Would you agree with this gamer???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38
Member since 2004 • 16051 Posts

Hellow...

so I was goofing around and found THIS on youtube (to members - and mods that may read this- The clip include some really strong critic (in some part pointless) about the Castlevania NES and sometimes toward the series. But pls DO NOT take this as an intend to attack the series, you guys know how muc I love it and my CV review can tell you my honest opinion about the game :) )

Anyway... I was wondering, I do not consider myself a GREAT CV player, I`m not Omega or kappa.. but I did not find that particulary spot - the 1st bat- that hard... of course you need a couple of tries and you may die a bit futherand have to try again, until you are more familiar with what is comming..But once you are, is not that hard, right??

Wanted to hear your opinion on the difficulty of that part. :P we all agree that CV is defenetely a HARD game.. but that part... ???

semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

1: that person has an annoying voice

IT IS "PUNISHINGLEE DIFFICULT!!!!"

2: can't you just stand on the very front of the platform and just jump it? Thats what I do. Notice he went for the very back of the platform, of course you'll die if it hits you.

xemnas_is_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 xemnas_is_god
Member since 2008 • 1204 Posts

no he is just an incredibly stupid and bad gamer. i never got stuck there, i just kept going.

what a douche.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 HushRong
Member since 2008 • 13183 Posts
someone is expressing their inner We-Tawd. im sure he coulda used his time to figure out how to learn an play a game that whine about it
ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 ZeroWingEvil91
Member since 2005 • 740 Posts
I suck at the original Castlevania. This is a fact. At least I don't whine about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I suck at the original Castlevania. This is a fact. At least I don't whine about it.ZeroWingEvil91

:lol: :lol: that was funny somehow.. :P and a gREAT point.

also... If I may add... is he new at old-school games?? has he play games like Ninja gainden?? that was even more hard imo (well maybe I did not care much about completing the game... but whatever..)

BTW: zero.. do you have a Wii?? now the restore point make it easy, especially at this point of life that we may not have as much time for gaming as before :)

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ZeroWingEvil91
Indeed I do, Chang, with Virtual Console versions of Castlevania and Super Castlevania 4, both of which torture me on a daily basis.
kappareign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 kappareign
Member since 2007 • 2413 Posts

ha... Castlevania may not be an easy game... but why make a 5 min video to complain about it?

its not THAT hard. the guy is just a crybaby :cry:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

@kappa: well for you is not even hard... (I call your attention to my 1st post) you are a CV pro after all... The game is HARD, but yea, is not THAThard, just need to be persistant and have patient..

btw zero.... awww... do not worry keep trying :) you`ll get there... persistence is the key to succes, or stubborn but whatever.... :lol: .. oh and send me a PM with your FC of wii (and mario kart if you have that one :P, mine is on my profile and sig)

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 HushRong

ha... Castlevania may not be an easy game... but why make a 5 min video to complain about it?

its not THAT hard. the guy is just a crybaby :cry:

kappareign

kinda reminds me about that guy on youtube...trying t tell people to leave Britney Spears alone. and then he busted into tears about it.

LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOONE!

so they have the orignal CV games on the Wii? if that is fact, i will be most angry at that kid who didnt sell me the Wii. even my sis was mad at me for not buying it right away

ZeroWingEvil91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ZeroWingEvil91
[QUOTE="kappareign"]

so they have the orignal CV games on the Wii? if that is fact, i will be most angry at that kid who didnt sell me the Wii. even my sis was mad at me for not buying it right away

HushRong

Castlevania, Simon's Quest, and Super Castlevania 4 are available as virtual console titles.

HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HushRong
that Kid...is DEAD. he got in the way of my CV Happiness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

that Kid...is DEAD. he got in the way of my CV HappinessHushRong

awww.. sorry dude, I thouhgt you knew that... I notice is part of our "old-news" section, here

sorry for OT...

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
*watches video....

Wow.... I want to punch that guy a bazillion times.... no more no less... A BAZILLION! :x
:x
I can name a hundred ways to avoid that bat. :evil: .... A HUNDRED!

:lol: I posted my Stage 99 vid as a video response!
ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 ShaunyP
Member since 2007 • 5803 Posts
the guy's annoying. CV is an extremely hard game, he should just do what the rest of us do: sit down, shut up and try again and again until we've completed it. that's how i did ninja gaiden.
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HushRong

the guy's annoying. CV is an extremely hard game, he should just do what the rest of us do: sit down, shut up and try again and again until we've completed it. that's how i did ninja gaiden.ShaunyP

i had that on xbox...it was so tough it left bruises

OmegaAce1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 OmegaAce1313
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
Ninja Gaiden punched a hole into my tv.... :o
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HushRong
perosnally, if a game is tough like that i love it. it provides a challenge and i have fun...and thats when i know i get my money's worth. so far, Megaman Zero(gba) and Ninja Gaiden, are two such games that bring up memories of how tough a video game can be...and a few nightmares

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

I think taht we all agree...

and this guy should have know what he was getting into... It would be like if I play a sport game and then complain about gameplay, when I do not play sport games :?

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ShaunyP
yeah, a game is only worthwhile if it's difficult. like that new slogan for the honda adverts. "Difficult is worth doing."
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 HushRong

yeah, a game is only worthwhile if it's difficult. like that new slogan for the honda adverts. "Difficult is worth doing."ShaunyP

please...do not spread Honda lies, follow the truth of Toyota and Nissan. but that slogan does have truth to it haha

ShaunyP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 ShaunyP
before it starts, i don't like honda cars, just said something with truth. like hush said
HushRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 HushRong

like devil may cry for example(those games were not that hard like Ninja Gaiden, an i played em on most difficulties except Dante Must Die or something) but those games were tough and had their moments...except Devil May Cry 2...two discs, one for each character...each disc took about four hours complete. total let down, lot of action, but it wasnt solid nor tough. total let down, you could probably play it blindfolded...

if i go buy a game that is like DMC2...it breaks my heart.

i enjoy CV myself for some of the "difficulty" it puts you through...like having to play a boss over and over again to figure out its patterns...and when you finally slay the beast...you know you earned a pat on the back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-62cbf5c22ef38

Ok.. this has defenetely gone OT...

sorry guys...

*closed*

elbert_b_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 elbert_b_23
Member since 2003 • 8247 Posts
the old cv games are hard, i still have yet to beat bloodlines but i do know that complaining about it online is stupid, reminds me of that stupid web guy: the angry videogame nerd: if someone thinks its hard then why is it that hard not to play it.
semianonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 semianonymous
Member since 2007 • 6685 Posts

dunno why this wasn't locked before...

EDIT: thx Semi, pry I forgot to actually select to close it, I do that sometimes. Tired + working at pc = no good. by chang. (sorry elbert, we had to close tihs one bc of OT develope before your post)