REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#151 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
[QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"]Hi im Cameron. Ive been playing Zelda since i was 5 and have beaten every one of the games in the series at leats 2 times. I consider myself to be a dedicated, hardcore, nintendo fan / Zelda Extremist. lebanese_boy
Woah woah woah .... when you say ''Zelda extremist'', do you mean an extreme zelda fans that appreciate every zelda games fo what they are, or the kind of zelda fans that is always demanding more and more and is almost never satisfied ? Other then that welcome :P.

Probably the first one. I am always satisfied.

Ok good because I have no respect for the 2nd one (they always get on my nerves :roll: ), I'm also the first one. Welcome to the union fellow zelda freak :D.

I take offense to that!.... :P
[QUOTE="ihateelvis"]

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"][QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="zeldafreak4life"]Hi im Cameron. Ive been playing Zelda since i was 5 and have beaten every one of the games in the series at leats 2 times. I consider myself to be a dedicated, hardcore, nintendo fan / Zelda Extremist. lebanese_boy

Woah woah woah .... when you say ''Zelda extremist'', do you mean an extreme zelda fans that appreciate every zelda games fo what they are, or the kind of zelda fans that is always demanding more and more and is almost never satisfied ? Other then that welcome :P.

Probably the first one. I am always satisfied.

Ok good because I have no respect for the 2nd one (they always get on my nerves :roll: ), I'm also the first one. Welcome to the union fellow zelda freak :D.

Lol, and maybe you can get into a heated debate with him like I did. Voice your opinions, and you'll have a fun time! :D

Yeah, it's true. Also let's not continue this conversation any longer,REVfreak doesn't like that !

I definitely take offense to that... seriously....
Im robert(just call me flare around here,it's shorter than my username >.>)Megaflareon
Welcome to the union! Be sure to keep checking back at the union for updates and new events.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#152 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts
Im robert(just call me flare around here,it's shorter than my username >.>)Megaflareon
What's up flare ? Welcome to the Evolution, where you get many game reviews, the latest Nintendo news, a great community and many more including DS tournaments coming soon.
bears_lp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#153 bears_lp
Member since 2006 • 132 Posts
Thanks for the invitation to join. I am still trying to get all my games on my list here. Look forward to reading posts and making posts here.
Megaflareon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 Megaflareon
Member since 2006 • 12528 Posts
[QUOTE="Megaflareon"]Im robert(just call me flare around here,it's shorter than my username >.>)lebanese_boy
What's up flare ? Welcome to the Evolution, where you get many game reviews, the latest Nintendo news, a great community and many more including DS tournaments coming soon.

cool.....now if only i had a DS :
wait*sniff sniff* I smell an Off-Topic topic*runs to Off-Topic*
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 lebanese_boy
Thanks for the invitation to join. I am still trying to get all my games on my list here. Look forward to reading posts and making posts here.bears_lp
We hope that you'll have a great time in here, if you have any questions you can always at any time send a message to the leader REVOLUTIONfreak or any of the officers like me.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="Megaflareon"]Im robert(just call me flare around here,it's shorter than my username >.>)Megaflareon

cool.....now if only i had a DS :
wait*sniff sniff* I smell an Off-Topic topic*runs to Off-Topic*

HAHA, well DS tournaments are going to be run in here for a loooooong time, there's gonna be plenty of them so if you miss one it's not a big deal.
Megaflareon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 Megaflareon
Member since 2006 • 12528 Posts
true
renagadez187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#158 renagadez187
Member since 2005 • 2088 Posts
Hey I'm Renagdez187 and if you just take a look at my game collection, you can tell what I'm a fan of. I also enjoy anime and well games. My Fav show is The Simpsons!! Wooot! My latest console purchase was a Wii which I am loving!
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 REVOLUTIONfreak
Hey I'm Renagdez187 and if you just take a look at my game collection, you can tell what I'm a fan of. I also enjoy anime and well games. My Fav show is The Simpsons!! Wooot! My latest console purchase was a Wii which I am loving!renagadez187
Welcome to the union!
Nitrowing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 Nitrowing
Member since 2005 • 217 Posts
Hi there thank you for the invite to join. While im a bit surprised i got an invite since i mostly read the forums, im glad i got an invite looks very promising. I been a fan of nintendo since the NES and owned most of nintendos systems.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 REVOLUTIONfreak
Hi there thank you for the invite to join. While im a bit surprised i got an invite since i mostly read the forums, im glad i got an invite looks very promising. I been a fan of nintendo since the NES and owned most of nintendos systems.Nitrowing
Welcome to the union! Hope you enjoy some of the events we have around here, just to let you know this Saturday we are celebrating the union's one year anniversary by dedicating the homepage and forum to remembering the past year at the EoNU.
Avatar image for YusukeUnleashed
YusukeUnleashed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 YusukeUnleashed
Member since 2005 • 909 Posts
Hello im clayton, 17, and i love nintendo. I got both the ds and wii on launch day and love them both. I think someone saw me on the NWA and decided to invite me. Anyway the union looks great and im happy to be part of it.
nyjrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#163 nyjrad
Member since 2006 • 718 Posts
wats up everyone, im jared, and i......only got a GCN:(
MysteriousKori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#164 MysteriousKori
Member since 2006 • 559 Posts
Hey every1, im katrina and i was surprised to have gotten an invite...btw, i have a gbc, gba, gamecube, ds lite, and i wish i had a wii -.-. I love mario games, and Im glad to be a part of a union thats actually active...
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 REVOLUTIONfreak

Hey every1, im katrina and i was surprised to have gotten an invite...btw, i have a gbc, gba, gamecube, ds lite, and i wish i had a wii -.-. I love mario games, and Im glad to be a part of a union thats actually active...MysteriousKori

:lol:

I don't think you have to worry about the EoNU ever being inactive.  Welcome to the union by the way.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 lebanese_boy

[QUOTE="MysteriousKori"]Hey every1, im katrina and i was surprised to have gotten an invite...btw, i have a gbc, gba, gamecube, ds lite, and i wish i had a wii -.-. I love mario games, and Im glad to be a part of a union thats actually active...REVOLUTIONfreak

:lol:

I don't think you have to worry about the EoNU ever being inactive. Welcome to the union by the way.

We are the 2nd best ranked Nintendo union on Gamespot so it's almost impossible to see this place inactive, welcome to the union MysteriousKori !
Majura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#167 Majura
Member since 2006 • 3074 Posts
Hi! I am Majura. In case you wonder, I hail from the Netherlands. I have been a nintendo fanboy for quite some while, and will probably never stop being one. Hello, and thanks for the invite!
NBAmaster30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

#168 NBAmaster30
Member since 2005 • 1263 Posts
Hey I am Ethan i just joined today. i have been playing video games all my life and nintendo is my favorite company. the best systems on the nintendo is super nintendo and Nintendo Ds. The worse is Game cube i thought it was little gimicky with the lunch box look. I really want to play wii. Nintendo has the best series of characters and are the best company in video games today. I look forward in becoming an active member
DeathByControl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#169 DeathByControl
Member since 2006 • 3815 Posts
hey, im Brian, but call me death! lol, i love nintendo more than any other gaming company
ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#170 ihateelvis
Member since 2006 • 2380 Posts
Welcome everybody! It's awesome to see a steady flow of new recruits coming in! :D
timmansimpson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#171 timmansimpson
Member since 2006 • 3767 Posts
Hi I'm Timman... I was kinda surprised to get an invite from the leader.. but o well :lol: I have a GBC, GCN, and DS Lite
LavisFiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#172 LavisFiend
Member since 2007 • 150 Posts
Hello Fellas. How is life? I just look up to my messages to notice that I had a message, and boom, here I am.
Xomegamode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 Xomegamode
Member since 2006 • 54 Posts

Hi Im Xomega nice to meet everybody I was surprized when the leader recomended me to join, but this is a great union. I have a GBA SP, DS, WII, and Gamecube.  

raichu7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 raichu7
Member since 2007 • 889 Posts
Hey I'm Alex from Los Angeles and I'm 19 years old.
iceprincess_sd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 iceprincess_sd
Member since 2004 • 32 Posts
Hi I'm iceprincess_sd I was requested by the leader to join, glad to be here8) I am a Nintendo only fan and currently have a DS, Wii, Gamecube, GBA, and GB. Thanks for having me here ^^ 
slgnbenchwarmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 slgnbenchwarmr
Member since 2007 • 615 Posts
Hey. Thanks for letting me join the union. The more the merrier.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 REVOLUTIONfreak
Hey. Thanks for letting me join the union. The more the merrier.slgnbenchwarmr
No problem. Welcome to the union! (By the way, if you are wondering what all of the closed topics and artwork changes are about, we just had a "Birthday Party" for the union 1st anniversary, which just ended a few minutes ago... just thought I would fill you in).
shadowlink-wii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#178 shadowlink-wii
Member since 2006 • 163 Posts
hi my name is alucard. i have a wii and a PS3 (don't hate) i enjoy playing my wii more than the ps3 but when it comes to online gameplay i prefer Ps3.but i think that is going to changes when ssbb comes out for the wii
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
Hi the names glitch-x911. Some call me glitch. Well I like nintendo. So yeah. Thats me.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 lebanese_boy
Welcome to shadowlink and glitch, we hope you have fun in this union. We are the 2nd largest Nintendo community on Gamespot and we keep growing :D ! If any of you need any help on anything concerning the union you can always contact the leader REVOLUTIONfreak or any of us officers.
justiceturtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 justiceturtle
Member since 2006 • 437 Posts
Hi all I'm Justice Turtle. I was invited here but I dont know who invited me. Thanks whoever you are.
baseballer28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 baseballer28
Member since 2006 • 1763 Posts
hey since justice turtle is around plz dont make a video thread cuz of the video post overflow in the ATNU
supersonic49

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#183 supersonic49
Member since 2007 • 3129 Posts

Hi, I'm supersonic49, and I joined this union because I like NOCU and ATNU and I heard that this is a strong affiliate with those two.

ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 ihateelvis

Hi, I'm supersonic49, and I joined this union because I like NOCU and ATNU and I heard that this is a strong affiliate with those two.

supersonic49

Hello, welcome to the union! :D We hope that you become an active user in our daily discussions. :) 

zigXten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#185 zigXten
Member since 2007 • 946 Posts
I'm zigXten.I joined Gamespot on Feb 9th, 2006, and forgot all about it. Now I'm back, and browsing through some random crap here on Gamespot, i saw a link to here. The rest is history.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 lebanese_boy

Well welcome to the Evolution of Nintendo Union my friend ! The largest Nintendo union on Gamespot and one of the best place to interact with your fellow hardcore Nintendo fans :wink:.

BTW nice signature :lol:, kinda scary too :?. 

Jestarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 Jestarius
Member since 2004 • 111 Posts
Hello hello. Revolutionfreak invited me, figured I'd post in this seemingly perky thread. Hope to be able to play some of you in random mario strikers matches in a month or so....^_^
Serbine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#188 Serbine
Member since 2005 • 10934 Posts
Welcome All:)
Thegettysburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 Thegettysburg
Member since 2006 • 635 Posts
I'm new how's everything going.
simian92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#190 simian92
Member since 2006 • 1461 Posts

hey, my name is simian92. but most people on GS call me simian (its my nickname)
im 15, i have ALL nintendo consoles, except the DS Lite

list -
wii - Gamecube - N64 - SNES - NES - Computer Othello - Space Frenzy - Donkey Kong - Sheriff - Game and Watch - Famicom
DS - GBA - GBA SP - GBC - GBC pocket - GB Pocket - Gameboy mini - Gameboy

several of those are Japan only, and of Computer Othello, Space Frenzy, DK, Sherrif, i have the Japan Only arcade boxes

i joined hte union a few months ago, but never got around to be active in it

ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191 ihateelvis

Welcome, both of you! I hope you enjoy the union! :D

hey, my name is simian92. but most people on GS call me simian (its my nickname)
im 15, i have ALL nintendo consoles, except the DS Lite

list -
wii - Gamecube - N64 - SNES - NES - Computer Othello - Space Frenzy - Donkey Kong - Sheriff - Game and Watch - Famicom
DS - GBA - GBA SP - GBC - GBC pocket - GB Pocket - Gameboy mini - Gameboy

several of those are Japan only, and of Computer Othello, Space Frenzy, DK, Sherrif, i have the Japan Only arcade boxes

i joined hte union a few months ago, but never got around to be active in it

simian92

Wow, that's an impressive collection of Nintendo consoles! :o Now all you've got left is the DS Lite and the Virtual Boy! :P Good luck getting them! :)

Thegettysburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 Thegettysburg
Member since 2006 • 635 Posts
Thanks, the sig is awesome.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#193 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts
Hey guys ... I've been here for over a year, but I wasn't active. I'd like to be now so I can disscuss some new Nintendo games! Cyas guys around!
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 REVOLUTIONfreak
Hey guys ... I've been here for over a year, but I wasn't active. I'd like to be now so I can disscuss some new Nintendo games! Cyas guys around!SHUTupNrocK8
Welcome to the union! What took you so long to get over here!? :P
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 SHUTupNrocK8

[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]Hey guys ... I've been here for over a year, but I wasn't active. I'd like to be now so I can disscuss some new Nintendo games! Cyas guys around!REVOLUTIONfreak
Welcome to the union! What took you so long to get over here!? :P

Ha, thanks. Well,I ready didn't play my Wii much and there ready wasn't much to disscuss. I play it all the time now and with new games coming out, that's all I want to talk about ;).

squirrelboyfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#196 squirrelboyfan
Member since 2007 • 106 Posts
I"m new.
D-cashman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 D-cashman
Member since 2007 • 8563 Posts

I'm new too

ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 ihateelvis
Welcome to the union, both of you! :)
HylianHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199 HylianHeart
Member since 2006 • 1094 Posts
Hi Guys! You can call me by my Screen Name. I'm in Nintendo Nation and decided to join this one too because my brother (who is also in this Union, HyruleanLink. I am his sister I might add, not his brother), said that this is one of his favorite Unions. I am a diehard Nintendo fan and an absolute finatic of the Zelda Saga and the Mario Franchise. Oh! I love Harvest Moon games too.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 SHUTupNrocK8

Hey there everybody!