post vc games you downloaded (if you have downloaded any)

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
i downloaded super mario 64 and sonic. mario 64 is fun (but kinda easy, i already beat bowser the first time). sonic is cool too but i'm not sure you can save in it. there's something about suspending the game and you start again in that scene but you lose that if the system is turned off. maybe it saves after each world. again, easy. it took me less than 155 minutes to beat the first world. but all in all i'm happy with both of them.
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
I havent yet, but I want to download Sonic since my Genesis doesn't work anymore.  Also, I am pretty sure you don't save in Sonic, it is kind of like Super Mario Bros. in the fact that you go straight through
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

I downloaded Sim City, all I've done though is name my town. I figure I'll play it sometime soon. I may get something else out of this first batch, although nothing really gets me going there right now, Sim City was it.

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
i don't really see anything else i want out of these ones or any of the ones coming out by december.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 REVOLUTIONfreak

I downloaded Sim City, all I've done though is name my town. I figure I'll play it sometime soon. I may get something else out of this first batch, although nothing really gets me going there right now, Sim City was it.

wickerman2004
Would you mind telling me what Sim City is like?  Im debating on what to download, I just got a points card and dont know what to spend it on, or rather I dont know whether or not I should wait for awhile to see if something pops up that catches my attention.
Smoke2Much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 Smoke2Much
Member since 2006 • 1520 Posts
i just finished downloading Donkey Kong. WOW ! That brings me back to the days of Old school that i love so much. I just hate the fact that you got to have the old school controller to play some of the VC games.I hate my self for not picking one up.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 REVOLUTIONfreak
i just finished downloading Donkey Kong. WOW ! That brings me back to the days of Old school that i love so much. I just hate the fact that you got to have the old school controller to play some of the VC games.I hate my self for not picking one up.Smoke2Much
Im pretty sure you can use the GCN controller instead, and all NES games and some SNES games use the Wiimote
Rev06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 Rev06
Member since 2005 • 615 Posts
Legend of Zelda, Super Mario 64 when I get my classic controllers.
Famicomman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Famicomman
Member since 2006 • 2467 Posts

I will probably download

Sonic the Hedgehog & Legend of Zelda & BomberMan 93...

I hope the make more avaliable soon...

JackKrauser04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 JackKrauser04
Member since 2006 • 224 Posts
Some weird game called Altered Beast is one of the downloads... anyone know anything about it besides what it describes? I've never heard of it before.
Smoke2Much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#11 Smoke2Much
Member since 2006 • 1520 Posts
Just finished downloading Mario Bros. I'm really surprise how good the graphic look considering how long ago it came out.
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#12 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts
Would you mind telling me what Sim City is like?REVOLUTIONfreak

Well, it's a pretty simple version - you select a land plot and start placing housing, electrical system and roads. Then the sims move in and the city starts growing. The SNES version is my favorite...despite it being primitive. I like how you can raise or lower taxes anytime during a year....my only gripe I've ever had with this game is the train system - maybe I;m retarded, but it just seems broke and never eases traffic congestion. Overall - the game is a relaxing title. A good game to play without having to use much mental effort or anything else for that matter. :)

For the 800 points, I say it's worth it - here's a couple links for more info:

GameSpot

Nintendo Database

On another note, I just got Sonic, and played it for a few minutes - it instantly took me back years!!! I had forgot how fun this was to play.

puff003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 puff003
Member since 2004 • 287 Posts
i have downloaded Sonic the Hedgehog  so far
BigT04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BigT04
Member since 2004 • 69 Posts
I downloaded the original Zelda and Super Mario 64, I'm thinking about gettin Bomberman 93 (is it any good?) and when Toe Jam & Earl comes out I'm getting that for sure.
Nolano386

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Nolano386
Member since 2004 • 774 Posts
I'm tempted to get Donkey Kong and LOZ...