Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 porphyrous
Member since 2006 • 114 Posts

Hello all,

Thank you for the invitation to this union.  I don't live on GameSpot, so I don't know how active I'll be, but I write indepth reviews of the games I have, for the Wii and for the PC, and I'll post pointers to those if anyone is interested in them.  I probably don't write reviews frequently enough to be on the Review Team, but you are welcome to reproduce my reviews as you see fit.

My latest review is of the Nintendo Wii itself, a month after purchase, posted under the Wii Channels page.

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/wiichannels/player_review.html?id=442300

David V

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

Wow, talk about an in-depth review.

I'd honestly highly recommend that you join the Review Team, you aren't required to post reviews too frequently, just once a month or so.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18043 Posts
Why hello there. Welcome to the union my friend and yeah that review of yours is a great novel :lol:. Why don't you join REVOLUTIONfreak's review team ?
ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 ihateelvis
Member since 2006 • 2380 Posts
Top-notch. Absolutely top-notch. You are the perfect candidate for the review team! Seriously, if you could spew a review like that out once a month, this union could thrive from excellent reviews alone! :P
glitch-x911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5 glitch-x911
Member since 2006 • 2988 Posts
That was a great review. Join the review team. I don't know who they are cause I just joined. But still join them.
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
That was a fairly good review. Very in depth and factual. You are definately someone who would made a good new review team member.
That was a great review. Join the review team. I don't know who they are cause I just joined. But still join them.glitch-x911
The review team is a group of people here in the EoNU that review the newer Nintendo videogames(minus sufain who does the old school recommendations). For more info on the review team you look through the review team thread, its a sticky.(Or just click my EoNU Review Team userbar)