kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts

Well... December marks Final Fantasy's 20th Anniversary. Square Enix promised a surprise... i wonder what it could be? :P Announcement should be made in Q4 2007.

FREE GAMES FOR ALL!!!!!!!! yeah... fat hope KC.

STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 STK3000
Member since 2005 • 2790 Posts
yay free games if not im gonna find you ill go to singapore and find the equivalent of the yellow pages you best watch your back :P
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 kinetic-core
yay free games if not im gonna find you ill go to singapore and find the equivalent of the yellow pages you best watch your back :PSTK3000
:shock: we call it the yellow pages here too anyway... :P Come on, i think SE would come up with something real sweet... or rather, something really expensive for us to collect. "Final Fantasy Bundle" ?? Consisting of all FF titles launched in one package!! :D that'll be fun
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 STK3000
yes yellow pages have the world in its grip and bundle packs suck i dont get money :( but they are cool if you have money :P
Chaosknight69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Chaosknight69
Member since 2006 • 6797 Posts
Maybe the surprise is a remake of FFVII...(My hopes are high on this one :P)
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts
Perhaps a remake of Mystic Quest.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#7 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
I think it will something lame like WE HAVE CREATED A NEW HAT!
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 fs_metal
Member since 2005 • 25711 Posts
Alot of people are thinking it ios the anneversary editions of FFI and FFII
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kinetic-core
Alot of people are thinking it ios the anneversary editions of FFI and FFIIfs_metal
oh no... they've made so many remakes. i want something new. And yet, a remake is what symbolizes an anniversary best. But then again, it's Final Fantasy's anniversary. So many titles to work on, so many possible surprises.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fs_metal
FFI is the game that is having the anneversary then though. It will ahve been 20 years
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts
A full on remake of FF1 on a next gen console would be pretty cool. And they could add a Cid.
jordina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#12 jordina
Member since 2006 • 5410 Posts
life sized doll of lulu would be nice.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 liquid_s
Final Fantasy 1 remake sounds best idea, and they could add a bit more dialogue and implement the story more. it is okay the way it is, but they still need to bring it out more, as even by the end its a bit confusing.....but they should keep the fighter, mage, theif choice at the start
Avatar image for ThisisMurderous
ThisisMurderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#14 ThisisMurderous
Member since 2006 • 1599 Posts
Hopefully it's nothing to do with FFVII.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 fs_metal
Hopefully it's nothing to do with FFVII.ThisisMurderous
Amen to that!
Lone04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lone04
Member since 2006 • 206 Posts
Final Fantasy XIII bundled with the PS3? Final Fantasy XIV annoucment? Game giveaway? A Final Fantasy with no Roman Numeral? Who knows? Only time will tell.
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
[QUOTE="ThisisMurderous"]Hopefully it's nothing to do with FFVII.fs_metal
Amen to that!

I third that motion!
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 kinetic-core
Final Fantasy XIII bundled with the PS3? Final Fantasy XIV annoucment? Game giveaway? A Final Fantasy with no Roman Numeral? Who knows? Only time will tell.Lone04
Oh god! The PS3-FFXIII Bundle would make the lamest 20th Anniversary announcement... Plus, i don't think we can expect a FFXIV so soon. Especially with FFXIII slated for release in Q4 2007, and we still got 6 FFXIII titles in total, don't forget that. Oh, which just brings up a thought, what if the 20th anniversary announcement is the announcement of the release date of FFXIII? :roll:
Chaosknight69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#19 Chaosknight69
Member since 2006 • 6797 Posts
[QUOTE="Lone04"]Final Fantasy XIII bundled with the PS3? Final Fantasy XIV annoucment? Game giveaway? A Final Fantasy with no Roman Numeral? Who knows? Only time will tell.kinetic-core
Oh god! The PS3-FFXIII Bundle would make the lamest 20th Anniversary announcement... Plus, i don't think we can expect a FFXIV so soon. Especially with FFXIII slated for release in Q4 2007, and we still got 6 FFXIII titles in total, don't forget that. Oh, which just brings up a thought, what if the 20th anniversary announcement is the announcement of the release date of FFXIII? :roll:

That would be see corny if that was the announcement :lol:.maybe it's final fantasy X-3 :P
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fs_metal
I also hope it is nothing to di wwith FFX.

It would be a shock if they had it out at Q4 2007

6 games? You are kidding right? Screw you Square
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 kinetic-core

meh... it's been more than affirmative. It will be a re-release of Final Fantasy I & II, for the PSP. The graphics will be techonologically similar to those of the Super Nintendo generation, new CG and game stuff, like dungeons. Tell me SE, you're getting less creative each year.

Yes, 6 games for FFXIII fs. The first three are announced [or four], and the next three is still pending announcement, the names are not even chosen for the last two yet. But, hey, they might drop the idea. They once said that they would make future announcement by the end of last year, but see, it didn't happen.

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Darmi
I agree with fs here, they won't get any FFXIII games out until Q2 2008 probably.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 liquid_s
Plans for FFXIV revealed. SE decide that the best plan is to release 20 games for it, so they can milk it while its young, instead of spreading it out like FF7
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 fs_metal

meh... it's been more than affirmative. It will be a re-release of Final Fantasy I & II, for the PSP. The graphics will be techonologically similar to those of the Super Nintendo generation, new CG and game stuff, like dungeons. Tell me SE, you're getting less creative each year.

Yes, 6 games for FFXIII fs. The first three are announced [or four], and the next three is still pending announcement, the names are not even chosen for the last two yet. But, hey, they might drop the idea. They once said that they would make future announcement by the end of last year, but see, it didn't happen.

kinetic-core
If that is the case, SE can bite me. What? Do they think the fans are made of money? They look at fans and see our wallets and  nothing else?
gilbertus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gilbertus
Member since 2003 • 452 Posts

Im hoping the big anouncement is a remake of FFVII for the PS3!~

But who knows.... maybe theyll release FFXIII the same day as the aniversary (wich for some reason i think is Dec. 11). We cant be sure of anything though... well just have to wait ^^.

IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#26 IpodHero176
Member since 2006 • 16952 Posts

Im hoping the big anouncement is a remake of FFVII for the PS3!~

But who knows.... maybe theyll release FFXIII the same day as the aniversary (wich for some reason i think is Dec. 11). We cant be sure of anything though... well just have to wait ^^.

gilbertus

I bet you it's that. They're going to remake FFVII. I've never played VII and would buy it to see what the big fuss is, but most people will buy it because it's FFVII(I hope not though). After they do that(if they do it), then they should STOP WITH THE FFVII SPIN-OFFS SE! STOP ALREADY!!!

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 kinetic-core
FFVII has just reached the tenth anniversary anyway. perhaps that'll be something they can consider. But, as for the 20th anniversary of the FF title itself, it'll be the Anniversary Editions of Final Fantasy I and II. :D
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Darmi
[QUOTE="kinetic-core"]

Yes, 6 games for FFXIII fs. The first three are announced [or four], and the next three is still pending announcement, the names are not even chosen for the last two yet. But, hey, they might drop the idea. They once said that they would make future announcement by the end of last year, but see, it didn't happen.

fs_metal
If that is the case, SE can bite me. What? Do they think the fans are made of money? They look at fans and see our wallets and  nothing else?

In a word: Yes.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 fs_metal
Thank God for Mistwalker
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 IpodHero176

Thank God for Mistwalkerfs_metal

Preach it!

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 fs_metal
I am so looking forward to Blue Dragon., Sakaguchi is a genius. That game is going to kick ass
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 kinetic-core
i've seen blue dragon [and played it].... and i can't stand turn-based battles anymore :( i'm too used to the innovative types of RPGs nowadays, even Grandia III's battle system seemed more fun :? i can look forward to Lost Oddysey though. [but i don't have a 360]. Since fs is such an old-sch fan, Blue Dragon is just suitable for you.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 fs_metal
The wierd thing is I am not a big fan of random battles. I never have been, yet I cannot wait for that game none the less
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Darmi
I have an Xbox 360, I like Final Fantasy yet I am not at all interested in Blue Dragon. How weird is that?
IpodHero176

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 IpodHero176

I am so looking forward to Blue Dragon., Sakaguchi is a genius. That game is going to kick assfs_metal

Yes it will.

fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 fs_metal
I have an Xbox 360, I like Final Fantasy yet I am not at all interested in Blue Dragon. How weird is that?Darmi
It tells me you probably haven't payed enough attention to it. I don't have a 360, and I want it
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Darmi
[QUOTE="Darmi"]I have an Xbox 360, I like Final Fantasy yet I am not at all interested in Blue Dragon. How weird is that?fs_metal
It tells me you probably haven't payed enough attention to it. I don't have a 360, and I want it

Well I saw a screenshot of it and was all "Eww, no...". Now, before you call me a graphics whore (though I do like my graphics) the reason is because all the games I have played with similar graphics style (KH, Star Ocean, Tales of Symphonia etc), I have got bored of them within the first hour of play.
fs_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 fs_metal
This doesn't have a style like those. It has a style like Chrono Trigger, which is one of the single greatest role playing games ever.
STK3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 STK3000
This doesn't have a style like those. It has a style like Chrono Trigger, which is one of the single greatest role playing games ever.fs_metal

game already sounds good
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 liquid_s
This doesn't have a style like those. It has a style like Chrono Trigger, which is one of the single greatest role playing games ever.fs_metal
And this is the line that has roped me in! Thank you Peanut Butter man!
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Darmi
Well it still looks a bit too j-rpg for me. It's a wonder that I actually like Final Fantasy. I'll get the demo or something but chances are that when this comes out I'll be busy playing Halo 3 online :P
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 kinetic-core
it is a typical J-RPG. Well, chrono trigger was good for its time, and a few years ago. But, if you actually feed me something like CT in this era, i'll probably fall asleep in my game. And yes, Mr D, the graphics is the one thing i'm really really terrified about. I just can't stand a next-gen console being used the way it is. Really, half an hour of BD was a little fun, with all those battles. But yet, it was boring as hell because it was literally turn-based, and with "graphics i'm terrified to see". I couldn't get anything on the story on 30 minutes, but let's hope it isn't a disappointment.
liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 liquid_s
KC, you are the worst type of gamer. One that situates themselves on graphics. Sometimes graphics are nice to show amazing stuff, such as Bahamut in Final Fantasy, Metal Gear in...MGS and the graphics of Halo are a real beauty, but still. Gaming is about the games, not graphics. This is like judging a person by their looks, just cause someone is amazingle beautiful does not mean they are going to be a good person, but in contrast, someone not as nice looking could be one of the nicest people you ever meet. Only shallow people put looks first. Are you shallow KC, because by your comments....yes you are
kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 kinetic-core
not the graphics..... it's the anime, cutie, umm... "childish" kind of graphics that puts me off. Especially for a next-gen console. Well, you don't see me complaining about the cute graphics on the DS. It's just like i can't stand graphics like this on the PS2/3. i'm expecting something like "Wow! They fully utilized the power of the console! Like, with UE3 or something!"
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Darmi
Yeah it's the childish cartoons that got me worried too. If I have a next gen console I want Gears of War not Hogs of War!
eztarg8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#46 eztarg8
Member since 2004 • 5813 Posts
I know what he is talking about. Like sonic the hedgehog. A very simple cartoony character, but rendered with really good lighting effects and i just looks wierd. Have you seen a guy made out of simple shapes and then smoothed down b4?