Evolution of Nintendo Union Review Team Guidelines+ Review Archive + FAQ (NEW)

Avatar image for REVOLUTIONfreak
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 0

#1 REVOLUTIONfreak
Member since 2005 • 18418 Posts

MEMBERS OF REVIEW TEAM

Editor-In-Chief

REVOLUTIONfreak

Editors

Shoeman12
bededog

Authors

Super_Mario_128

lebanese_boy

Phantom5800

bededog

AgreB91

ihateelvis

SHUTupNrocK8

RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR WRITING REVIEWS AT THE EVOLUTION OF NINTENDO UNION

• Authors are required to post a review on the homepage at least once every two weeks. The review does not have to be of a brand new game, but it must be a Nintendo game (on any Nintendo platform) and must be somewhat recent unless otherwise noted.
  • Reviews are posted only on the homepage.
  • When writing a review, you are using these categories to judge: Gameplay, Graphics, Sound, Tilt, Value, and Controls. This is on a 1-10 scale as well, and you may use decimal places.
  • It is highly recommended that you use a visual aide with your review, such as a video or a few screenshots. Also do a summary paragraph on the top portion of the page.
  • If an author makes a review for a game, another author may edit in a link to their own review of that game for a "Second opinion" review.
  • Editors edit mistakes in posted reviews, and can add a few finishing touches like images. They also are allowed to write reviews as well.

The reviewing begins now.

Archive of Evolution of Nintendo Union Reviews

- Nintendo Wii

• Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree Review - By Phantom5800
  • Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Review - By SHUTupNrocK8
  • Fifa 2008 Review - By lebanese_boy
  • Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Review - By Phantom5800
  • Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games Review - By Phantom5800
  • Mario Party 8 Review - By bededog
  • Mario Strikers Charged Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Metroid Prime 3: Corruption Review - By ihateelvis, bededog
  • Rayman Raving Rabbids Review - By bededog
  • Red Steel Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition Review - By SHUTupNrocK8
  • Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Review - By SHUTupNrocK8
  • Sonic and the Secret Rings Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • SSX Blur Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Super Mario Galaxy Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Review - By bededog
  • Super Paper Mario Review - By bededog
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • WarioWare Smooth Moves Review- By bededog
  • Wii Play Review - By WilDyer10
  • Wii Sports Review - By Super_mario_128 - Second Opinion - By bededog
  • Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure Review - By bededog

- Nintendo Wii (Virtual Console/Wiiware)

• Contra III Virtual Console Review- By Ohhsnapp50893
  • Super Mario Bros. 3 Review- By lebanese_boy
  • The Adventures of Lolo Review - By Phantom5800
  • The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Review - By lebanese_boy

- Nintendo DS

• Advance Wars: Days of Ruin Review- By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Advance Wars Dual Strike Review- By bededog
  • Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin Review- By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Diddy Kong Racing DS Review- By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings Review- By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Luminous Arc Review - By bededog
  • Mario Hoops 3 on 3 - By bededog
  • Mario Kart DS Review - By WillDyer10
  • Meteos Review- By bededog
  • Metroid Prime Hunters (Summer Recommendation) - By shoeman12
  • New Super Mario Bros. Review- By Super_mario_128
  • Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak, bededog
  • Professor Layton and the Curious Village- By bededog
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass Review - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Touch! Kirby Review - By bededog
  • Yoshi's Island DS Review- By REVOLUTIONfreak, Second Opinion - By bededog

- Nintendo Gamecube

• Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Review- By bededog
  • Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Review- By Phantom5800
  • F-Zero GX Review (Summer Recommendation) - By Willdyer10
  • Luigi's Mansion Review- By bededog
  • Metroid Prime Review (Summer Recommendation) - By Jacojac
  • Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Review- By WilDyer10
  • Pikmin 2 Review- By bededog
  • The Legend of Zelda: The WindWaker- By Super_mario_128, Second Opinion- By lebanese_boy

- Gameboy Advance

• Lunar Legend Review (Summer Recommendation) - By REVOLUTIONfreak
  • Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon Review (Summer Recommendation) - By ihateelvis

- Nintendo 64

• Paper Mario Review - By bededog

EoNU Review Team FAQ

How do I become a member?

You can apply right here in this thread.

Are recruits allowed to be members?

Of course! The Review Team is open to both officers and recruits.

What positions may I choose if I join the Review Team, if any?

You have two options right now, Editor or Writer. Editors will be required to assist in formatting and editting a finished review, while writers will be the ones writing the reviews.

Do I need to apply to become a member?

Yes. Simply write in this thread why you want to be a member, and please post a link to one of your "better" reviews so I can see how well you write, and how lengthy your reviews usually are.

How often do I need to post reviews?

On average, around once a month.

Any required length for a review?

It should be at least four to five paragraphs in length.

How recent do the games I review have to be?

Most of the time I would prefer that you review games that have come out within the past three months, but this summer the Review Team has a "Summer Recommendations" feature where you may review and recommend some of your favorite games to members via a review.

What format are my reviews supposed to be in?

Well, the reviews need to be posted on the homepage, and must include a header, images, and the "Review Team Tag" (which can be seen in my sig below). As a good example I would highly recommend you check out some of the reviews in the archive above. We are currently doing a trial however, where editors will be the ones formatting the reviews. So, you may do the format yourself, or notify an editor when you post your review and they can edit in the images. I repeat though, this is merely a trial period for that method of formatting.

Any rewards for writing reviews?

Aside from the reviews you write being "official" reviews, we are starting a new rewards system in which each month a Reviewer of the Month will be named, and a Game of the Month will be named as well based on the game with the highest score from the EoNU Review Team.

Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Squidward117
Member since 2005 • 4374 Posts
I have a couple questions Revofreak:

May authors do reviews on the same game? i.e. Author A does a review on Twilight Princess and so can author B. Or can a game have only one review made by only one author?

Also, as you may know, some of us run on a tight budget (i.e., myself:)) and simply can't afford a new game every two weeks. Is it possible that we can have a review system where one gets posted every week by a different author? I think that would take a load off of some of us that either don't have a steady flow of gaming cash.;)
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 REVOLUTIONfreak
I have a couple questions Revofreak:

May authors do reviews on the same game? i.e. Author A does a review on Twilight Princess and so can author B. Or can a game have only one review made by only one author?

Also, as you may know, some of us run on a tight budget (i.e., myself:)) and simply can't afford a new game every two weeks. Is it possible that we can have a review system where one gets posted every week by a different author? I think that would take a load off of some of us that either don't have a steady flow of gaming cash.;)
Squidward117
It doesnt have to be a brand new game, just recent... and by recent I mean it has to have come out in the past 6-8 months or so. Occassionally I don't mind if you do an old game too, like maybe Punch Out since you apparently have that game. This is the EVOLUTION of Nintendo Union after all... You can do a review on the same game, but it gets posted as a "Second Opinion" review after someone has already posted a review. I don't want there to be a ton of updates for the same game. (By the way, I already have dibs on the TP review :P )
Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Squidward117
[QUOTE="Squidward117"]I have a couple questions Revofreak:

REVOLUTIONfreak
It doesnt have to be a brand new game, just recent... and by recent I mean it has to have come out in the past 6-8 months or so. Occassionally I don't mind if you do an old game too, like maybe Punch Out since you apparently have that game. This is the EVOLUTION of Nintendo Union after all... You can do a review on the same game, but it gets posted as a "Second Opinion" review after someone has already posted a review. I don't want there to be a ton of updates for the same game. (By the way, I already have dibs on the TP review :P )

I wouldn't want it any other way. :P
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 REVOLUTIONfreak

As a reminder I expect at least 1-2 reviews to be posted on the homepage every week (as a combined total).  You can start posting reviews whenever you want

shoeman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 shoeman12
Member since 2005 • 8744 Posts
so, how do you even post a review on the home page?
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#7 bededog
Member since 2005 • 8579 Posts
so, how do you even post a review on the home page?shoeman12
I think it is set so only officers and leaders can post updates. So Revfreak needs to change it so you can post them or you need to give the review content to an officer or Revfreak so they can upload it for you.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="shoeman12"]so, how do you even post a review on the home page?bededog
I think it is set so only officers and leaders can post updates. So Revfreak needs to change it so you can post them or you need to give the review content to an officer or Revfreak so they can upload it for you.

Oh... hmmm.... I thought it was set for recruits to post updates too.... I will go change it now
Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Squidward117
Right, so who will be making the first review?:) Should the author PM Revfreak, or how will this be decided?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 REVOLUTIONfreak
Well, it looks like Bededog has the first review ready to go, but if you want to post a review then just post it on the homepage and notify either me or an editor to make sure it gets edited shortly after it is posted.
Scooter540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 Scooter540
Member since 2003 • 1000 Posts
k,i've never posted on the home page or anything like that before,so to post my review,do i hit publish and type in there?sorry about the horrible grammar,but i'm in a hurry,i'll make up for it with my review.:wink:
Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#12 Willdyer10
Member since 2005 • 1832 Posts
Ok
I have a review of mario kart ds that I will put up on sat
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 REVOLUTIONfreak
Ok
Willdyer10
is it the one in your profile? By the way, just as a reminder try to review recent games, MKDS is okay for now since there is going to be quite a game drought over the next 3 months or so but just keep that in mind
Avatar image for super_mario_128
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#14 super_mario_128
Member since 2006 • 23884 Posts
Umm just one thing, is that review of wii sports real 'for lack of a better word'. Is it the EoNus official review of the game or just there to have another blog?
Goku-stream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Goku-stream
Member since 2006 • 1194 Posts
Hey RevFreak, I could definately be a reviewer, I've done a few on my profile anyway, besides, this is a great way to get me active in the union again as I haven't been ttally active since just after the summer!!! But one thing man, with me living in the UK, we get our games at a later date (sometimes ridiculously later) than the U.S. You reckon that'd be a problem? But hey like I said, check out my profile and check a couple of reviews and tell me if you like my reviewing style so I could do this nonethelss.
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 super_mario_128
Umm just one thing, is that review of wii sports real 'for lack of a better word'. Is it the EoNus official review of the game or just there to have another blog? super_mario_128
Oh and also, how do you post images in your posts because thats the only requirement I cannot do :(
super_mario_128

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 super_mario_128

Hey RevFreak, I could definately be a reviewer, I've done a few on my profile anyway, besides, this is a great way to get me active in the union again as I haven't been ttally active since just after the summer!!! But one thing man, with me living in the UK, we get our games at a later date (sometimes ridiculously later) than the U.S. You reckon that'd be a problem? But hey like I said, check out my profile and check a couple of reviews and tell me if you like my reviewing style so I could do this nonethelss.Goku-stream

I do too :). I hope this wont be too much of a problem though

Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Willdyer10
[QUOTE="Willdyer10"]Ok
REVOLUTIONfreak
is it the one in your profile? By the way, just as a reminder try to review recent games, MKDS is okay for now since there is going to be quite a game drought over the next 3 months or so but just keep that in mind

No its not the one in my profile(that one is kinda rubbish) and i'll remember that
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 REVOLUTIONfreak
Hey RevFreak, I could definately be a reviewer, I've done a few on my profile anyway, besides, this is a great way to get me active in the union again as I haven't been ttally active since just after the summer!!! But one thing man, with me living in the UK, we get our games at a later date (sometimes ridiculously later) than the U.S. You reckon that'd be a problem? But hey like I said, check out my profile and check a couple of reviews and tell me if you like my reviewing style so I could do this nonethelss.Goku-stream
If your interested about it then feel free to PM me about it
[QUOTE="super_mario_128"]Umm just one thing, is that review of wii sports real 'for lack of a better word'. Is it the EoNus official review of the game or just there to have another blog? super_mario_128
Oh and also, how do you post images in your posts because thats the only requirement I cannot do :(

There is a button that is labeled images on the toolbar when you go to post the review, click on it and a space will be provided for you to type in a link. Copy and paste the link to the image in that space and click "Ok", then all you have to do is resize the image so it fits better for the text
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 REVOLUTIONfreak

I recommend that when a review is posted on the homepage, we wait at least a day or so before posting another review.  I don't want the homepage to be flooded with reviews and updates in one day

Willdyer10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Willdyer10
Hm I see that you put your zelda review up. I'll wait untill tommrow to put my review up.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 REVOLUTIONfreak
Take notice that I added an archive for reviews that have been written so far, someone had suggested it earlier.  Everyone is doing a great job so far, we already have 3 reviews up so far and all of them have perfect formatting.  Keep up the good work!
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 REVOLUTIONfreak

Im glad that this feature is working well, we already have 4 reviews, which is a great accomplishment considering I was honestly a little skeptical at first of whether or not this would work

nightclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#24 nightclaw
Member since 2005 • 3049 Posts
I'm kinda confused, could you just put a review you've done on GS up?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 REVOLUTIONfreak
I'm kinda confused, could you just put a review you've done on GS up?nightclaw
That's what most of us are doing, only we edit them to put them in a better format.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 REVOLUTIONfreak

Just as a reminder, I would like to see everyone posting a review at least once a month.  For those of you that haven't even posted one review yet, you need to very soon.

Also, if you want to do a video review that is always an option.... especially now that it looks like the union video feature may be here for good this time.

Squidward117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Squidward117

Just as a reminder, I would like to see everyone posting a review at least once a month. For those of you that haven't even posted one review yet, you need to very soon.

Also, if you want to do a video review that is always an option.... especially now that it looks like the union video feature may be here for good this time.

REVOLUTIONfreak

Eh... I'll be having a review up very soon... I hope...
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#28 OhhSnap50893
Member since 2006 • 27110 Posts
Is this thread still open to new members? If so consider this my application ... Mario Kart DSSuper Mario Bros. 3Warioware: Smooth Moves
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]Is this thread still open to new members? If so consider this my application ... Mario Kart DSSuper Mario Bros. 3Warioware: Smooth Moves

You mean to become part of the review team? Sure. It looks like I may be booting one or two people from the team anyway since they aren't doing much
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 OhhSnap50893
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]Is this thread still open to new members? If so consider this my application ... Mario Kart DSSuper Mario Bros. 3Warioware: Smooth Moves

You mean to become part of the review team? Sure. It looks like I may be booting one or two people from the team anyway since they aren't doing much

Awesome. Since Warioware is about as new as it gets right now, would you mind if I posted my Warioware review on the homepage?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="OhhSnap50893"]Is this thread still open to new members? If so consider this my application ... Mario Kart DSSuper Mario Bros. 3Warioware: Smooth Moves

Awesome. Since Warioware is about as new as it gets right now, would you mind if I posted my Warioware review on the homepage?

Actually Bededog already did a review of WarioWare, you could post it as a "Second Opinion" though inside his review, and then I can list it separately under the archive
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 OhhSnap50893
Ok, will do. *Goes to find review*
-DuNN-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 -DuNN-
Member since 2006 • 4767 Posts
How do I get on the review team? Also, I can't do 2 a week maybe 2 a month.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 REVOLUTIONfreak
How do I get on the review team? Also, I can't do 2 a week maybe 2 a month.-DuNN-
Well, we are one short in members... so if you want the job you've got it :P We could use another review put up on the homepage sometime soon anyway, so it's good timing. Just remember that the review has to be posted with images in it, and it should have the Review Team tag in it as well (which can be seen in my sig).
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#35 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts
[QUOTE="-DuNN-"]How do I get on the review team? Also, I can't do 2 a week maybe 2 a month.REVOLUTIONfreak
Well, we are one short in members... so if you want the job you've got it :P We could use another review put up on the homepage sometime soon anyway, so it's good timing. Just remember that the review has to be posted with images in it, and it should have the Review Team tag in it as well (which can be seen in my sig).

Hum, I might get into the review team aswell but not right now. I've go to incorporate union reviews in my union then I'll be able to make reviews for this one. Do we have to review new games only or is there a limit of time for the game to be out ?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="-DuNN-"]How do I get on the review team? Also, I can't do 2 a week maybe 2 a month.lebanese_boy

Hum, I might get into the review team aswell but not right now. I've go to incorporate union reviews in my union then I'll be able to make reviews for this one. Do we have to review new games only or is there a limit of time for the game to be out ?

You know, there is a list of "Rules and Guidelines" on the first post for a reason :?

And I hope you don't plan on copying the review team...

bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 bededog
Just wanted to let you know I edited in my Yoshi Island DS review into yours Revfreak. That's how it is suppose to go right?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 REVOLUTIONfreak
Just wanted to let you know I edited in my Yoshi Island DS review into yours Revfreak. That's how it is suppose to go right?bededog
Yepp. If you want you can make a note beside the link in the archives saying that a second opinion was posted. I may make sure to mention it in the next telegram as well, wouldn't want a review to go unnoticed.
bededog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 bededog
[QUOTE="bededog"]Just wanted to let you know I edited in my Yoshi Island DS review into yours Revfreak. That's how it is suppose to go right?REVOLUTIONfreak
Yepp. If you want you can make a note beside the link in the archives saying that a second opinion was posted. I may make sure to mention it in the next telegram as well, wouldn't want a review to go unnoticed.

Okay, I edited the review list. Also, why am I still not listed as an Author when some of those people haven't even done one review(according to the review list)? :?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 REVOLUTIONfreak
[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="bededog"]Just wanted to let you know I edited in my Yoshi Island DS review into yours Revfreak. That's how it is suppose to go right?bededog

Okay, I edited the review list. Also, why am I still not listed as an Author when some of those people haven't even done one review(according to the review list)? :?

Oh, sorry about that, I must have forgotten to add your name to the list. I'll add it now.
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 OhhSnap50893
Ok everyone, I've got dibs on Elite Beat Agents. I already asked RevFreak about it a week or so ago, but I haven't gotten around to actually writing the review yet.
lebanese_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#42 lebanese_boy
Member since 2003 • 18036 Posts

[QUOTE="lebanese_boy"][QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="-DuNN-"]How do I get on the review team? Also, I can't do 2 a week maybe 2 a month.REVOLUTIONfreak

You know, there is a list of "Rules and Guidelines" on the first post for a reason :?

And I hope you don't plan on copying the review team...

Like I said, I plan on bringing Union Reviews to my union. Weither or not there's gonna be a team has not been decided yet. If I decide to make a review team you can be sure that I'll ask your permission first. Even thought you didn't create that system, doing the same would be copying you and If I ever come to that I'll have to ask you first.

Robert_Garcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#43 Robert_Garcia
Member since 2006 • 194 Posts
Interesting...where do I sign up?
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 REVOLUTIONfreak
Interesting...where do I sign up?Robert_Garcia
You did read the guidelines right?
OhhSnap50893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 OhhSnap50893
I'm sorry Rev, but I don't think I'll be able to finish the EBA review. I don't know, I'm just having a hard time with it. :( If it's alright though, I'll review the VC version of OoT. Would that be alright?
Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
I would like to join this, it would help me on getting my reviews out there. I read the guidelines btw. So if you need me let me know.
REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 REVOLUTIONfreak
I'm sorry Rev, but I don't think I'll be able to finish the EBA review. I don't know, I'm just having a hard time with it. :( If it's alright though, I'll review the VC version of OoT. Would that be alright?OhhSnap50893
Sure
I would like to join this, it would help me on getting my reviews out there. I read the guidelines btw. So if you need me let me know. Agreb91
As long as you remember to post your reviews in the right format, that is perfectly fine.
Robert_Garcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Robert_Garcia

[QUOTE="Robert_Garcia"]Interesting...where do I sign up?REVOLUTIONfreak

Yes, I have...and I just want to confirm the fact that to be on this, all I have to do is submit a review of at least a fairly recent game released on a Nintendo console. Am I correct?

REVOLUTIONfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 REVOLUTIONfreak

[QUOTE="REVOLUTIONfreak"][QUOTE="Robert_Garcia"]Interesting...where do I sign up?Robert_Garcia

Yes, I have...and I just want to confirm the fact that to be on this, all I have to do is submit a review of at least a fairly recent game released on a Nintendo console. Am I correct?

Yepp, however make sure that you check and see if someone else is already doing a review for that game and be sure to put it in the right format.  Check out some of the current reviews for examples.
Robert_Garcia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Robert_Garcia

No biggie, I just need to change my original format a little...

What sucks is the fact that I haven't played anything recent, other than Metal Slug Anthology for the Wii...