*Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion!*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

User Lists: 0

#1 SHUTupNrocK8
Member since 2006 • 18346 Posts

Hey guys, I honestly can't wait until this game comes out. I anticipate it so much that I've bought Melee and Gamecube Controller for it. I will keep update daily for you's guys so we will have a new thing to talk about every day! Today's update is:

~ HERE ~

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SHUTupNrocK8

Updated 8/14/07

New Assist Trophy ...

Devil

It's the devil from the NES game, Devil World! This particular game was never released in the United States, actually.

Anyway, when this evil guy shows up, you know it's time for... What does he do again?

screenshot

Well, he certainly appears to be in good shape.

After he ascends with his bat wings, he'll move to a determined spot on the screen. Then he'll jab his fingers up over his head!

screenshot

To the side! He's pointing to the side!

screenshot

And now the screen scrolls!

In Smash Bros., going off the screen means you're out of the ring, and breaking that rule is very problematic.

So what happens then? Extreme panic and new strategies.

screenshot

Maybe something like this!

Here's an Assist Trophy that throws common sense out the window. I mean, he's not assisting at all!

Updated 8/15/07

A New Collecttion Element!

I'd like to introduce a new collection element to the game-stickers.

Yes, the ones you slap on your notebook or skateboard or whatever. Stickers.

screenshot

This...is a sticker.

Stickers are easier to get a hold of than trophies. Just play the game and you'll start to earn them as rewards.

screenshot

Stickers get filed away in your album.

There are big ones and small ones, all with different kinds of artwork. There's a ton of variety.

screenshot

Now stick one on! Sticky, sticky...

This is a fun extra mode where you can enjoy decorating things by putting stickers on them. You can even make single frame comics with them.

screenshot

And rumor is, you can even save screenshots?!

screenshot

screenshot

Updated 8/16/07

Zero Suit Samus' Recovery

You know that Zero Suit Samus has a Plasma Whip, right? But you may not know that she can use it for recovery.

screenshot

Samus is falling! This looks bad!

screenshot

She uses her up special move! She just manages to latch on!

screenshot

Whew, that was a close one.

screenshot

She can retract it to bring her to the ledge.

Moves like that can be pretty thrilling. And it's not exclusive to Zero Suit Samus... Other characters can do it, too!

Updated 8/17/07

A Veteran Fighter Returns!

Peach

The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach is once again joining the battle! She'll do what she has to, even when she's all dressed up.

She can silence both Mario and Bowser with her floating jumps and Toad defense. This is no time to get kidnapped.

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Updated 8/27/07

A New Item!

Superspicy Curry

This is extremely spicy curry that seems to crackle with flames.

screenshot

Is... Is it safe to eat that?

Of course, this is no ordinary food, because when you eat it...

screenshot

It's so spicy, flames shoot out of your mouth!

Is this funny? Is it a joke? You just keep spitting out flames.

This is different from the flames of a Fire Flower, because you continue spewing these flames as you perform attacks.

screenshot

You can even do this!

You can do combos one would normally never think of. I'm not sure if it's painful or fun.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

I think that's awesome! But if your Browser, you better be the one who gets the Smash Ball. I think the Smash Ball is a great addition to the series and will make everyone scramming for the Smash Ball ... I wonder what Kirby's Final Smash is? I already seen Mario's in the Trailer and now this is Browser's. I wounder if they're going to reveal more characters, final smashs, and more items at E3?SHUTupNrocK8

I have to agree with the Final Smash part. Before, everybody wanted to get the pokeballs first for some assistance but now this Final Smash thing should be more interesting.

MarioMainic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4 MarioMainic
Member since 2006 • 10237 Posts

[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I think that's awesome! But if your Browser, you better be the one who gets the Smash Ball. I think the Smash Ball is a great addition to the series and will make everyone scramming for the Smash Ball ... I wonder what Kirby's Final Smash is? I already seen Mario's in the Trailer and now this is Browser's. I wounder if they're going to reveal more characters, final smashs, and more items at E3?lebanese_boy

I have to agree with the Final Smash part. Before, everybody wanted to get the pokeballs first for some assistance but now this Final Smash thing should be more interesting.

He will be undeatedable .

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SHUTupNrocK8

[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]I think that's awesome! But if your Browser, you better be the one who gets the Smash Ball. I think the Smash Ball is a great addition to the series and will make everyone scramming for the Smash Ball ... I wonder what Kirby's Final Smash is? I already seen Mario's in the Trailer and now this is Browser's. I wounder if they're going to reveal more characters, final smashs, and more items at E3?lebanese_boy

Exactly! And just like the Pokeballs, there would be a short amount of time the Pokemon would stay active, for example Charizard or Wobbuffet. Now the Smash Ball is here, but unlike the Pokeball I think the Smash Ball will only show up once a battle if I read right. Now if I'm correct, Does the Smash Ball show up once (End) or does it show up frequent like the Pokeball?

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#6 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

I still don't entirely understand how the final smash works. When you get the orb, will it automatically just do some massive supermove, or will you get to control the character, move around, and do the attacks at will?

Also, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to close the other SSBB related topic so that we only have one current topic for discussion on this game.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SHUTupNrocK8
Well, this honestly we already know, but It doesn't hurt for me to post it for you's guys. But it does show how to use the direct controllers. What controller are you going to use while playing SSBB? I'm going to use the WiiMote+Nunchuk no matter how hard it is, because if you used anyother controller (to me) it would defeat the fact of playing this game on the Wii and most of the motion sensor if there any.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 REVOLUTIONfreak
Would you mind just updating it on the first post? That way I don't have to scroll down so far, and that way I don't accidentally see something I don't want to see while discussing the game. I honestly don't want to know about these updates, I'd rather be surprised... but of course I'm not gonna ruin the oppurtunity for others to see the updates here either.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SHUTupNrocK8

Would you mind just updating it on the first post? That way I don't have to scroll down so far, and that way I don't accidentally see something I don't want to see while discussing the game. I honestly don't want to know about these updates, I'd rather be surprised... but of course I'm not gonna ruin the oppurtunity for others to see the updates here either.REVOLUTIONfreak

I'm really sorry. I'll do that then. And I'll put them as Spoilers, Okay? I didn't think about that ... SOrry.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]Would you mind just updating it on the first post? That way I don't have to scroll down so far, and that way I don't accidentally see something I don't want to see while discussing the game. I honestly don't want to know about these updates, I'd rather be surprised... but of course I'm not gonna ruin the oppurtunity for others to see the updates here either.SHUTupNrocK8

I'm really sorry. I'll do that then. And I'll put them as Spoilers, Okay? I didn't think about that ... SOrry.

Thanks, and that's ok :P

I'd just rather be surprised when I see all of the characters and stages when I first play the game. That's kind of what I always found so appealing about Smash Bros.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SHUTupNrocK8
[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]Would you mind just updating it on the first post? That way I don't have to scroll down so far, and that way I don't accidentally see something I don't want to see while discussing the game. I honestly don't want to know about these updates, I'd rather be surprised... but of course I'm not gonna ruin the oppurtunity for others to see the updates here either.REVOLUTIONfreak

Thanks, and that's ok :P

I'd just rather be surprised when I see all of the characters and stages when I first play the game. That's kind of what I always found so appealing about Smash Bros.

Yea, I got ya. I still don't know who I'm going to unlock in Melee beside Mewtwo and JigglyPuff. But if they do, won't you see some of the characters at E3? And after E3, I'm going to cover what they did with SSBB and do like a special article on it.

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lebanese_boy

Hum ... could I ask for a favor ?

Some people like me don't check on the website because they're afraid of any huge spoilers. So if any NEW character is revealed (not returning characters), could you not write it on the topic's title and put in as a title in the first post; ''ALL-NEW CHARACTER REVEALED'' as opposed to write the name of the character ? That would be greatly appreciated, that way I can see what's new from the site in here without having any huge info spoiled to me :).

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SHUTupNrocK8

Some people like me don't check on the website because they're afraid of any huge spoilers. So if any NEW character is revealed (not returning characters), could you not write it on the topic's title and put in as a title in the first post; ''ALL-NEW CHARACTER REVEALED'' as opposed to write the name of the character ? That would be greatly appreciated, that way I can see what's new from the site in here without having any huge info spoiled to me :).

lebanese_boy

Yea Sure, I was going to do that anyways. That would defeat the purpose of the Spoiler ... :lol: Have the title "Mario Revealed" and then ***SPOILER*** would be stupid :lol:. But I won't, I'll be very careful about this because I know most people like to keep things underapps.

ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 ihateelvis
Member since 2006 • 2380 Posts

lebanese_boy

I'm the same way, I haven't been checking the site at all for fear of any huge spoilers.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SHUTupNrocK8
I guess there no point of this if theirs going to be no one disscussing this. I'll just keep updating it :?.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

SHUTupNrocK8

Yea Sure, I was going to do that anyways. That would defeat the purpose of the Spoiler ... :lol: Have the title "Mario Revealed" and then ***SPOILER*** would be stupid :lol:. But I won't, I'll be very careful about this because I know most people like to keep things underapps.

Thanks a lot :D. So what is today's update ?

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 REVOLUTIONfreak
The update for today was that the "Bridge of Eldin" will be a stage... which in case you don't remember was a bridge in TP.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 lebanese_boy

The update for today was that the "Bridge of Eldin" will be a stage... which in case you don't remember was a bridge in TP.REVOLUTIONfreak

lol you want me to not remember ? I finished the game 15 times (Yeah I'm weird so what ? You wanna fight about it ? ) ! :P

Anyway that's great news that a Zelda TP location is a SSBB stage. On the first trailer there was a castle ressembling Hyrule Castle, perhaps that's the 2nd TP stage or something ... What if they could re-create a ALTTP location in 3D as a stage :o !?!

[spoiler] Perhaps right in front of the Pyramid of Power and then the stage could gradually change from the Dark World to the Light World and you'd end up in front of Hyrule Castle [/spoiler]

MarioMainic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MarioMainic
The controls are really helpful to know what buttons to use and move .
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]The update for today was that the "Bridge of Eldin" will be a stage... which in case you don't remember was a bridge in TP.lebanese_boy

lol you want me to not remember ? I finished the game 15 times (Yeah I'm weird so what ? You wanna fight about it ? ) ! :P

Anyway that's great news that a Zelda TP location is a SSBB stage. On the first trailer there was a castle ressembling Hyrule Castle, perhaps that's the 2nd TP stage or something ... What if they could re-create a ALTTP location in 3D as a stage :o !?!

[spoiler] Perhaps right in front of the Pyramid of Power and then the stage could gradually change from the Dark World to the Light World and you'd end up in front of Hyrule Castle [/spoiler]

I don't think that castle was from TP... my assumption is that it was from a Kirby game or something, regarding Meta Knight (or whatever his name is). Besides, they hadn't even played the finished game by the time the first trailer came out :P
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#22 HyruleanLink
Member since 2005 • 5221 Posts
Starting toooooo droooool. Anyways, this game looks great. That looked like the top of Hyrule Castle when Link is fighting Samus. The Bridge is a great spot for a fight in Brawl. I'm too crazy about Bowser's fimal smash. He is a bad guy, but I guess I'm not used to seeing him like that. I also hope that the character's moves don't repeat. For example, Capt. Falcon and Ganondorf have similar moves. I think it would be great if each character had different moves.;)
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SHUTupNrocK8
Sorry guys, I was away up the mountains for 3 days ... I'll get the lastest update up for you's!
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lebanese_boy
[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]The update for today was that the "Bridge of Eldin" will be a stage... which in case you don't remember was a bridge in TP.REVOLUTIONfreak

I don't think that castle was from TP... my assumption is that it was from a Kirby game or something, regarding Meta Knight (or whatever his name is). Besides, they hadn't even played the finished game by the time the first trailer came out :P

I'd be pretty surprised if that turns out to not be a stage at all ! :lol:.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SHUTupNrocK8
Well,I updated today with a new assist trophy, which I think it okay. I thanked God he wasn't a character. I still don't know how they work. Do you pick the trophies up, throw them, and a character comes out like Hammer Bros. Isn't that exactly like a Pokeball?
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 lebanese_boy

Well,I updated today with a new assist trophy, which I think it okay. I thanked God he wasn't a character. I still don't know how they work. Do you pick the trophies up, throw them, and a character comes out like Hammer Bros. Isn't that exactly like a Pokeball?SHUTupNrocK8

Yup you got it, only it's Nintendo characters (aside from pokemons) that come out. Thanks for the update, I think including this character is cool, that's the guy from Simcity on the SNES. Man I never played that game but I'd really like to.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 SHUTupNrocK8
Well, I added the an old item back in the N64 days. I always thought this item was annoying :lol:, but could come in handy. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has to say about this game in 30 minutes!
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HyruleanLink
Well, I added the an old item back in the N64 days. I always thought this item was annoying :lol:, but could come in handy. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has to say about this game in 30 minutes!SHUTupNrocK8
Not much about the game as we see:cry:.
abcDREWefg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 abcDREWefg
Member since 2007 • 226 Posts
Well, at E3 today, it was announced that SSBB will be released on December 3rd of this year.  :P  This makes me insanely excited!
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SHUTupNrocK8

[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]Well, I added the an old item back in the N64 days. I always thought this item was annoying :lol:, but could come in handy. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has to say about this game in 30 minutes!HyruleanLink

I know, but the little announcement about Mario Kart Wii cheered me up alittle.

Well, at E3 today, it was announced that SSBB will be released on December 3rd of this year. :P This makes me insanely excited!abcDREWefg

Yes, but it should of been sooner, that's alittle too late.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="HyruleanLink"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"]Well, I added the an old item back in the N64 days. I always thought this item was annoying :lol:, but could come in handy. I can't wait to see what Nintendo has to say about this game in 30 minutes!SHUTupNrocK8

I know, but the little announcement about Mario Kart Wii cheered me up alittle.

Well, at E3 today, it was announced that SSBB will be released on December 3rd of this year. :P This makes me insanely excited!abcDREWefg

Yes, but it should of been sooner, that's alittle too late.

I can't say I'm entirely surprised, the SSBM was released in mid-December, so I guess you could technically think of this as "sooner" rather than later.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SHUTupNrocK8

I wanted point out a few things I updated. Donkey Kong looks really define. The Super Smash Bros. Brawl graphics like really good, you can acutally see all of Donkey Kong's Fur on his body. And one more thing about Final Smash Moves (Smash Ball required,) althought this has been out for a long time, when Link makes that like Triangle smybol when slashing someone at the end of the video ... I think that may be his final smash move, he slashes and goes buck wild on anyone in his path. And after "the slashing triangle" he sends people flying. Anyone agree?

[EDIT]
As a matter of fact, After Zelda, it looks like everyone's Final Smashes like Fox (Not so sure because that looks like his normal Up Atack, but it looks to powerful to be,) looks like Picachu's doing a Volt Tackle, Of Course Giga Bowser, and Link like I said before.
[EDIT]

lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 lebanese_boy
I have this bad feeling that the game won't be online-enabled, they've confirmed absolutely nothing at E3 and this is kinda annoying because I want to know about that and fast.
ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ihateelvis

I have this bad feeling that the game won't be online-enabled, they've confirmed absolutely nothing at E3 and this is kinda annoying because I want to know about that and fast.lebanese_boy

Honestly, I think that Nintendo would have to be extremely stupid not to include online with SSBB, as that's definitely what the vast majority of fans want. Even though nothing's confirmed yet, I still have faith that Nintendo will do the right thing (at least with this game) and bring the online to SSBB. :)

HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 HyruleanLink

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]I have this bad feeling that the game won't be online-enabled, they've confirmed absolutely nothing at E3 and this is kinda annoying because I want to know about that and fast.ihateelvis

Honestly, I think that Nintendo would have to be extremely stupid not to include online with SSBB, as that's definitely what the vast majority of fans want. Even though nothing's confirmed yet, I still have faith that Nintendo will do the right thing (at least with this game) and bring the online to SSBB. :)

I'm still hoping too:D. Maybe they held the game to December so they can work with online play. Worth the wait for online play and espically for this game.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 SHUTupNrocK8

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]I have this bad feeling that the game won't be online-enabled, they've confirmed absolutely nothing at E3 and this is kinda annoying because I want to know about that and fast.ihateelvis

This is in the lastest version of EGM saying SSBB has Wifi, but I'll wait until Nintendo announces it ... The Picture of the Article is here.

MarioMainic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MarioMainic
[QUOTE="ihateelvis"]

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]I have this bad feeling that the game won't be online-enabled, they've confirmed absolutely nothing at E3 and this is kinda annoying because I want to know about that and fast.HyruleanLink

I'm still hoping too:D. Maybe they held the game to December so they can work with online play. Worth the wait for online play and espically for this game.

Man i cant wait to play in 2008 or december 31st this year .

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="ihateelvis"]

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"]I have this bad feeling that the game won't be online-enabled, they've confirmed absolutely nothing at E3 and this is kinda annoying because I want to know about that and fast.SHUTupNrocK8

This is in the lastest version of EGM saying SSBB has Wifi, but I'll wait until Nintendo announces it ... The Picture of the Article is here.

Like I said, don't rely on EGM. Not a good source for news. In an interview with Bethany Llewyn (something tells me I got the name wrong) she said that she could neither confirm nor deny whether SSB has online play.

I figure that if it didn't have online play they'd have no problem just saying so. Most likely, I'm sure they are waiting for Sakurai to just post it on the website. After all, the more info to use the merrier... he can only post so much stuff from here until December 3rd, you know? Who knows, maybe it will be on the website tomorrow?

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SHUTupNrocK8
I understand, I'm not worrying about it anymore. If it is or not, I'm not going to sit here and wonder because I'll only be getting my hopes up or getting really excited. So, I'll just wait it out until Nintendo says something.
SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SHUTupNrocK8
I think that this Arena is a great one ... Ha, you even have a live show at night! Like other Arena's this one changes too, Day, Afternoon, Evening and Night all depending on your Wii Internal Clock ... That's a neat idea.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 REVOLUTIONfreak

Something just occurred to me! What if Tom Nook was a playable character in SSBB! That would be badass!

ihateelvis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 ihateelvis

Something just occurred to me! What if Tom Nook was a playable character in SSBB! That would be badass!

REVOLUTIONfreak

Oh please no. :P I would love to see so many other characters in SSBB before having someone like Tom Nook in the game. :lol:

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SHUTupNrocK8
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

ihateelvis

Oh please no. :P I would love to see so many other characters in SSBB before having someone like Tom Nook in the game. :lol:

Ha, I would love to see Sonic in the game as a Newcomer! :lol: I love Leon Kennedy for RE 4 for the gamecube to be in it also! But one question, Who Tom Nook :P?

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="ihateelvis"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

SHUTupNrocK8

Ha, I would love to see Sonic in the game as a Newcomer! :lol: I love Leon Kennedy for RE 4 for the gamecube to be in it also! But one question, Who Tom Nook :P?

He's just about the closest thing you'll ever see to a mobboss in a Nintendo game:

He's from Animal Crossing, by the way.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SHUTupNrocK8
[QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"][QUOTE="ihateelvis"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

REVOLUTIONfreak

He's just about the closest thing you'll ever see to a mobboss in a Nintendo game:

Ha, I figured he was from Animal Crossing. Anyway, just out of curiosity, who do youthink will be revealed as newcomers for SSBB? I'm hearing the rumor of Sonic. I would love Leon Kennedy but he's not a Nintendo character (Neither is Snake,) but I'd just love him to be in it :lol: ... He could do the Body slam counterattack as one of his attacks in Brawl :P.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="SHUTupNrocK8"][QUOTE="ihateelvis"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]

SHUTupNrocK8

Ha, I figured he was from Animal Crossing. Anyway, just out of curiosity, who do youthink will be revealed as newcomers for SSBB? I'm hearing the rumor of Sonic. I would love Leon Kennedy but he's not a Nintendo character (Neither is Snake,) but I'd just love him to be in it :lol: ... He could do the Body slam counterattack as one of his attacks in Brawl :P.

Meh, Leon Kennedy doesn't reall fit in with the rest of the crowd... Snake at least has that "franchised" feel to his character. I also am kind of against Sonic being in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, to me his... err... well, mediocrity and crappiness as of lately would kind of ruin the amount of quality characters in the game.
MarioMainic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 MarioMainic
Man i want to play that 8pm at night it'll be fun .
HyruleanLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 HyruleanLink
There is probably new characters because Nintendo has been hush-hush at E3. Either the website or TGS will probably tell us about online play.
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#49 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts

Isn't that Nook in the first screen shot? I don't think it is very likely they will have him as a background character and a playable character.

Is it just me or are most of the stages shown so far very small stages with a lot of crap in the background. I like the small stages, but we need more verity.

SHUTupNrocK8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SHUTupNrocK8

Isn't that Nook in the first screen shot? I don't think it is very likely they will have him as a background character and a playable character.

Is it just me or are most of the stages shown so far very small stages with a lot of crap in the background. I like the small stages, but we need more verity.

bededog

I have to agree with you there, they all seem to be all arena's with 3 platforms.