do you want a remake of any ff games(that isnt 7)

• 112 results
jsh020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jsh020
Member since 2010 • 1168 Posts

any games you want a full remake(not like a ds remake) more like a 360 or ps3 or even a wii remake of any ff games.

personaly i want either a 5 or 8 remake. 5 is proboly the least played game of the serise(discluding the underated 2)

and 8 i liked but dont feel like explaining it.

XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 176

#2 XoXSubZeroXoX
Member since 2008 • 180 Posts

Yeah, i would like to have Dirge of...oh, not from VII.

Okaayy then, I would like to see Crisis Co..wait, again from VII..might have to do with the fact that they're awesome? :D 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
I will love to see a FFVI :D
joeadonis1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 joeadonis1
Member since 2004 • 1567 Posts
X-2 or a PS3 version of Tactics.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
A remake of FF9 would be great.
jsh020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jsh020
Member since 2010 • 1168 Posts
i said that wasnt 7. the spin offs are fine. i wouldnt mind a dirge of cerberus or crisis core remake. they both had potential but kinda fell flat from greatness. if they could fix the errors the originals had they could both be decent action games
blackwingzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 117

#7 blackwingzero
Member since 2009 • 1683 Posts

FF8 or 9 would be nice.

TeenGamer92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#8 TeenGamer92
Member since 2008 • 763 Posts

I'd say...Final Fantasy V. I played it on the GBA and loved it.

Either that or Final Fantasy. The original! I never played it, but I think remaking the one that started it all, with FFXIII graphics, would be pretty sweet.

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 angelbless
X-2 or a PS3 version of Tactics.joeadonis1
Tactics will be interesting :) but not so sure about X-2 :( Welcome Back joe!
XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 XoXSubZeroXoX
Or just a collection with remakes from every final fantasy game. That would be a perfect chance for me to play every FF game
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Balmane

Or just a collection with remakes from every final fantasy game. That would be a perfect chance for me to play every FF gameXoXSubZeroXoX

All the games up to 12? 

XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 XoXSubZeroXoX

[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"]Or just a collection with remakes from every final fantasy game. That would be a perfect chance for me to play every FF gameBalmane

All the games up to 12? 

Yeah, for example. Or just the games that had the most succes, because else it would be a lot of work. But just some of the games for PS2 and PS One, because i haven't played any of those games.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"]Or just a collection with remakes from every final fantasy game. That would be a perfect chance for me to play every FF gameXoXSubZeroXoX

All the games up to 12? 

Yeah, for example. Or just the games that had the most succes, because else it would be a lot of work. But just some of the games for PS2 and PS One, because i haven't played any of those games.

I think every game had a good bit of success from 1 to 12. If they made a compilation of those game s and enhanced there graphics and voice acting it would be quite expensive. At least €/£/$100 or more. But nevertheless it would be amazing.

XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XoXSubZeroXoX
[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"]Or just a collection with remakes from every final fantasy game. That would be a perfect chance for me to play every FF gameBalmane

All the games up to 12? 

I think every game had a good bit of success from 1 to 12. If they made a compilation of those game s and enhanced there graphics and voice acting it would be quite expensive. At least €/£/$100 or more. But nevertheless it would be amazing.

Hmm..yeah. They could do it in different parts. Like part 1 contains FF 1 - 4, part 2 contains 5 - 8..each part for $40, or less, if possible

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"]Or just a collection with remakes from every final fantasy game. That would be a perfect chance for me to play every FF gameXoXSubZeroXoX

All the games up to 12? 

Hmm..yeah. They could do it in different parts. Like part 1 contains FF 1 - 4, part 2 contains 5 - 8..each part for $40, or less, if possible

We are getting some ideas in here lol. I think someone should give SE some hints :D

XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 XoXSubZeroXoX
[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

All the games up to 12? 

We are getting some ideas in here lol. I think someone should give SE some hints :D

Lol :p how?xD 

RPGMASTERFF7KH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 RPGMASTERFF7KH
Member since 2010 • 33 Posts
an ff viii remake would be awesome:D
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

All the games up to 12? 

Send a letter, an email lol. But in Japanese but I can't do that. 

XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 XoXSubZeroXoX

Lol...me neither. They just have to be able to understand English too, it would be quite poor if they didn't. 

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Balmane

I guess they have a few members of their staff who can speak English. I am sure they are not all Japanese since they need maybe Americans/Europeans to help influence them of the west for some of their games. Well that's what I think. 

XoXSubZeroXoX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 XoXSubZeroXoX
I think the same..i might do it once :D
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 angelbless
[QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="XoXSubZeroXoX"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

All the games up to 12? 

kC could had made it on japanese :( . Maybe I will be able in some months lol :P

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Balmane
She might come back eventually.... and I will be able to aswell in about 10 years :P
Xx_Kares_xX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#24 Xx_Kares_xX
Member since 2009 • 1479 Posts

I think that they should remake every Final Fantasy game after Final Fantasy X. And by remake, I mean we should burn every copy, pretend they didn't exist, and let Square try again at making games that aren't pieces of crap xP

In all seriousness, The only one that I think should be remade would be VI... and even then, I'm not sure they need a full 3-d remake. I think it would ruin a lot of the charm that the games have now. Any remake they make should be like the FFIV DS remake or (preferably) the remakes of FFI and II for the PSP. They enhanced the graphicsw a great deal, but the art style remained the same. Though if they remake VI they HAVE to fix the sound quality. We've had to remakes of the game and the opera scene vocals are STILL played on a freakin' synth board xP

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Balmane
I thought 12 and 13 were quite good. They don't dsereve to be burned.
huskerman34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 huskerman34
Member since 2006 • 346 Posts
Yeah Dirge of Cerbus would look nice on ps3 andXbox. I would like to see dragon quest series on ps3. Bad moveSEfor porting that series onto the crappy ass wii. Would have sold millions if it had a ps3 and 360 port.
Avatar image for Zero_resistance
Zero_resistance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 Zero_resistance
Member since 2009 • 232 Posts

I don't think any of them should be remade.  Doing so takes away some of the spark the games.

But inthis age of Blu-rays would like to see Square put VII, VIII and IX on 1 disc, and make and anthology disc of the first six.

Kelsenelenel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Kelsenelenel
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Part of me would like to see VI remade but the other part thinks that if its remade they'll screw up somehow and then i'd have to live with everyone saying how much they hate the new VI
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Balmane

Part of me would like to see VI remade but the other part thinks that if its remade they'll screw up somehow and then i'd have to live with everyone saying how much they hate the new VIKelsenelenel

They wouldn't screw up if it was just the graphics they improved then it would be grand. 

dbz987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

User Lists: 1

#30 dbz987
Member since 2006 • 3765 Posts
FF8
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
I think any Final Fantasy before XI deserves a remake especially now that there is HD and all this new tech stuff....
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Balmane

I think any Final Fantasy before XI deserves a remake especially now that there is HD and all this new tech stuff....maniamsmart

Remakes of FFVII up to IX should only be on PS3 or the next console. I would love if the made a remastered version like they did with God of War series.

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
To be honest, no more remakes unless they pipe down with the number of spinoffs because it's taking alot of effort. You can just see how much time is gonna be delayed with the ascending titles in development. Of course, remakes have one main purpose but to create acessibility to modern fans who weren't born to play the prime list of games. Nothing wrong with them but they just better make all of them worthwhile and not rush simply to make profit.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Balmane

To be honest, no more remakes unless they pipe down with the number of spinoffs because it's taking alot of effort. You can just see how much time is gonna be delayed with the ascending titles in development. Of course, remakes have one main purpose but to create acessibility to modern fans who weren't born to play the prime list of games. Nothing wrong with them but they just better make all of them worthwhile and not rush simply to make profit.DreadDLordD

I want them to remake games on PS3 so I can trophies for them :P 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 angelbless

For what I read: too lazy just copying it :P

"Square Enix producer Yoshinori Kitase talked about a possible Final Fantasy VII remake, he said this question has been brought up often, and if it takes 3 - 4 years to make Final Fantasy XIII, it would take 10 times longer to make Final Fantasy VII to the same quality level as FFXIII. "

So FFVII would take 30 years :P?!?!!!

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 DreadDLordD

"Square Enix producer Yoshinori Kitase talked about a possible Final Fantasy VII remake, he said this question has been brought up often, and if it takes 3 - 4 years to make Final Fantasy XIII, it would take 10 times longer to make Final Fantasy VII to the same quality level as FFXIII. "

So FFVII would take 30 years :P?!?!!!angelbless

Possibly it's just an error he made while he was caught on the stop while being interviewed. Producers do tend to make mistakes when they're on the spot during an interview so perhaps he was exaggerating by complete accident.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Balmane

So FFVII would take 30 years :P?!?!!!

angelbless

Lol, that would be redicilous.

Ragnarok2887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#38 Ragnarok2887
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
not a big fan of remakes as they are never as good as the origional, but if i had to pick one then would have to be FF8
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

not a big fan of remakes as they are never as good as the origionalRagnarok2887

Elaborate.

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 DreadDLordD

[QUOTE="Ragnarok2887"]not a big fan of remakes as they are never as good as the origionalmagitekk

Elaborate.

General consensus would be that modern remakes tend to take away that satisfaction of experiencing the 8-16bit era. Especially towards those gamers who were around to play them first. The anthithesis could be said for those who were around when FFVII first came to emerge as the eye candy RPG for the majority of present gamers. These types of fans are less likely to venture back to the deep end of the series because they're too exposed to 3D graphics. Not to mention the hammering difficulty levels.
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 magitekk
[QUOTE="magitekk"]

[QUOTE="Ragnarok2887"]not a big fan of remakes as they are never as good as the origionalDreadDLordD

Elaborate.

Not to mention the hammering difficulty levels.

Difficulty isn't a good thing?

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 DreadDLordD
[QUOTE="DreadDLordD"][QUOTE="magitekk"]

[QUOTE="Ragnarok2887"]not a big fan of remakes as they are never as good as the origionalmagitekk

Elaborate.

Not to mention the hammering difficulty levels.

Difficulty isn't a good thing?

I never said it was a good thing. I'm sure well experienced veterans would say that difficulty proves otherwise to be more beneficial for the persons desire for more games once they beat the first one. They're just more satisfied with the challenge delivered incomparison today where some games are extremely linear and just a cakewalk.

Falcon084

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#43 Falcon084
Member since 2009 • 8778 Posts

3, 4, 5, 6, 8 & 9. I never got to play 3, 4, 5, & 6 so if there was a mega remake I'd be able to. Plus I love 8 & 9 (and another one;)) so much it would be awesome.

There is one thing though. I want to be able to fly an airship in the old open world environment I really miss that! have you ever thought that Final Fantasy invented the open world genre BEFORE GTA!

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 magitekk

I might as well:

FFV would be nice; I love the job system.

FFVI -needs- to be remade. If it does get remade for the 3DS (or better) then I will give away all of my stuff....except my gaming things, obviously.

FFIX too..but I think it's a lil' too early for that.

maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts

I might as well:

FFVI -needs- to be remade. If it does get remade for the 3DS (or better) then I will give away all of my stuff....except my gaming things, obviously.

magitekk

Why do you think so?

Final Fantasy IX is over 10 years old....

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 magitekk
[QUOTE="magitekk"]

I might as well:

maniamsmart

Why do you think so?

Final Fantasy IX is over 10 years old....

It just doesn't seem like enough time.

Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Balmane

I might as well:

magitekk

FFVI doesn't deserve to be on a DS. Should go straight to PS3 hehe

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 magitekk
[QUOTE="magitekk"]

I might as well:

Balmane

FFVI doesn't deserve to be on a DS. Should go straight to PS3 hehe

Hellz yeah, man! :o

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DreadDLordD
Suffice to say, it's more likely any old games are gonna appear on the next generation consoles. Isn't there gonna be a PS4 in the next year or two? Imagine the graphics on that new platform!
magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 magitekk
The graphics better be so good that you can't tell a ps4 game's characters and setting from real life :P