THOSE LYING CHEATING COPYCATS!!!!!! (AKA Sony)

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
Theyve succeeded in copying the motion sensing technique the wii brilliantly came up with....only the ps3 controller supports tilting rather than fully operational movement. Basically, I HATE SONY THOSE LYING CHEATING SONS OF b******!!!!! any comments? lol
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
ME TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOES AND JOINS PLAYSTSTION HATERS UNION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
badkarma1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 badkarma1591
Member since 2006 • 1602 Posts
Me too but doesnt know what everyone is mad about :)
Liquify

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#4 Liquify
Member since 2006 • 1029 Posts
You guys are overeacting, these "features" won't be half as good as the Revolution's.
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

typical sony, they didn't have the balls to stick to the original controller design. they don't havbe rumble anymore *last gen* and the controller looks the same as ever..again...how does that work?

anyway - they just threw this feature in over the last 6-8 months since the wiimote was shown. difference here is the wii was designed from the start with control in mind, sony just tagged it on after the fact...sonys implementation won't compare to the wiimote.

and half a grand for the base system.....the games all look the same as what's out now, just prettier.....and everyone knows sony is immitating N and MS...sony is a laughing stock right now...they have shot themselves in not one, but both feet.

sank you phil. sank you very much.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 REVOLUTIONfreak

typical sony, they didn't have the balls to stick to the original controller design. they don't havbe rumble anymore *last gen* and the controller looks the same as ever..again...how does that work?

anyway - they just threw this feature in over the last 6-8 months since the wiimote was shown. difference here is the wii was designed from the start with control in mind, sony just tagged it on after the fact...sonys implementation won't compare to the wiimote.

and half a grand for the base system.....the games all look the same as what's out now, just prettier.....and everyone knows sony is immitating N and MS...sony is a laughing stock right now...they have shot themselves in not one, but both feet.

sank you phil. sank you very much.

wickerman2004

COMPLETELY AGREED! I know for a fact that sony just recently added the gyroscopes.....i knew trouble was coming when Nintendo announced their controller, they shoulda just waited til e3 like they originally wanted to do...GRRRRRR!!!

Sony sucks! Sony sucks! DOWN WITH COWS! lol

Zelos-W

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Zelos-W
Member since 2005 • 408 Posts
Yeah although there was a problem with waiting until this years E3... Peoples anticipation may have worn off and the hype for the controller may have just been put aside. But all in all, Nintendo should win this war :P
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 REVOLUTIONfreak

Nintendo is putting more emphasis on their controller though, so overall that should put them on top

wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts
i'm betting sony doesn't have rumble because of the lawsuit and they couldn't get rumble and accerleromters to live happily together without problems....last gen my ***, more like an excuse.
xbox830

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 xbox830
Member since 2005 • 822 Posts
umm..... i'll just gnna wait til November and then c wat happens,  i am a peaceful person and am willin to giv all systems a chance.  Most likely sony will bomb with that huge pricetag and the lack of ports on thier 20 gb system. BUT soonn it will be MS next-gen first aniversery when ps3 and wii are comin out so Nintendo better give us some reallll good launch titles besides Mario Galxy and TP or else Ms might own half of 2007, maybe all of it if Halo3 becomes a hit and evryone buys 360's.  Hopefully Nintendo will catch up by then and will be dominant
zacster_sp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 zacster_sp
Member since 2006 • 92 Posts
 wha wha. WAIT! leave them to be there cheating copy cat selves this just proves that nintendo are WAY better than them and that they are completely UNannitionative (sorry if i spelled that wrong!)
abdirauf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 abdirauf
Member since 2005 • 378 Posts
COPYCATS!!!
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 REVOLUTIONfreak
umm..... i'll just gnna wait til November and then c wat happens,  i am a peaceful person and am willin to giv all systems a chance.  Most likely sony will bomb with that huge pricetag and the lack of ports on thier 20 gb system. BUT soonn it will be MS next-gen first aniversery when ps3 and wii are comin out so Nintendo better give us some reallll good launch titles besides Mario Galxy and TP or else Ms might own half of 2007, maybe all of it if Halo3 becomes a hit and evryone buys 360's.  Hopefully Nintendo will catch up by then and will be dominantxbox830
Nintendo is also going to have red steel, possibly metroid prime 3 corruption, dragon quest, madden, and a ton of other games....so id say its a safe bet nintendo will deliver with launch titles