*FFVII SPOILERS* Would XXXXXX have died if XXXX hasn't died?

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Would Aerith have died if Zack didn't die before?

I find it a pity when games have characters that die. Because so much feelings have grown then suddenly they're gone, for some stupid reason.

Would Aerith have been saved if Zack was still around?

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
Damn...curiosity :(. But i already knew he died since Last Order :(. Anyway i believe she would have died anyway. I think she had some kind of mission to accomplish. And dying was part of that :(
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts

Would Aerith have died if Zack didn't die before?

I find it a pity when games have characters that die. Because so much feelings have grown then suddenly they're gone, for some stupid reason.

Would Aerith have been saved if Zack was still around?

kinetic-core
No. She would have lived. Think about it. If Zack was alive, he never would have let cloud hand over the black materia, and he, himself, would never be contolled by Sephiroth. HE does not have the weaknesses that Sephiroth preys on in Cloud. If Cloud never hands over the Black Materia, Aerith never needs to go to the City of the Ancients and use the White Materia, so Sephiroth would have never had a reason to kill her in the first place
polarmanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 polarmanda
Member since 2007 • 1412 Posts
I think Aerith dying is a key part of the story. People wouldn't be so attached to it if she didn't die. If Zack was alive I think she may have lived though because most of the events in FFVII wouldn't have occurred. All I know is I spent way too much time on levelling Aerith and it sucked when she died.
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 smootheyes2
Member since 2005 • 3203 Posts

I haven't played FFVII, so I wouldn't know.

Why would Airhead spontaneously die when Zack dies anyway? Oh WHAT!?! ZACK DIES!

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kinetic-core

Why would Airhead spontaneously die when Zack dies anyway? Oh WHAT!?! ZACK DIES!

smootheyes2

that's probably the reason why Crisis Core is so hyped :? seriously... we have an officer here who knows absolutely nothing about FFVII. That's a start.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
You should really play FFVII if you haven't. Not because it is a great game worthy of playing but because every FF fan has an opinion of it...
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 fs_metal
Meh. Skip it if ya wan't. It's a decent game, but not a must play
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 DJ-Lafleur
Member since 2007 • 35604 Posts

I would highly recommend VII, it's one of my personal favorites.

I'm surprised you have never played VII, though...

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
dont feel bad and loonely smootheyes i sadly havent played FFVII becouse the prices of the game on EBay are to high
krazykillerFF7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 krazykillerFF7
Member since 2008 • 34 Posts
it wouldnt matter if zack was alive or not sephiroth would have killed her eventually, if she didnt die we probably wouldnt remember 7 the way we do now
AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
plus we wouldnt have had all these prequals and sequals
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 smootheyes2
[QUOTE="smootheyes2"]

kinetic-core

that's probably the reason why Crisis Core is so hyped :? seriously... we have an officer here who knows absolutely nothing about FFVII. That's a start.

Sure sure. I am considering it now. I'll hava look online. But I still think it's overrated.

I would highly recommend VII, it's one of my personal favorites.

I'm surprised you have never played VII, though...

DJ-Lafleur

As a great Hero of the Ipod once said "I think most people like FF7 so much because it was their first ever FF game." I think that's probably why too.

dont feel bad and loonely smootheyes i sadly havent played FFVII becouse the prices of the game on EBay are to highmaniamsmart

Since you were being nice, I'll let you off THIS time.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts

dont feel bad and loonely smootheyes i sadly havent played FFVII becouse the prices of the game on EBay are to highmaniamsmart

Since you were being nice, I'll let you off THIS time.

off of what
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 smootheyes2

Off LOONELY.

O-M-G! YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! FF7 with a MISPRINT is $150 US! AH! RIDICULOUS!

This is what they're paying for:

Although I'm intrigued now. And it's on 3 discs... weird.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts

I picked up FFVII for £10 in a random game shop while I was holiday a few years ago. Unfortunately I made the phail of not getting a PS1 memory card. I later got one and it was all great. But then my PS2 broke and since it was past warranty I got one of those shiny slimline PS2s to replace it. But the cheap PS1 memory card I got didn't work on the new PS2 for some reason. So now I've been "borrowing" my friend's PS1 memory card for a few months.

And that is how you turn a simple sentence into a rambling story.

AlBeadFFx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 AlBeadFFx
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
i agree darmi and maybe ill get my bros psp fixed so i can get CC
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#18 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts

If Zack hadn't died, then Cloud wouldn't have felt so connected to stopping him, and in hinsight wouldn't have been able to follow Sephiroth so easily, and gain the power to do so.

And if Aeris hadn't have died, then she couldn't have used the Lifestream to stop Meteor. Their deaths had a reason, and were not as uneeded as you think.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kinetic-core

Yes FF7 is overrated, but it is still a game every FF fan must play. Simply because not playing it means you're not "complete". Everyone FREAKIN knows FF7... You got some homework to do!

back on topic: I would actually think that, if Zack was alive, Aerith and Zack might already have kids... does that make Aerith the last remaining Ancient? Or what? blood doesn't flow this way?

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fs_metal

Yes FF7 is overrated, but it is still a game every FF fan must play. Simply because not playing it means you're not "complete". Everyone FREAKIN knows FF7... You got some homework to do!

back on topic: I would actually think that, if Zack was alive, Aerith and Zack might already have kids... does that make Aerith the last remaining Ancient? Or what? blood doesn't flow this way?

kinetic-core
The kids would atleast be half ancient.
smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 smootheyes2

I picked up FFVII for £10 in a random game shop while I was holiday a few years ago. Unfortunately I made the phail of not getting a PS1 memory card. I later got one and it was all great. But then my PS2 broke and since it was past warranty I got one of those shiny slimline PS2s to replace it. But the cheap PS1 memory card I got didn't work on the new PS2 for some reason. So now I've been "borrowing" my friend's PS1 memory card for a few months.

Darmi

Lol. Good ending.

kinetic-core

I will wait till I find a copy that isn't SO expenisve...

DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 DJ-Lafleur
[QUOTE="Darmi"]

smootheyes2

Lol. Good ending.

kinetic-core

I will wait till I find a copy that isn't SO expenisve...

well, have luck with that. :)

smootheyes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 smootheyes2
Kewl thanks:)
DJ-Lafleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DJ-Lafleur

Kewl thanks:)smootheyes2

Yup, play it, and hopefully you enjoy it.