#1 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24611 posts) -

Battalion Wars

Battalion Wars is an RTS in the Nintendo Wars Series. This game was originally named Advanced War: Under Fire but was soon changed.

Battalion Wars contains the elements of both a third-person shooter and a real-time tactics game. In the midst of battle, the player will have control over a variety of units, including infantry, tanks, and aircraft. Separate units or unit groups can be given commands. Units can be commanded to follow the player, hold their positions, man gun turrets, or attack certain targets. At any time, the player may transfer control from one unit to another.

Battalion Wars 2 gameplay combines land, sea, and air combat. Unlike the first game, which did not feature naval combat, the sequel has several new sea-faring units: Battleship, Frigate, Submarine, Dreadnought and Naval Transport

Screens

Battalion Wars

Battalion Wars 2

#2 Posted by garfield360uk (20381 posts) -
Thanks for this Despa1r, is the second game on Wii?
#3 Posted by despa1r_fact0r (24611 posts) -

Thanks for this Despa1r, is the second game on Wii?Garfield360UK

Yea, I haven't had a chance yet to pick it up but it is the next Wii game buy for me.

-

I added to the Battalion Wars 2 cover to my 1st topic

#4 Posted by loopy_101 (28044 posts) -
I have yet to try out Battalion Wars on Gamecube.
#5 Posted by rikhan_z (3410 posts) -
ooo, i really like the screenshots
#6 Posted by pai-may (4101 posts) -
The game does look awesome, and if my telly wasn't older than some of you guys I would probably buy a WII just to play it. Guess I'll have to stick to advance wars on the DS instead.