Lone04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Lone04
Member since 2006 • 206 Posts

What Is Your Favorite Scene From A Final Fantasy Game....My Favorite Is In FFVII When Squall Meets Rinoa At The SeeD Graduation Ball....And The Ending Of The Game When Zell Finally Is Able To Eat Hotdogs.

kinetic-core

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 kinetic-core
Member since 2006 • 9423 Posts
Oooh.. my favourite scene? I wouldn't say it's my favourite scene, i would say it's a scene very hard to forget. So does that make it my favourite scene? Or not? ******SPOILERS******* ok ok, one unforgettable scene is the scene when i actually saw Aerith got stabbed... :roll: Not that i'm a sadist. But really, it's one of those scenes when you actually feel multiple sorts of emotions welling up inside you. Anguish [cos you trained aeris to limit level 4], sadness, surprise, etc... That's what a Final Fantasy can bring about, that's what made it great. Although i have to say my favourite scene is from Final Fantasy XII. :P Don't wanna say anything, for fear of spoilers. :)
Avatar image for UntouchableHyer
UntouchableHyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 UntouchableHyer
Member since 2006 • 512 Posts

Oooh.. my favourite scene? I wouldn't say it's my favourite scene, i would say it's a scene very hard to forget. So does that make it my favourite scene? Or not? ******SPOILERS******* ok ok, one unforgettable scene is the scene when i actually saw Aerith got stabbed... :roll: Not that i'm a sadist. But really, it's one of those scenes when you actually feel multiple sorts of emotions welling up inside you. Anguish [cos you trained aeris to limit level 4], sadness, surprise, etc... That's what a Final Fantasy can bring about, that's what made it great. Although i have to say my favourite scene is from Final Fantasy XII. :P Don't wanna say anything, for fear of spoilers. :)kinetic-core

Same, although i don't have a favorite scene the SPOILER the Aerith death scene is very unforgetable.

liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
My favourite has to be in Final Fantasy X when they all slide down the wire to Bevelle to save Yuna...love that scene
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#5 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts
The blitzball scene at the start of FFX is good
Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
My favourite part in all Final Fantasy is in 10 where you are at Zanarkand. Not really a scene but the whole of that is just so emotional (I'm not a sadist either :P), as the music and story is just perfect. It is truly a memorable part of FF.
Spurs_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 Spurs_Fan
Member since 2005 • 13023 Posts

My favourite part in all Final Fantasy is in 10 where you are at Zanarkand. Not really a scene but the whole of that is just so emotional (I'm not a sadist either :P), as the music and story is just perfect. It is truly a memorable part of FF.Darmi

The one where there all sitting round? Yeah i liked that :D

Darmi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Darmi
Member since 2004 • 5562 Posts
Not just that bit. I mean from that moment right up to ***MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT*** when you kill Lady Yunalesca ***END OF SPOILERS*** The whole of that is just really well done. A stand out moment in FFX.
Chaosknight69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 Chaosknight69
Member since 2006 • 6797 Posts
My favorite scene is.....in FFVII when Sephiroth destroys Nibeliem and when he Releasd Jenova from that thing in the reactor oh yeah and when the weapons are released too
raiden300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 raiden300
Member since 2005 • 1454 Posts

escaping the shinra building on the motorcycle in FF7. one of my fondest memories of a video game was that scene. at the time i thought it was the coolest thing i had ever seen

liquid_s

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#11 liquid_s
Member since 2005 • 7159 Posts
[QUOTE="Darmi"]Not just that bit. I mean from that moment right up to ***MAJOR SPOILERS ALERT*** when you kill Lady Yunalesca ***END OF SPOILERS*** The whole of that is just really well done. A stand out moment in FFX.

YUNALESCA SCENE ROCKS...Aurons big epic speech...