe its not so bad to move to a new place. I mean, we cant just dissapear and forget everything we created, specially the friendship right?. It would be sad.. but at least we can be together ight? :)

angelbless

YEAH!

BTW I've been holding back on the posts, waiting until our new site is up. Did you all know that they have made a new FFIV sequel? and the intro to FFXIII-3 is on gametrailers. 

Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#59 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts
THE FFIV sequel is not new... it's the after years. They are just making an IOS port.. the sequel is the same as the one on the Wii and the one on the PSP 'Complete Collection'.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 angelbless
[QUOTE="angelbless"]

Falcon084

YEAH!

BTW I've been holding back on the posts, waiting until our new site is up. Did you all know that they have made a new FFIV sequel? and the intro to FFXIII-3 is on gametrailers. 

Well yep, I think it might be time to move on... I mean theres is no answer from GS either -_-

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Falcon084

We are running out'a time so send me a link to our new site and I can start transfering as mutch as I can from here as possible! If you don't have the time to do it, I can set it up for you and transfer leadership over :) 

Ok it's going down! Just got this in the Mail: 

GameSpot is in the process of being completely redesigned from the ground up, and our new site is about to launch.

In the process of planning the new site, we had to make some tough calls, and unfortunately, Unions are one of the features that we had to make the difficult decision to cut from the site. Though we will not have Unions in the new GameSpot, we will allow existing Union communities to continue with some changes. To that end, we would like to give you the opportunity to have your Union(s) converted into standard forums, which would mean the following:

- You and your officers would lose ownership of your Union(s) and the ability to moderate them
- Your Union(s) would become public forms that anyone could post in
- Your Union(s) blog posts will be lost, along with Union levels, emblems, and points
- Your Union(s) will not be listed on the Community hub, and will only be discoverable by search or by direct link

IF YOU DO NOT ELECT TO OPT INTO CONVERTING YOUR UNION(S) INTO STANDARD FORUMS BY OCTOBER 11, 2013, YOUR UNION(S) WILL BE LOST.

If you would like to convert your Union(s) into standard forums, please fill out the form at:
https://docs.google.com/a/cbsinteractive.com/forms/d/1eFrSa8I4wH8g-5UYPCLos-hFoGDtBRC8m0gwxTrevWs/viewform

For more information on the new site, please visit our FAQ at:
http://www.gamespot.com/features/gamespot-the-faq-6414631/