falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 0

#1 falconclan
Member since 2005 • 15885 Posts
what is your favorite game of all time? be serious and dont just say contra because thats the name of the union. i personally love battlefield 2 and shenmue 2, bf2 for its great online and shenmue for its originality and great story telling...
Superdude687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Superdude687
Member since 2003 • 2087 Posts
the Grandia series, they have a great battle system
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 falconclan
[QUOTE="Superdude687"]the Grandia series, they have a great battle system

i liked the first and loved the second, but only thought the third was so-so...
kaosjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 kaosjin
Member since 2005 • 212 Posts

Dracula X for Saturn

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 falconclan

Dracula X for Saturn

kaosjin
;) not a bad choice at all :)
kaosjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 kaosjin
You played Shenmue 2?  Did you like it more than the first one?
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 falconclan
You played Shenmue 2? Did you like it more than the first one?kaosjin
yeah, the second one was pretty good till the very end, it was long, you got a lot more of the story line, it looked more refined, and there was a lot more fighting and action, but you'll really want to play both just for the background story of the entire thing. even thought there was originally a movie of the first one with the second, all it is is all the CG movies...
EnergyAbsorber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 EnergyAbsorber
Member since 2005 • 5113 Posts

[QUOTE="kaosjin"]You played Shenmue 2? Did you like it more than the first one?falconclan
yeah, the second one was pretty good till the very end, it was long, you got a lot more of the story line, it looked more refined, and there was a lot more fighting and action, but you'll really want to play both just for the background story of the entire thing. even thought there was originally a movie of the first one with the second, all it is is all the CG movies...

Im not entirely sure what my all-time foavorite game is. There's just so many games that I really enjoyed a lot over the years to pick just one. But I did enjoy the Shenmue series as well. I wish Sega would make a Shenmue 3. Though this other game Sega recently made called Ryu Ga Gotoku reminds me of Shenmue a lot. It got great reviews in Japan and its finally coming to both USA and Europe. They changed the name to Yakuza for the US and Europe versions.

falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 falconclan

[QUOTE="falconclan"] [QUOTE="kaosjin"]You played Shenmue 2? Did you like it more than the first one?EnergyAbsorber

Im not entirely sure what my all-time foavorite game is. There's just so many games that I really enjoyed a lot over the years to pick just one. But I did enjoy the Shenmue series as well. I wish Sega would make a Shenmue 3. Though this other game Sega recently made called Ryu Ga Gotoku reminds me of Shenmue a lot. It got great reviews in Japan and its finally coming to both USA and Europe. They changed the name to Yakuza for the US and Europe versions.

well there will probrably never be a third sadly... its really too bad, because it would finnaly put the story to an end and let me finnaly stop guessing...
kaosjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kaosjin
[QUOTE="EnergyAbsorber"]

[QUOTE="falconclan"] [QUOTE="kaosjin"]You played Shenmue 2? Did you like it more than the first one?falconclan

Im not entirely sure what my all-time foavorite game is. There's just so many games that I really enjoyed a lot over the years to pick just one. But I did enjoy the Shenmue series as well. I wish Sega would make a Shenmue 3. Though this other game Sega recently made called Ryu Ga Gotoku reminds me of Shenmue a lot. It got great reviews in Japan and its finally coming to both USA and Europe. They changed the name to Yakuza for the US and Europe versions.

well there will probrably never be a third sadly... its really too bad, because it would finnaly put the story to an end and let me finnaly stop guessing...

If they ever make a 3rd, hopefully they can make it less boring than the 1st one.

Superdude687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Superdude687
I liked the first one....
DarthTay67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 DarthTay67
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I think my most favorite game of all time would have to be Battlefront 2 or Warhammer 40k Dawn of War.  Both were exceptional games and they kept me coming back for more killing action. 
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 falconclan
I think my most favorite game of all time would have to be Battlefront 2 or Warhammer 40k Dawn of War. Both were exceptional games and they kept me coming back for more killing action. DarthTay67
please tell me you mean battlefield -_-
DoomMarine23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 DoomMarine23
Member since 2005 • 56 Posts
dude theres both a battle front and a battle field game they are both diff series -_-  any way i like hmmm... Res evil 4 and battle field 2 (my name there is Doommarine23 in case any one who plays it wonders)
Superdude687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Superdude687
but star wars battlefront sux
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 falconclan
[QUOTE="Superdude687"]but star wars battlefront sux

an opinion, but one i agree with... thank god you didnt say battlefield 2 or id have to kill you... literaly...
revamparts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 revamparts
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts
lol, quit hating on Battlefront!

I'm going with Pokemon Silver.  Lets hope Diamond/Pearl can take my cake.
And for kicks, my second place would go to Final Fantasy IX.  Got to love medieval schtuff.  God what a class act.
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 falconclan
[QUOTE="revamparts"] lol, quit hating on Battlefront!

I'm going with Pokemon Silver. Lets hope Diamond/Pearl can take my cake.
And for kicks, my second place would go to Final Fantasy IX. Got to love medieval schtuff. God what a class act.

Pokemon Red and Blue >>>>>> silver :P:P:P
DoomMarine23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 DoomMarine23
WTH are you guys like 10 liking pokemon?! pokemon sucks :twisted:
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 falconclan
[QUOTE="DoomMarine23"]WTH are you guys like 10 liking pokemon?! pokemon sucks :twisted:

are you teh mature??? noob...
DoomMarine23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DoomMarine23
........ all i said is pokemon sucks -_- crist kid lay off
Superdude687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Superdude687
[QUOTE="DoomMarine23"]........ all i said is pokemon sucks -_- crist kid lay off

you mean Christ???

btw I like Pokemon & I'm almost 20
DoomMarine23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 DoomMarine23
bah forget i even said it pokemon just sucks to me
80s_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 80s_Gamer
Member since 2004 • 1640 Posts
Hmm... I thought I posted here. Oh well... I'm going to have to go with Galaga. Fond memories, and you sure get a rush after playing it for an hour or two! I remember flying up to Canada for the first time, my stopoff point on the way there was Minneapolis. I had a strawberry lemonade at the Friday's in the airport (yes, it was alcoholic), and the alcohol made me a bit sleepy as I walked away, probably because I gulped it down at one point since the taste was so bad. First place I went to was the upstairs game room, which housed one of their Namco Class of '81 machines, and after a game of Galaga, I was back to my original energy level!
falconclan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 falconclan
[QUOTE="80s_Gamer"]Hmm... I thought I posted here. Oh well... I'm going to have to go with Galaga. Fond memories, and you sure get a rush after playing it for an hour or two! I remember flying up to Canada for the first time, my stopoff point on the way there was Minneapolis. I had a strawberry lemonade at the Friday's in the airport (yes, it was alcoholic), and the alcohol made me a bit sleepy as I walked away, probably because I gulped it down at one point since the taste was so bad. First place I went to was the upstairs game room, which housed one of their Namco Class of '81 machines, and after a game of Galaga, I was back to my original energy level!

lol... that makes me want to say "WTF"...
revamparts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 revamparts
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts
[QUOTE="falconclan"] [QUOTE="80s_Gamer"]Hmm... I thought I posted here. Oh well... I'm going to have to go with Galaga. Fond memories, and you sure get a rush after playing it for an hour or two! I remember flying up to Canada for the first time, my stopoff point on the way there was Minneapolis. I had a strawberry lemonade at the Friday's in the airport (yes, it was alcoholic), and the alcohol made me a bit sleepy as I walked away, probably because I gulped it down at one point since the taste was so bad. First place I went to was the upstairs game room, which housed one of their Namco Class of '81 machines, and after a game of Galaga, I was back to my original energy level!

lol... that makes me want to say "WTF"...

It makes me want a stawberry lemonade, and a pokemon battle.
DoctorXombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#27 DoctorXombie
Member since 2005 • 262 Posts

I loved playing Contra on NES at my friends house. I never did own the game myself.... very hard to find when I finally got a Nintendo. :P I was then hooked on Super Mario Brothers.

Ms. Pac-Man arcadeis still an awesome game.

I think my alltime favortie was TRON for the arcade.... it had the cool black light in it and had that huge joystick for controlling the light cycles and shooting colored blocks, and mechanical spiders... HEHE what fun I had!!!!

The Star Wars arcade where you did the Death Star trench run was a favorite too. Star Wars was huge at the time and that was the closest you could come to living the movie. :)

DUNE 2000 was probably my all-time favorite PC game.

The only recent game that has really been enjoyable is Diablo 2... and that's a few years old.

zazazazaazazaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 zazazazaazazaz
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts

1.mortal kombat series
2.syphon filter series
3.resident evil series
4.silent hill series