xbox830

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xbox830
Member since 2005 • 822 Posts
My gamecube didn't work anymore so i tried tradin it in, but when they checked it the Gc logo wasn't comin on and all kind of crap so i got no money(even though i already got 500 dollars ready for the Wii and another possible system)so i did what my brother did to his Genesis.  I took it out to my backyard, got a sledgehammer and well you know the rest....then i put it in the garbage can to be taken to the dump.  I smashed it because i don't like to keep things that don't work.  I miss it already but luckily i have my friend up the block so i'm good for now, but i still miss my gamecube.:cry:
Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#2 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

My gamecube didn't work anymore so i tried tradin it in, but when they checked it the Gc logo wasn't comin on and all kind of crap so i got no money(even though i already got 500 dollars ready for the Wii and another possible system)so i did what my brother did to his Genesis.  I took it out to my backyard, got a sledgehammer and well you know the rest....then i put it in the garbage can to be taken to the dump.  I smashed it because i don't like to keep things that don't work.  I miss it already but luckily i have my friend up the block so i'm good for now, but i still miss my gamecube.:cry: xbox830

Lets all say some kind words for his gamecube

Dearly Departed.....

Smoke2Much

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Smoke2Much
Member since 2006 • 1520 Posts

Ah man that totally sucks ! You just made me start to cry a bit.I feel your pain but worry it's going to be ok.Were all here to help you in your time of need.

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

#4 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

[QUOTE="xbox830"]My gamecube didn't work anymore so i tried tradin it in, but when they checked it the Gc logo wasn't comin on and all kind of crap so i got no money(even though i already got 500 dollars ready for the Wii and another possible system)so i did what my brother did to his Genesis.  I took it out to my backyard, got a sledgehammer and well you know the rest....then i put it in the garbage can to be taken to the dump.  I smashed it because i don't like to keep things that don't work.  I miss it already but luckily i have my friend up the block so i'm good for now, but i still miss my gamecube.:cry: REVOLUTIONfreak

Lets all say some kind words for his gamecube

Dearly Departed.....

We are gathered here today to mourn the loss of Xbox830's cherished Gamecube. She had a good life, she served as entertainment for many, and ran many good games

Though it may have been sad, Xbox830 just had to do it. So he struck a sledgehammer over her head and well....yes, you know the rest.....

In conclusion....Gamecube, a friend, a gamer, a lover, a companion, a true imentity

wickerman2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 wickerman2004
Member since 2004 • 3878 Posts
*throws rose petals into the wind*