Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts

Starcraft

Starcraft BoxshotStarcraft 64 Boxshot

A real time strategy game brought to you by Blizzard, you are fighting for the survival of the human race in a slightly horror survival blend RTS. If you take on the human faction, you are in charge of marines and technology to try and destroy the Zerg forces that will stop at nothing to eradicate you from the universe. The Zerg can take land over and mutilate the environment, stepping on areas they have puts your units at danger from hidden attacks.

This is a game for fans of Sci-Fi gaming or RTS fans alike. You will get to level up your structures and expand in a technology field; your buildings are able to start to fly to be a mobile attack platform. Remember the old saying; attack is the best form of defence? This is the case with Starcraft, defending will leave you open to surprise attacks and if you don't strive to capture resources and land you will soon be pushed out of the game.

Being one of the most played online games in South Korea; the online Battlenet multiplayer for this game is still active to this day. With an expansion pack featuring new units and maps, missions etc, the Starcraft collection is a must buy for serious RTS fans.

Starcraft 2 is coming soon to PC. More details on this will be posted on the front page as it becomes available. A FPS game titled Starcraft Ghost was in production but has since been cancelled.

Starcraft is available on:

PC (link)

Nintendo 64 (link)

rikhan_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#2 rikhan_z
Member since 2005 • 3410 Posts

Starcraft 64 is new to me.

Starcraft was a great game, I really enjoyed the game, it was easy to pick up and play and I think this game is for hardcore strategy players.

I've gotten bored of Starcraft now a days. However I think people should play the game or they'll miss out.

rikhan_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 rikhan_z

I also have to add that the story was amazing... I think everyone should at least know the story of the game. It goes in DEEP and it adds to the fact that the game is aimmed at hardcore real time strategy players.

garfield360uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 garfield360uk
Member since 2006 • 20381 Posts
I will try this again at some point, I have been really getting into the teams on Dawn of War. In the past I played the same with them all but now I realize there are different units and different tactics you can employ.
loopy_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 157

#5 loopy_101
Member since 2005 • 28044 Posts

I've always wanted Starcraft 64. The developers/porters did wonders with that version. Although the C&C64 version was apparently 3D! :O

Two of the best strategy games uniquely better on N64.

Zeromus1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Zeromus1337
Member since 2008 • 15955 Posts
Starcraft was badass, and 2 will be Godly. I just hope they make it bit more "noob" friendly. :P
rikhan_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rikhan_z

Starcraft was badass, and 2 will be Godly. I just hope they make it bit more "noob" friendly. :PZeromus1337

It's aimmed at HARDCORE players, it's as simple as it can go.

Warcraft 3 was super noob friendly

Cathad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 Cathad
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Starcrat 1 rulled and still rulles the market and the gaming comunities....we'll just have to wait and see if Starcrat 2 will have the same impact...anyway ZERG RULLZ
rikhan_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rikhan_z

I would like to know what they'll place into the trilogy?

Protos rule.