mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 mos333
Member since 2005 • 2865 Posts

Yes, im slow, that's why I bought brain training. But anyway, I've just realised something about the Wii name. Is it just in England (Land of the GTA-PSP loving casuals) or will everyone buy a Wii just to be able to say ''I've got a Wii''. I mean, not a good reason to spend money on a console, but Im sure you don't see yourself telling your friends ''I haven't got a Wii''.Oh and on top of that, Sony and Microsoft are both Saying:

''Get a 360, and a Wii as a secondary console''

''Get a Playstation 3, and a Wii as a secondary console''

If the logic remains the same, Wii will sell TWICE as much as the two other systems.

Viva La Wii! Uh...I think.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
wow, your slow lol jk
Phantom5800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Phantom5800
Member since 2006 • 10200 Posts
thats pretty old stuff
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

you know funny enough, there was just an article on this online this week, can't remember the site.....i thought this was obvious from the start (must just be my superior intelect :P ) but i'm glad ppl are getting the impact this is going to have.

no one that has touched the Wii has had anything but praise for it, bar a few jaded ppl wanting to be different :roll: the Wii delivers by all accounts.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 REVOLUTIONfreak
you know, it doesnt sound weird if you pronounce it correctly. Technically your supposed to say "I have Wii" not "I have a Wii"....since its a name you dont put the a in front of it.
The_Wall_PG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 The_Wall_PG
Member since 2004 • 457 Posts

no one that has touched the Wii has had anything but praise for it, bar a few jaded ppl wanting to be different :roll: the Wii delivers by all accounts.

wickerman2004

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Juvenile, I know, but that really made me laugh!

mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 mos333
you know, it doesnt sound weird if you pronounce it correctly. Technically your supposed to say "I have Wii" not "I have a Wii"....since its a name you dont put the a in front of it. REVOLUTIONfreak
Yeah, and some people still say ''Nintendo WIi''. People, it's just: Wii. Nintendo made that loud and clear.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"]you know, it doesnt sound weird if you pronounce it correctly. Technically your supposed to say "I have Wii" not "I have a Wii"....since its a name you dont put the a in front of it. mos333
Yeah, and some people still say ''Nintendo WIi''. People, it's just: Wii. Nintendo made that loud and clear.

ya but i am guilty of that too. I say Nintendo wii in public because it sounds wrong to say wii....
Avatar image for FinalFighter911
FinalFighter911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 FinalFighter911
Member since 2006 • 396 Posts

Yes, im slow, that's why I bought brain training. But anyway, I've just realised something about the Wii name. Is it just in England (Land of the GTA-PSP loving casuals) or will everyone buy a Wii just to be able to say ''I've got a Wii''. I mean, not a good reason to spend money on a console, but Im sure you don't see yourself telling your friends ''I haven't got a Wii''.Oh and on top of that, Sony and Microsoft are both Saying:

If the logic remains the same, Wii will sell TWICE as much as the two other systems.

mos333

you know if people in england say "I've got a Wii" they may misinterperet you and think you said "I've gotta wee" meaning you gotta go potty

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="mos333"]

FinalFighter911

you know if people in england say "I've got a Wii" they may misinterperet you and think you said "I've gotta wee" meaning you gotta go potty

lol i guess it all depends on how strong the accent is
Famicomman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 Famicomman
Member since 2006 • 2467 Posts

:lol: I just had a funny thought...

1st French citizen: (says somthing in french that roughly translates to do you have a Wii?)

2nd French citizen: Oui

1st French citizen: Oui, a Wii

2nd French citizen: Oui Oui a Wii

This goes on till you deceide the joke is over...

mos333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 mos333

:lol: I just had a funny thought...

1st French citizen: (says somthing in french that roughly translates to do you have a Wii?)

2nd French citizen: Oui

1st French citizen: Oui, a Wii

2nd French citizen: Oui Oui a Wii

This goes on till you deceide the joke is over...

Famicomman
:lol: Voudrais vous jouer avec la Wii? Wii Wii!
General_Hyrule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 General_Hyrule
Member since 2006 • 4756 Posts
some of us dont have captions. what r u guys saying?