About the TRAGIC ending of Crisis Core...(SPOILERS ALERT!!)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

User Lists: 0

#1 76850392
Member since 2007 • 728 Posts

Hello everyone. I haven't posted in a Forum in almost a YEAR lol! I guess it's good to be back.

I have a interesting debate for y'all:

If Angeal, Genesis, and Sephiroth was in Zack's situation (protecting Cloud), do you believe that they would survive against ALL those Shinra soldiers unlike Zack? Or do you think that if Zack got killed, then they would get killed also...?

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
Thing is, G, S and A are all infused with Jenova cells so it's highly probable they have better survivability.
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#3 angelbless
Member since 2003 • 8475 Posts
I dont know if Angeal would have survived.. But im pretty sure Sephiroth would have. As for Genesis, I think its possible :)
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4 Balmane
Member since 2008 • 13255 Posts
I am sure they all would have survived much longer.
lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts
I think they would have survived longer but still died. I guess if all of them where there......
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#6 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 maniamsmart
Member since 2006 • 12069 Posts
Agreed, they would have most likely survived :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 76850392
Thing is, G, S and A are all infused with Jenova cells so it's highly probable they have better survivability.DreadDLordD
Zack was infused with Jenova cells too right? And if Zack wasn't, he STILL bested Angeal, and Genesis (twice).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 76850392
I dont know if Angeal would have survived.. But im pretty sure Sephiroth would have. As for Genesis, I think its possible :)angelbless
Sephiroth would probably survive, but Genesis most likely wouldn't; seeing as though Zack bested Genesis in ALL of his power.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 maniamsmart
If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.WSGRandomPerson
lol, no kidding, they would totally survive and prevail and conquer the wolrd :P :lol:
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 angelbless

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.maniamsmart
lol, no kidding, they would totally survive and prevail and conquer the wolrd :P :lol:

I kinda liked Genesis.. :( too bad he didnt make it...

Wait.. there are a lot of Spoilers in this thread :P

lordmew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lordmew
Member since 2009 • 1315 Posts

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.angelbless

No sh.it,sherlock.... 

angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 angelbless
[QUOTE="angelbless"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.lordmew

No sh.it,sherlock.... 

Well I said that because we need to add the SPOILER thingy on the topic title...

DreadDLordD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DreadDLordD
Member since 2005 • 2413 Posts
Knowing that Crisis Core is the prequel with Zack as the main protagonist. Spoilers will be inadvertently exposed.
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.maniamsmart

Hell, my Zack would have survived if the game allowed it; max level and everything else. >:3
[QUOTE="lordmew"][QUOTE="angelbless"]

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"]If all three were there fighting together? Definitely survived.angelbless

No sh.it,sherlock.... 

Well I said that because we need to add the SPOILER thingy on the topic title...

The game's been out for years. :\
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 maniamsmart
Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WSGRandomPerson
Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?maniamsmart

Just how I play my FF/KH games. I play the game for the story; so I just level grind to obscenities then plow through the game.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 maniamsmart
lol, must feel good running through it and destroying everything in your path with all your power :twisted: :P
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Balmane

[QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?WSGRandomPerson

Just how I play my FF/KH games. I play the game for the story; so I just level grind to obscenities then plow through the game.

I do that aswell. In KH it was fun.... In FF, not so much :( Except in FFXIII :) 

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 WSGRandomPerson

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?Balmane

I do that aswell. In KH it was fun.... In FF, not so much :( Except in FFXIII :) 

Final Fantasy Tactics was the easiest, I got all my jobs and overall level maxed out in the first battle in Chapter 1.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?WSGRandomPerson

Final Fantasy Tactics was the easiest, I got all my jobs and overall level maxed out in the first battle in Chapter 1.

:o How do you do that?
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Balmane
[QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?WSGRandomPerson

That must have taken forever! 

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?maniamsmart

I remember that when you use potions you get like 10XP; then 100XP to level up. So I just healed myself in a cycle; bought a lot of potions; etc. Same with the jobs and whatnot.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

I remember that when you use potions you get like 10XP; then 100XP to level up. So I just healed myself in a cycle; bought a lot of potions; etc. Same with the jobs and whatnot.

OOOOOH, I am going to do that now lol :P Hope I don't run out of money and potions though.
Balmane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Balmane
[QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

Is it 100XP to level up every level? 

WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 WSGRandomPerson
[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

[QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"]Even if the game allowed to go to MAX level, I never seem to have the will to do so, in any FF game lol :?Balmane

As far as I remember, yes.
maniamsmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 maniamsmart
[QUOTE="Balmane"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="maniamsmart"][QUOTE="WSGRandomPerson"][QUOTE="Balmane"]

As far as I remember, yes.

lol, spam potion leveling :P :D
angelbless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 angelbless
If this is true.. then I lost part of my life in vain :P... :?