lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#251 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts
Stupid bomb! I was in a sudden death match and I had already killed Sonic. All I had to do now was kill Diddy Kong, and that shouldn't be to hard since he kept shooting peanuts and letting the gun explode in his face. So I let him stupidly explode the gun in his face again and go in for the final attack. I am literally less then half a second away from kicking his sorry ass off the field and winning the match. But right as I start my attack a bomb appears out of nowhere hits me and I die. :| Seriously WTF!!!!!bededog
All I can say is: :lol:
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#252 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
You guys should checkout supersmashbros.ign.com You can download and upload custom stages. I've only tried a few but like the DNA one.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#253 gameman9
Member since 2004 • 5949 Posts

I am going to unlock Wolf through the Boss mode but he is hard I think I have to try him out. What is Luigi's final Smash I used it and it was wierd.chocolate1325

Luigi's final smash is called negative zone and it has negative effects on whoever is in the zone. You can fall asleep, slip, get stun, slow down, lose attack power, get launch more easily, can't controll your taunt, and get a flower on your head.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#254 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
Stupid bomb! I was in a sudden death match and I had already killed Sonic. All I had to do now was kill Diddy Kong, and that shouldn't be to hard since he kept shooting peanuts and letting the gun explode in his face. So I let him stupidly explode the gun in his face again and go in for the final attack. I am literally less then half a second away from kicking his sorry ass off the field and winning the match. But right as I start my attack a bomb appears out of nowhere hits me and I die. :| Seriously WTF!!!!!bededog
THAT HAPPENED TO ME YESTERDAY!!! I was playing against my brother, sudden death, and as soon as I started to tilt the analog stick to go in for the final blow a bomb dropped outta the sky right onto my character and sent him flying! :lol:
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#255 bededog
Who wants some Space Invader lovin'?
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 306

#257 chocolate1325
Member since 2006 • 33007 Posts
I am sure I did lebs friend code correctly. It still says though awaiting registration.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258 lebanese_boy

I am sure I did lebs friend code correctly. It still says though awaiting registration.chocolate1325

You're fine on my list... Wait a sec, what username are you using?

ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#259 ThePrince8605
Member since 2004 • 12523 Posts
i brought my wii to my grandmothers, ive got family in town and my cousins wanted to brawl, they never put it down!
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#260 bededog
Hm, I found another black and white Kirby user during a Basic Brawl match.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#261 lebanese_boy
Hm, I found another black and white Kirby user during a Basic Brawl match.bededog
Yeah Interesting... Hey has anybody tried those codec conversations with Snake? Those are awesome. "Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off" :lol:. You can also do a convo between Fox, Falco and Wolf.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
Hey has anybody tried those codec conversations with Snake? Those are awesome. "Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off" :lol:. lebanese_boy
ya ... how do you do those exactly? I couldn't figure it out, all I know is it is on Shadow Moses Island.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"] Hey has anybody tried those codec conversations with Snake? Those are awesome. "Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off" :lol:. Phantom5800
ya ... how do you do those exactly? I couldn't figure it out, all I know is it is on Shadow Moses Island.

Simple, just rotate the dpad clockwise (assuming you've assigned the taunts to it).
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264 chocolate1325

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]I am sure I did lebs friend code correctly. It still says though awaiting registration.lebanese_boy

You're fine on my list... Wait a sec, what username are you using?

My username online is MARIO. Lebs I hope we can play soon
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265 Phantom5800

Does anyone know what the 'points' are when you send stuff to people? If anyone knows what I am talking about, all it does is confuse me when I send stuff to friends.

Also me and one of my friends can't seem to send anything, we are both Wii Friends and Smash Friends now (why they had to do that I don't know), and it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#266 lebanese_boy

Does anyone know what the 'points' are when you send stuff to people? If anyone knows what I am talking about, all it does is confuse me when I send stuff to friends.

Also me and one of my friends can't seem to send anything, we are both Wii Friends and Smash Friends now (why they had to do that I don't know), and it doesn't seem to work. Any ideas?

Phantom5800

It's only a limit of data that you can send per day. Extremely stupid and pointless, I know.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#267 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="Phantom5800"]

lebanese_boy

It's only a limit of data that you can send per day. Extremely stupid and pointless, I know.

I understand why they'd do that. I already get spammed stuff on my Wii from people sending stages and such, they need a limit... and that's also why you need a system code and the game code to send stuff, to give you an option to limit your friends abilities to send content to your Wii.
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#268 Phantom5800

^ Makes sense I guess, especially when you could have so many friends send you stuff (up to 64). Anyway, still haven't figured out the problem, so if anyone knows how to fix it, anything would help.

Also, on a positive note ... does anyone remember the DK stage on the N64 game? I remade it with the stage builder today as close as possible with Jungle Level music from the DK Series. It looks similar in how it is built and sounds relatively the same. Next on my list ... the Zelda stage from the N64 :P

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#269 lebanese_boy

^ Makes sense I guess, especially when you could have so many friends send you stuff (up to 64). Anyway, still haven't figured out the problem, so if anyone knows how to fix it, anything would help.

Also, on a positive note ... does anyone remember the DK stage on the N64 game? I remade it with the stage builder today as close as possible with Jungle Level music from the DK Series. It looks similar in how it is built and sounds relatively the same. Next on my list ... the Zelda stage from the N64 :P

Phantom5800
I'm currently working on a stage called "Battlefield 2.0". It should be ready soon if you guys want me to send it to you. I'm personnally not into re-creating stages but rather making original and new stages, that's where the fun is at IMO.
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#270 ThePrince8605

[QUOTE="bededog"]Hm, I found another black and white Kirby user during a Basic Brawl match.lebanese_boy
Yeah Interesting... Hey has anybody tried those codec conversations with Snake? Those are awesome. "Mei Ling, Samus took her clothes off" :lol:. You can also do a convo between Fox, Falco and Wolf.

how do you do the fox, falco, and wolf, convo?

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#271 lebanese_boy

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="bededog"]Hm, I found another black and white Kirby user during a Basic Brawl match.ThePrince8605

how do you do the fox, falco, and wolf, convo?

You need to be in the Corneria stage, the one from SSBM. And also on the Lylat Cruise stage.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#272 REVOLUTIONfreak
According to Nintendo, Brawl is the fastest selling video game Nintendo of America has ever had. It's sold 1.4 million copies so far in North America, putting the total (by my estimates) somewhere around 2.7 million worldwide already.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#273 chocolate1325
According to Nintendo, Brawl is the fastest selling video game Nintendo of America has ever had. It's sold 1.4 million copies so far in North America, putting the total (by my estimates) somewhere around 2.7 million worldwide already.REVOLUTIONfreak
That is incredible it just shows the popularity of the game.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#274 gameman9

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]According to Nintendo, Brawl is the fastest selling video game Nintendo of America has ever had. It's sold 1.4 million copies so far in North America, putting the total (by my estimates) somewhere around 2.7 million worldwide already.chocolate1325
That is incredible it just shows the popularity of the game.

There is a article on gamespot.

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#275 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
I noticed that on SSE, I see tha tyou either get a crest type shape or a green flag for that area. What is the difference? I figure it is about getting trophies and items.:? The manual didn't explain the icons.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#276 gameman9

I noticed that on SSE, I see tha tyou either get a crest type shape or a green flag for that area. What is the difference? I figure it is about getting trophies and items.:? The manual didn't explain the icons.HyruleanLink

The crest type shape is a crown, if you got that then you got everything in the stage.

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#277 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts

[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"]I noticed that on SSE, I see tha tyou either get a crest type shape or a green flag for that area. What is the difference? I figure it is about getting trophies and items.:? The manual didn't explain the icons.gameman9

The crest type shape is a crown, if you got that then you got everything in the stage.

Thanks. I am doing pretty good then because I see more crowns than flags.
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#278 chocolate1325
Rev what were you doing on the Pirate Ship level going into the water must have been tactics in Sudden Death. We played 2 matches against each other I won the first he won the second
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#279 REVOLUTIONfreak

Rev what were you doing on the Pirate Ship level going into the water must have been tactics in Sudden Death. We played 2 matches against each other I won the first he won the secondchocolate1325
:lol:

Actually, it wasn't, I just couldn't get out of the water. After those bob-ombs started dropping in Sudden Death though I purposely stayed in the water.

chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#280 chocolate1325

[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]Rev what were you doing on the Pirate Ship level going into the water must have been tactics in Sudden Death. We played 2 matches against each other I won the first he won the secondREVOLUTIONfreak

:lol:

Actually, it wasn't, I just couldn't get out of the water. After those bob-ombs started dropping in Sudden Death though I purposely stayed in the water.

You won't complain though because you won the match
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#281 ThePrince8605
sounds like a hilarious match.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#282 REVOLUTIONfreak
sounds like a hilarious match.ThePrince8605
I kept falling in the water and I couldn't get out. :lol: But in the first match I didn't do that great, although I could have won if Chocolate hadn't run from me at the end of the match. :P
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#283 ThePrince8605
that stage kills me a lot, its the only reason i lost mone match.....damn bombs.....
chocolate1325

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#284 chocolate1325

[QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]sounds like a hilarious match.REVOLUTIONfreak
I kept falling in the water and I couldn't get out. :lol: But in the first match I didn't do that great, although I could have won if Chocolate hadn't run from me at the end of the match. :P

It was a tactic I have used since Melee. If I KO my opponenet twice while he has only done it once and there's about 20 seconds left I decide to dodge my opponents attacks to get the victory it is not running away in the match it is a strategy I use and it normally works.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#285 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]sounds like a hilarious match.chocolate1325

It was a tactic I have used since Melee. If I KO my opponenet twice while he has only done it once and there's about 20 seconds left I decide to dodge my opponents attacks to get the victory it is not running away in the match it is a strategy I use and it normally works.

Yeah, a cheap strategy. >_>
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#286 gameman9
[QUOTE="chocolate1325"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]sounds like a hilarious match.REVOLUTIONfreak

Yeah, a cheap strategy. >_>

I prefer to fight to the end.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#287 REVOLUTIONfreak
I played my brothers and one of their friends today... and lost most of the time (although I won almost all of the matches against my brother earlier :P ). :lol: I can't stand Pikachu! His huge lightning bolt attack is so hard to avoid.
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#288 ThePrince8605
he and sonics final smashes are easily the most overpowered.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#289 lebanese_boy
he and sonics final smashes are easily the most overpowered.ThePrince8605
Nah, I still prefer Wolf's and Toon Link's but I must admit that Super Sonic is very powerful.
ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#290 ThePrince8605
wolf's and toon links are at least avoidable though, super sonic and volt tackle are insane. im not saying they're my favorites, but they kil me the most. :P
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#291 lebanese_boy
wolf's and toon links are at least avoidable though, super sonic and volt tackle are insane. im not saying they're my favorites, but they kil me the most. :PThePrince8605
every Final Smash are avoidable. Its just a matter of which is easier or harder to avoid. Some like Olimar's will definitely hurt you but you can still avoid death.
gameman9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#292 gameman9

[QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]he and sonics final smashes are easily the most overpowered.lebanese_boy
Nah, I still prefer Wolf's and Toon Link's but I must admit that Super Sonic is very powerful.

Not to mention tough to control.

ThePrince8605

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#293 ThePrince8605

[QUOTE="ThePrince8605"]wolf's and toon links are at least avoidable though, super sonic and volt tackle are insane. im not saying they're my favorites, but they kil me the most. :Plebanese_boy
every Final Smash are avoidable. Its just a matter of which is easier or harder to avoid. Some like Olimar's will definitely hurt you but you can still avoid death.

XD i love being pit when my bro gets olimars fs, you'll see me flying right behind him and it wont hurt me.

Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#294 Phantom5800

anyone else taken screen shots and saved them on an SD card? You can turn them into jpeg's here: http://xane.gamez-interactive.de/Brawl/Decrypter/

Here are some that I made and uploaded on GS:

http://ui08.gamespot.com/1735/charizardfire.jpg

OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#295 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
I just unlocked Toon Link yesterday, easily one of my favorite characters. I'll probably be using him the most because I am teh awesome with Link, but the big fella's too slow. :P
murlow12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#296 murlow12
Member since 2005 • 11109 Posts
Should this still be stickied? Nobody has posted here in 4 months...