So....who else wants to depose Liu Shan/Chan?

TriEdgeFury26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 TriEdgeFury26
Member since 2007 • 2660 Posts
Yeah, i recently finished reading ROTK for the 4th time....and i'm always reluctant to read the rest of book 3 when guan yu falls at Mai Castle, and the battle of Yi Ling....being the major Shu fanboy that i am, i always wonder why zhuge liang was such a fool and sent ma su instead of jiang wei or wei yan to guard jie ting....i know thathe was friends with ma liang but seriously.....so who else wants to help me depose the 2nd Shu-Han emperor and put someone more able on the throne? preferably before jiang wei's 1st northern campaign?
jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 jeffhardy141
Member since 2007 • 6151 Posts

Yeah, i recently finished reading ROTK for the 4th time....and i'm always reluctant to read the rest of book 3 when guan yu falls at Mai Castle, and the battle of Yi Ling....being the major Shu fanboy that i am, i always wonder why zhuge liang was such a fool and sent ma su instead of jiang wei or wei yan to guard jie ting....i know thathe was friends with ma liang but seriously.....so who else wants to help me depose the 2nd Shu-Han emperor and put someone more able on the throne? preferably before jiang wei's 1st northern campaign?TriEdgeFury26
The only reason is cause no one voulunteered

As for Liu Shan its more appropiate to dispose of Huang Hao because Liu Shan was actually doing good until Huang Hao brainwashed him

Did i menrion that the 3rd book is my favorite one?

harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts
I'm actually suprised your post

[QUOTE="TriEdgeFury26"]Yeah, i recently finished reading ROTK for the 4th time....and i'm always reluctant to read the rest of book 3 when guan yu falls at Mai Castle, and the battle of Yi Ling....being the major Shu fanboy that i am, i always wonder why zhuge liang was such a fool and sent ma su instead of jiang wei or wei yan to guard jie ting....i know thathe was friends with ma liang but seriously.....so who else wants to help me depose the 2nd Shu-Han emperor and put someone more able on the throne? preferably before jiang wei's 1st northern campaign?jeffhardy141

As for Liu Shan its more appropiate to dispose of Huang Hao because Liu Shan was actually doing good until Huang Hao brainwashed him

I'm suprised you didn't say "NO WAY WU IS THE GREATEST HOW COULD YOU LIKE SHU THEY SUK!" :)

TriEdgeFury26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 TriEdgeFury26
Member since 2007 • 2660 Posts

[QUOTE="TriEdgeFury26"]Yeah, i recently finished reading ROTK for the 4th time....and i'm always reluctant to read the rest of book 3 when guan yu falls at Mai Castle, and the battle of Yi Ling....being the major Shu fanboy that i am, i always wonder why zhuge liang was such a fool and sent ma su instead of jiang wei or wei yan to guard jie ting....i know thathe was friends with ma liang but seriously.....so who else wants to help me depose the 2nd Shu-Han emperor and put someone more able on the throne? preferably before jiang wei's 1st northern campaign?jeffhardy141

ah yeah...i hate corrupt eunuchs....but liu shan shoulda been stronger than that.....maybe it was the whole getting droppped on his head thing, or maybe it was cuz he was getting rattled around in zhao zilong's breastplate....either way....

Mr_Buttman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Mr_Buttman
Member since 2005 • 5528 Posts
If they lived in a democracy, Liu Shan would've never got the chance to screw up anything.
Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 Bruneauinfo
Member since 2004 • 7777 Posts

perhaps zhuge liang knew the end of the kingdom was inevitable and so he was trying to kill it quickly

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jeffhardy141

perhaps zhuge liang knew the end of the kingdom was inevitable and so he was trying to kill it quickly

Bruneauinfo

Zhuge Liang knew nothign of the future what you taling bout

All he knew was Wei Yan was gonna defect

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bruneauinfo

let's get something straight here. when we're talking about ROTK we're talking about ROTK - NOT history. if you want to talk about chinese history start a thread about it, because history is so far removed from ROTK that you may as well not even treat it as such.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeffhardy141

let's get something straight here. when we're talking about ROTK we're talking about ROTK - NOT history. if you want to talk about chinese history start a thread about it, because history is so far removed from ROTK that you may as well not even treat it as such.

Bruneauinfo

I am talking bout Rotk where in the book did you see Zhuge Liang saying

Oh i know Lui Shan is going so surrender to SIma Yi's grandson 20 years from now or

All he said was "Jiang Wei is to take my place"

And this is from ROTK

Bruneauinfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bruneauinfo

because in ROTK Zhuge Liang many times seems to know the future before it happens.

jeffhardy141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jeffhardy141

because in ROTK Zhuge Liang many times seems to know the future before it happens.

Bruneauinfo
yes but not for Shu at the time he was deing he didint know about the state of affairs for Shu or Wei and i was just saying that
harden007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13 harden007
Member since 2004 • 6884 Posts

If they lived in a democracy, Liu Shan would've never got the chance to screw up anything.Mr_Buttman

No, he would have made president.