REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts
The PS3 now officially makes the 360 look like crap. I mean, im a Nintendo fanboy all the way but, i mean.....wow its pretty lol......any thoughts on the in game footage
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
SONY SUCKS IS ALL I'M SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts

i didn't see anything mind blowing. i saw some poor ideas, ala resistance...let's see...everyone is tired of WW2 shooters...so let's take out WW2 and remove the germans...add....uh....aliens! puh-leaze...gimme a friggin break.

oooohh look, you can fight in historical japan, change fighters in real time! ( :| i hope you aren't seriously touting this as a feature) and look...here's a monster crab! (i don't remember monster boss crabs in ancient japan...oh...that's right...we need to have these battles?!?!) and the crab didn't even come onto the screen for like a minute...he had to keep trying to get it to come...great AI.

use your psp as a mirror for a racing game! impressive this can be done, yes. useless, yes. going to be used more than 5% of the lifetime of the system, no.

half a grand...be honored to pay HALF A GRAND to play on your own PS3...complete with prettier graphics, the same controller (WITH MOTION TILT! - 6 DEGREES OF FREEDOM KIDS!), tons of microtransactions for you to spend your money on, yet more rehashes of the same games we've been playing for years AND you get a free Kurtagi doll that says 'sank you. sank you very much.  praystation free is god'!

sony just got $0.00 from me this next gen. $0.00. and that's Canadian...US that's $0.00. stupid pony, stupid!

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

i didn't see anything mind blowing. i saw some poor ideas, ala resistance...let's see...everyone is tired of WW2 shooters...so let's take out WW2 and remove the germans...add....uh....aliens! puh-leaze...gimme a friggin break.

oooohh look, you can fight in historical japan, change fighters in real time! ( :| i hope you aren't seriously touting this as a feature) and look...here's a monster crab! (i don't remember monster boss crabs in ancient japan...oh...that's right...we need to have these battles?!?!) and the crab didn't even come onto the screen for like a minute...he had to keep trying to get it to come...great AI.

use your psp as a mirror for a racing game! impressive this can be done, yes. useless, yes. going to be used more than 5% of the lifetime of the system, no.

half a grand...be honored to pay HALF A GRAND to play on your own PS3...complete with prettier graphics, the same controller (WITH MOTION TILT! - 6 DEGREES OF FREEDOM KIDS!), tons of microtransactions for you to spend your money on, yet more rehashes of the same games we've been playing for years AND you get a free Kurtagi doll that says 'sank you. sank you very much.  praystation free is god'!

sony just got $0.00 from me this next gen. $0.00. and that's Canadian...US that's $0.00. stupid pony, stupid!

wickerman2004
i do agree, that the game variety is sorta blah....old rehashes....but the Heavenly Sword game did look OK.....remember also i posted this before sony announced the controller......i got bored with the games they were announcung so i started posting lol
Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#5 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
So far I don't so anything great about the PS3. It just has stole ideas from Nintendo and Microsoft. Look at the controller!