kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Yes, as seen in the topic FFX-2 SPOILERS!

Ok, Yuna's human, she grows old. She dies.
Tidus returns.
Tidus is a 'dream', re-created by the 'remaining dreams put together by the fayth'

So, Tidus is not human, he'll not grow old, he'll not die.

How will Tidus meet his end? Or, make a FFX-3 game where you fight "Tidus, The Eternal" in order to finish him off.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts

.... :P...

Myabe Yuna will scarifice herself in order to form part of the fayth... att the end of her life, thus Tidus and YUna´s love can last forever.

Love is such a interesting thing :)

liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
He will laugh at her, and date Wakka's daughter!
Amidamaru_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 Amidamaru_01
Member since 2004 • 594 Posts

He will laugh at her, and date Wakka's daughter!liquid_s

ROFL, nice.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 angelbless

He will laugh at her, and date Wakka's daughter!liquid_s

I thought it was a boy :P

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kinetic-core
Vidina sounds like a girl to me. But i did remember something about Vidina being a son :| can't rmb. but Lulu can always conceive again.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 liquid_s

Yeah I meant she will have another one!

And on another point, Tidus can grow up, his memories of being a little boy. Or were they just dreams aswell? Because his mum died he wa slittle and she was in the farplane so she did exist! Or maybe the fayth just dreamt her up again!

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 angelbless

Yeah I meant she will have another one!

And on another point, Tidus can grow up, his memories of being a little boy. Or were they just dreams aswell? Because his mum died he wa slittle and she was in the farplane so she did exist! Or maybe the fayth just dreamt her up again!

liquid_s

Maybe he could born again and date Lulu´s daughter :P...the fayth could do it...

jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#9 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts
Good question...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Must...kill...the....dreamers. Tidus must die!!!
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 kinetic-core

Andon another point, Tidus can grow up, his memories of being a little boy. Or were they just dreams aswell? Because his mum died he wa slittle and she was in the farplane so she did exist! Or maybe the fayth just dreamt her up again!

liquid_s

Yeah... put it this way. Tidus grew up in "Zanarkand", so he grew up in his dream. And then he was brought to Spira, and the fayth is no longer dreaming about whatever he's doing in Spira, bcos that's reality.

So, in reality, Tidus stops growing :P Does this statement work?

Amidamaru_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Amidamaru_01
[QUOTE="liquid_s"]

Andon another point, Tidus can grow up, his memories of being a little boy. Or were they just dreams aswell? Because his mum died he wa slittle and she was in the farplane so she did exist! Or maybe the fayth just dreamt her up again!

kinetic-core

Yeah... put it this way. Tidus grew up in "Zanarkand", so he grew up in his dream. And then he was brought to Spira, and the fayth is no longer dreaming about whatever he's doing in Spira, bcos that's reality.

You know, now that you mention it,that kinda makes sense. I was under the impression throughout all those replays of the game that Tidus's Zanarkand was just in the past (post Jecht era), and Sin just took him and Auron to the future (Jecht's already been Sin for a while). In fact, was Tidus's Zanarkand even in Spira?

lestat23l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lestat23l
Member since 2005 • 346 Posts
ya, the dreams of tidus and where he came from are from the actual past of spira so, in a way tidus is only a dream and not the actual tidus from the past, this would go for jecht as well.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 liquid_s
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"][QUOTE="liquid_s"]

Amidamaru_01

You know, now that you mention it,that kinda makes sense. I was under the impression throughout all those replays of the game that Tidus's Zanarkand was just in the past (post Jecht era), and Sin just took him and Auron to the future (Jecht's already been Sin for a while). In fact, was Tidus's Zanarkand even in Spira?

No his Spira was not, it was merely a dreamworld somewhere. i guess it was where Spira was, but other people outside could not see, or something! But whatever happen Sin just tranfers him out so he can find out the truth, so no time travel, and the Zanarkand we see is not the same as Tidus'

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 angelbless

What if Yuna´s Spira was indeed the dream world, and by the time that Tidus ends the stroy, he is just waking from a dream created by the ilusion of seeing his father again...

This could work too, that maybe Yuna, has something of Tidus mother, (like it wasnt mentioned) , ans thats teh reason why he gets in love of her...

That could go with FFX-2, ...he didnt liked hisreal life, so at th end he did everything he could to "return" to the dream world to see yuna´s face again :P

liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 liquid_s

What if Yuna´s Spira was indeed the dream world, and by the time that Tidus ends the stroy, he is just waking from a dream created by the ilusion of seeing his father again...

This could work too, that maybe Yuna, has something of Tidus mother, (like it wasnt mentioned) , ans thats teh reason why he gets in love of her...

That could go with FFX-2, ...he didnt liked hisreal life, so at th end he did everything he could to "return" to the dream world to see yuna´s face again :P

angelbless

Yes, but thats not the story, and the fayth themselves tell us that!

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kinetic-core

:lol: if we were to build on angelbless' words, the only thing we're going to achieve is more confusion. But then again, maybe it's true.

Remember? The 'fayth' in Spira tells Tidus things, so if Tidus dreamt Spira up, he would have dreamt the 'fayth' up too. So, by then, liquid's words on depending on what the fayth said doesn't stand either.

So, let's just drop THAT discussion.

looks like fs' wish for Tidus' death just ain't coming true.

Amidamaru_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Amidamaru_01

:lol: if we were to build on angelbless' words, the only thing we're going to achieve is more confusion. But then again, maybe it's true.

Remember? The 'fayth' in Spira tells Tidus things, so if Tidus dreamt Spira up, he would have dreamt the 'fayth' up too. So, by then, liquid's words on depending on what the fayth said doesn't stand either.

kinetic-core

God I can't believe Hironobu Sakaguchi's mind could come up with things this deep..... Makes my mind seem like an ant's compared to his.... And to do it once is a feat in itself. But eleven or twelve times, that's just inhuman. Amazing.....

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kinetic-core

dude.... your statement is going to incur fs_metal's wrath.

Sakaguchi-san didn't come up with most of the things in the later FFs. And in most cases, according to fs, these 'later' games are nothing compared to Sakaguchi-san's ideas.

Although i'd beg to differ. I'm just standing out here to tell you that Sakaguchi-san wasn't the "master" behind FFX or X-2. Or maybe, your initial intention was to start praising Nomura-san instead. :lol:

liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 liquid_s
The power trio of Final Fantasy is Final Fantasy 4,6,7!
Avatar image for TheForgotten0ne
TheForgotten0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheForgotten0ne
Member since 2007 • 3759 Posts
Haha, FFX-3 would be Stupid, i would surly stop playing FF ( until the next FF game arrived ) !
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 angelbless

kinetic-core

Wiiii !!!! KC got my point :P....in fact what if we all are a dream ... and that reminds me of a well know quote of my favorite character...

How do you prove taht we exist...maybe we dont exist

Amidamaru_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Amidamaru_01

dude.... your statement is going to incur fs_metal's wrath.

Sakaguchi-san didn't come up with most of the things in the later FFs. And in most cases, according to fs, these 'later' games are nothing compared to Sakaguchi-san's ideas.

Although i'd beg to differ. I'm just standing out here to tell you that Sakaguchi-san wasn't the "master" behind FFX or X-2. Or maybe, your initial intention was to start praising Nomura-san instead. :lol:

kinetic-core

You see? There's so many now that I just lost it. Hehe, my bad......

CrabbyYuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#25 CrabbyYuna
Member since 2006 • 739 Posts

if tidus was dream....die?FFX-3 for the eternal?hmm....thn yuna muz found some way lo..

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 kinetic-core

if tidus was dream....die?FFX-3 for the eternal?hmm....thn yuna muz found some way lo..

CrabbyYuna

OMG, Crabby! Has it been ages since you were here, and it's post lucky no. 1111 :lol:

actually, i was thinking then, if the fayth can dream of tidus, why can't they dream of yuna as well... that way they can be an eternal pair of lovers :) Sweet.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 angelbless
[QUOTE="CrabbyYuna"]

kinetic-core

OMG, Crabby! Has it been ages since you were here, and it's post lucky no. 1111 :lol:

actually, i was thinking then, if the fayth can dream of tidus, why can't they dream of yuna as well... that way they can be an eternal pair of lovers :) Sweet.

The eternal love....a dream of love which became eternal...hey that could be the log of the game :P